PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Because I'm a Gish with no money

Cardea
2012-01-15, 01:44 AM
So, there are spells such at Thunderlance, Flame Dagger, Black Blade of Disaster and Blade of Pain and Fear that summons magical weaponry to be used by the wielder. They last a while, and can be used as weapons. Generally, they hit for Touch AC, and use an appropriate die for damage depending on what it is you've summoned, and a fraction of your CL for extra damage, rather than strength.

Anyone got anymore of these?

All I know of are, other than the ones above, are Scimitar of Sand and Scourge of Force.

Circle of Life
2012-01-15, 01:45 AM
Moon Blade is a personal favorite of mine. Spell Compendium.

Coidzor
2012-01-15, 01:53 AM
Ice Axe and Ice Dagger from the Spell Compendium. Can't recall if they're Cleric-only or not though. I believe they're level 1 for the dagger and level 2 or 3 for the axe version.

Big Fau
2012-01-15, 02:03 AM
So, there are spells such at Thunderlance, Flame Dagger, Black Blade of Disaster and Blade of Pain and Fear that summons magical weaponry to be used by the wielder. They last a while, and can be used as weapons. Generally, they hit for Touch AC, and use an appropriate die for damage depending on what it is you've summoned, and a fraction of your CL for extra damage, rather than strength.

Anyone got anymore of these?

All I know of are, other than the ones above, are Scimitar of Sand and Scourge of Force.

Black Blade of Disaster and Blade of Pain and Fear specify that they float on their own power, independent of the caster.