PDA

View Full Version : Quest for the Invisible Castle [OOC]

Falconknight06
2012-01-16, 01:54 AM
OOC thread for the Quest for the Invisible Castle here.

Players check in!

MikelaC1
2012-01-16, 07:34 AM
Just checking in, claiming color will post more later.

Debbie_D
2012-01-16, 07:47 AM
So thats what I get for letting you go first...you claim the blue color. Should have known, youre so predictable. So I will just snag purple.

MikelaC1
2012-01-16, 11:42 AM
Linteshar hit points
1st level = 8
[roll0] Average = 49.5
CON (12X4) = 48

Total = 108

Debbie_D
2012-01-16, 11:46 AM
Zarabeth hit points
1st level = 10
[roll0] Average = 60.5
CON (12X2) = 24
Imp. Tough = 12

Total = 108. Now, how did that work out?

Falconknight06
2012-01-16, 04:09 PM
Hello Mikela and Debbie. I'll try to get an IC thread up sometime this week ok?

Debbie_D
2012-01-17, 07:27 AM
Thats okay with us. We are still waiting on our new laptop (yesterday, we heard that Dell had shipped it) so a few days wait will not be a problem.

MikelaC1
2012-01-17, 10:04 AM
I juggled a few items on Linteshar (traded +2 dagger for +1, traded +4 gloves for +2) and with the gold saved, took a Veil of Allure instead. Its more suited to the way Linteshar is. And for your reading pleasure, a little story about how she came to possess such an item...

Linteshar checked her looks in the mirror, pushing one stray hair back into place. Conscious of the bankers eyes upon her, she subtly allowed her robe on one shoulder to slip, exposing the hint of her curves to show. Satisfied when she heard the sound of his breathing quicken, she turned to face him, her robe now swinging open to expose her body to him.
Do you like what you see? she cooed as she moved forward.
His breath caught in his throat, rendering him speechless, and he could only nod as he licked his lips.
“I want you to focus on the sound of my voice” she whispered, as she moved even closer to him “Just listen to me and relax, think about how comforting it will be to snuggle up with me and not think about anything else. Thats it...just relax and let yourself go. Safe and relaxed with me, just relax and let yourself go. Your eyes are so heavy now, you cant keep them open...just let them close, and snuggle close to me” Linteshar continued to spin the web of her spell as she reached the banker, her soft voice and seductive magic reaching out to soothe and hypnotize him. She cuddled him into her body, letting him bury his face into her chest, as she continued “Thats it, youre safe now. Just let yourself go...no need to worry, no need to fight, no need to even think. Don’t try to fight it, it feels sooo good to just let your eyes close, sooo good to just give up, sooo good to just give in to what you’re feeling now. Let yourself go, your arms and legs are sooo heavy, your body is sooo heavy, it feels sooo good to just let yourself be heavy and comfortable, sooo sleepy, let your sleepy mind just go to sleep.”
Linteshar paused for a moment, confident that he was completely hypnotized and in her power. She went over in her head what she was going to say, and then addressed the banker again.
“Now Arden, tomorrow a man named Portis is going to come to your bank. You personally will deal with him, not one of your loan officers. Hes not going to have a business plan or anything like that, just a business idea. But that idea is going to sound to you like the best idea you’ve ever heard of. You’re going to be convinced that this business has no chance of failing. You’ll loan him all the money he asks for, at the best interest rate you can manage. Do you understand everything I’ve told you?”
Still dazed by the hypnotic trance holding him, Arden softly agreed.
“Very good...youre doing so very, very good. It feels good to agree with me, it makes you feel so very good.”
A soft moan of pleasure from him told her that her spell was still holding.
“Now Arden, I’m going to count up from 1 to 3. When I reach 3 and snap my fingers, you will awaken from trance. You will not remember our conversation, it will be as if I am just entering the room. You will forget our little talk, but you will remember when Portis comes in, that his idea is so great, you’re going to support it as I told you. Do you understand.?”
When he nodded his head, she stood up, moving back to the door.
“You’re going to wake up now, wonderfully refreshed and energized. We’re going to have the best time of your life. 1...you’re slowly waking up...2...eyes opening...and 3...”*snap*
Linteshar smiled at the banker from the door, seeing his eyes widen in appreciation of her form. She slowly crossed the floor to him on the bed, and allowed him to take her in his arms, kissing him deeply as he did so. As she began to caress him, her mind cooly catalogued what she had done. Portis had paid her well for her service, the veil of allure that he had given her would mesh with her powers perfectly. And she had no concern as to whether or not his silly venture would work out. If it failed, she hadnt invested a silver coin of her own money in it, and if it prospered, she held 5% of the shares of the company. Arden, as a banker, would be either made or ruined, either way was fine with her. She smiled to herself, today had been another good day in her life.

Debbie_D
2012-01-17, 08:41 PM
And I was so impressed by Mikela's story about how she got the veil, I decided to write about how we came in contact with Portis in the first place.

Light spilled across the floor of The Silver Coin, and Zarabeth looked up from her drink to assess the potential of the newcomer to the hall. What she saw made her smile inwardly. The man was young, barely into his twenties if that, and it was obvious that this was his first time in a dance club, by his nervousness and timidness. What whetted her appetite even more was the rest of his appearance, just by looking at him you could tell that he had money. Maybe it was not his money, certainly by the age of him it had to be inherited, but whatever the source, it was clear he had it, and Zarabeth was determined to get her share of it.
Alisha was up and moving towards him as well, but Zarabeth was determined not to let this fish get away. Reacting quickly, she cast without a moments hesitation, using a hold on her erstwhile competitor. She breezed past the girl with a swirl of her skirts, who was not even able to grind her teeth in frustration. Zarabeth made a mental note to teach Alisha some manners later on, there was only one top cat in this hall, and she was it. Her smile was dazzling as she approached the newcomer, made even moreso by the fact that she used a splendour spell on herself as she moved.
Hello, and welcome to The Silver Coin, my name is Zarabeth and if you are interested, I would love to be your dancer for today. We can have a table dance, if you like, but we also have what we like to call a ‘champagne room’, where the dances are much more private...and intimate and by her tone and her suggestive look, Zarabeth left no doubt at to what that meant.
The man reddened just a little bit, confirming Zarabeth’s suspicions that he was a first timer, and could only stammer back a response Y-y-y-yesss...I-I-Id like that very much
With even more of a smile, Zarabeth took his arm and lead him to one of the alcoves that were spread along the back walls of the club, with just a hint of a smile at the still paralyzed Alisha. Dazzled by the dancing beauty, the man didnt even notice her, in fact it was likely he didnt take notice of anything else, except for Zarabeth. As they neared the booth, Zarabeth moved a little in front of him, just to give him a little better view of the sway of her hips as she moved, and was rewarded with a quick intake of breath. Continuing to smile inwardly, she pointed to the cushioned bench where he would sit, and then firmly pulled the curtains shut, closing the booth off from prying eyes. She seated herself right beside him, making sure her hip was in contact with his, and placed one of his arms around her, snuggling in as she did so.
So, I’ve never seen you here before, whats your name, honey?
P-P-Portis is my name, and this is my first time here
Well, Portis, Im sure youre going to love it here, and I hope you like my dancing. You just settle back and get comfortable, a new song is starting now and I’ll start with it. You just tell me at the end of the songs when youve had enough, okay?
Gracefully, Zarabeth rose in front of him and with a quick twitch of her shoulders and a tug on the tie in front, her robe fell away from her, revealing the sweetness of her body to him. She began to sway seductively in rhythm to the beat of the music, moving slowly closer to him. A little tap from her leg on his indicated for him to spread his legs a little wider and when he did so, she moved into the space, getting even closer to him. Her breasts were now swaying right at eye level in front of him, and her hands began to lightly caress his head and face, stroking his hair as she did so. As his breath quickened, she moved even closer, her knees just lightly brushing against his groin, and as he lay back into the couch, her breasts gently covered his face while her hands continued their caress.
She held the position for a moment, and then pulled back, favouring him with her wickedest “bad girl” smile, and turned her back to him. She let take a good look at her ass as it swayed in front of him for a moment and then she lowered herself into his lap, pressing her back against his chest. She felt his arms timidly and uncertainly encircling her waist, and took his hands in hers, guiding them to her breasts. As he cupped her bosoms, she began to softly rub her rear into his lap; through the thin material of his pants, she could feel his manhood firm up and stiffen. She sighed in happiness as he began to play with her nipples, his touch wasnt skilled but it wasnt rough like she was used to with many of the louts she danced for. She reached one of her hands down and easily reached his balls, rubbing them through the light covering of his pants. Her other hand reached up and took one of Portis hands and brought it down to her womanhood, and when he began to finger her, she sighed once again, leaning back into him even more.
Zarabetb’s experience with men told him when he was nearing a climax, but she was in no way finished with Portis yet. Her grinding and caressing slowed and then came to a stop, allowing him to relax just a little. She turned once more to face him, and a light tap from her got him to bring his legs back together again. She knelt on the cushioned bench with one leg to each side of him, her womanhood swaying so temptingly close to his bulging pants and began to run her hands down his sides and across his chest. As he squirmed in pleasure and strained to get his groin to touch hers, she bent forward, engulfing his face in her breasts once again, letting him breathe in the intoxicating perfume in her cleavage. She held the position for a minute, then drew back from him, giving him her most seductive smile yet.
Would you like me to pull down your pants?
Barely able to breathe, barely able to speak, Portis could only beg yes
Zarabeth looked to the money pouch tied to his waist, and following her eyes, Portis freed it quickly, tossing it beside him on the couch Take whatever you want
Zarabeth smiled, both to herself and to Portis. She knew a long term customer was much better than a ripped off first time customer, and had no intention of taking more than she usually did. And she had one more trick to make him feel even better. Oh Portis, Im not like those other girls, I dont rip guys off. And because youre such a nice guy, Im only going to take half of what I usually do Of course, since he didnt know what her usual amount was, he had no way of knowing if she was really taking half, which, of course, she wasnt; taking her usual rate.
With a deft move, Zarabeth undid the tie at his waist, and parted his pants, allowing his stimulated manhood to spring free. Slowly, she lowered herself, taking him fully into herself. Using her hips, strong from her dancer work, she began to ride up and down on him, working him completely on her own. Watching him carefully, Zarabeth covered his lips with hers in a kiss just as he climaxed, making sure that she muffled any noise he would make.
Zarabeth lifted herself up from him, pulling her robes back around herself, while he put his pants back in place. So now what, Portis. Whats your plan for the rest of the day?
Well, Ive got to talk to another banker or two. Ive got this idea for a business, but I cant seem to get any backing from bankers. They want everything written down, and I just dont have the head for all those things. Its a great idea, but my plans will change as the business goes along
Zarabeth smiled once again. A client making money was better for her, because their money quickly became her money, and she had the perfect idea.
Oh Portis, honey, I think theres someone you should meet. Shes very good at convincing men to do what she wants. I think she could be able to help you

If we have time later tonight or early tomorrow, we'll do the story of Portis meeting with Zarabeth and Linteshar and making the deal. By the way, our new computer arrived today, and yours is the first thread we posted to.

MikelaC1
2012-01-18, 08:46 PM
And now we complete our little trilogy, a co-authored work between the two of us.

It was a large couch and should have been comfortable enough, but Portis still fidgeted. He looked at Zarabeth, who smiled at him and tried to reassure him that everything would be okay, but it wasnt enough. This idea, this business, it was something that he had thought about for a long time, in fact, he could think of doing nothing else in his life, and this “Linteshar” was his last hope. Every bank had turned him down, and even though Zarabeth assured him that Linteshar could change things, he had doubts. And not just about getting the money, what sort of rate would he have to pay? Even the best results could be crippled by paying off creditors too much and that might be even worse to have to live with.
The door to the room suddenly opened and in a swirl of silks, Linteshar entered. Zarabeth watched Portis out of the corner of her eye, always amused by the reactions of mortals to the sexy succubus. Portis was no exception, in fact, his jaw literally dropped at the sight of her, and as she entered the room, he couldnt even find words to speak. She seated herself on the couch to the other side of him, smiling as she did so, which caused Portis to redden even further.
So Zarabeth tells me that you need our help with some obstinate bankers, how can we help you? Tell me all about it.
Zarabeth smiled as she listened to the musical voice of the succubus, it was always funny to watch men attempt to negotiate with Linteshar, they didnt stand a chance. Even if she were dressed in a parka, negotiating with Linteshar always made them about sex most of the time, and when she was just in her silks, it was the only thing on their minds. Even she could feel a warmth and wetness stirring in her loins, just by being in the same room with her, and she wasnt even the target of Linteshar’s charm right now. Looking at his body, Zarabeth could tell he was having the same reaction as well, although likely a lot more intense.
His mouth was moving but no sounds were coming out, and Linteshar’s musical voice continued to soothe and relax him. Just take your time and relax honey, we’ve got all the time in the world. Why don’t you just lie back a little and relax her hand began to softly stroke his hair doesnt that feel so much better, just relax, the words will come
Zarabeth smirked, something else was far more likely to come, but finally Portis was able to find his tongue.
Its this business idea I have planned. I’ve thought about it for a long time and I need a loan to get it off the ground. But when you go to a bank, they want a business plan and a budget and all the details and Im not good with that sort of stuff. I know it would work out great, but they wont take a chance without all the other things in place. I could explain it to you, if you want...
Theres no need for that honey, I trust you, I know you’ll make a wonderful businessman, and I’d love to be your partner. So would Zarabeth, wouldnt you honey, we’ll be your partners, keeping you safe and warm
Zarabeth, hearing her cue, snuggled in close on the other side of Portis, just as his body began to sag into Linteshar’s, helpless under the effect of her spell. His gaze feel longingly on Linteshar's breast, so temptingly close to his lips, and seeing it, Linteshar smiled once again, and shrugged her shoulders slightly, causing the silk to part, and expose the breast fully.
Go ahead, honey, I know you want to, and I want you to be happy and content with me. Unable and unwilling to resist Linteshar, Portis leaned in and began to kiss and lick at her breast, eventually beginning to suckle on it. Now Portis, dont worry, I happen to know a banker, his name is Arden, he works at the Citizens Bank, and 2 days from now, youre going to go and talk to him, hes going to arrange a loan for as much as you want, and hes going to give you the best interest rate he can.
Muffled by the breast, Portis mumbled But I already talked to them once, and they said no, how can you...
Hush honey, dont worry about it, we'll take care of everything, you dont need to know all our secrets...isnt it fun knowing we have secrets from you...isnt that a turn-on
It probably helped that Zarabeth was subtly massaging his groin as Linteshar said this, it might have turned him on anyway, but that just made it for sure. Portis could only groan with pleasure, falling even more under Linteshar and Zarabeth's spell.
But Portis, honey, if we are going to do this for you, do you have something special you could give to us. Something to show how much you appreciate what we are doing for you?
Portis nodded his head, and reached into a pouch that he had beside him, and pulled out a gauzy looking veil, handing it to Linteshar. Zarabeth looked at it a little unsure, but the succubus nodded to herself and hooked it over her eyes. Somehow, the look made her even more intriguing to Zarabeth, whatever it was, it was clearly magical and the succubus knew how to use it.
Its very nice Portis, really nice, but...maybe something more? We are being very nice for you, and getting you a really good deal
Zarabeth had to suppress a snicker, the poor sucker didnt stand a chance against Linteshar's charms, he was not going to be able to refuse her anything.
Portis thought for a moment, although it was a bit difficult for him to think and continue to pay the attention that Linteshar's breast was demanding, but he finally continued How about I give you a share of my company. Like maybe....5%?
Linteshar stroked his head some more. That would be fine Portis...but then, my friend Zarabeth here, shes going to be helping me and she did introduce you to me, maybe she deserves something too?
His willpower long since destroyed, Portis handed the pouch that had held the veil to Zarabeth. Its a Hewards sack, Im sure you can find a use for it
Linteshar smiled as Zarabeth moved the haversack to the other side of the couch Thats just perfect Portis, we accept your deal. Now Portis, I just want you to relax. Youre getting so relaxed, soo very relaxed, feeling sooo gooood, so nice and heavy, youre heavy, heavy, sinking down into the couch, it feels soo good to relax, just relax and let yourself go. Youre safe with us, no need to struggle, we'll take care of you, we always have and we always will, just relax, give up control to us, it makes you feel so good to relax with us, let us control you, just let yourself go Linteshar watched as his body sagged even more and his eyes closed, satisfied that he had succumbed to her spell. Okay Portis, youre not going to remember anything else about this meeting, other than what I tell you. Two days from now, youre going to go to the Citizens Bank and ask to speak to Arden about a loan, ask for as much as you need, and he'll give it to you. No need to worry about why. You will remember that you have given me 5% of your company, and thats all you will remember. Do you understand, Portis An answering groan told her that he did. Im going to count to 3 Portis, when I reach 3, you will wake up feeling refreshed and energized. We're going to have the time of your life Portis, but you will be remembering to forget, and forgetting to remember all that we just talked about, remembering to forget and forgetting to remember, okay, Portis, 1...waking up slowly...2, stretching and coming back to awareness...3 wide awake
Portis opened his eyes, once again taking in the sexy succubus and her equally sexy sidekick. Both women smiled at him as they gently relieved him of his robes...and then the caressing started.

Falconknight06
2012-01-20, 01:18 PM
IC Thread has begun.

It is here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229538)

Also, roll needs to happen correctly, so

Kand's Perform
[roll0]

Falconknight06
2012-01-24, 05:57 PM
I'll post responses tomorrow afternoon after my test. Sorry about this.:smallfrown:

Debbie_D
2012-01-24, 07:14 PM
No problem, we'll be waiting.

Falconknight06
2012-01-25, 08:34 PM
Gah, you guys have the same avatar now.

Now how will I tell you apart...aside from your forum names that is

Debbie_D
2012-01-25, 08:37 PM
Mikela is having a new avatar made for her specifically, it will be more succubus-ish, and then I will be able to keep the dancer avatar.

Falconknight06
2012-01-25, 10:30 PM
I want this to be a good post, so it might not be up until tomorrow. I'm trying to make a good post

EDIT: Wow, I really spoke up that post. Sorry. Shouldn't be as large a gap in posts until around February 20th (My next test).

Debbie_D
2012-01-27, 08:00 AM
Next level I am putting all my skill points into Diplomacy. Nice CHA bonus but no skill points in it. I'll probably have to pay delivery charges now.

Falconknight06
2012-01-28, 02:04 AM
Oh, the stablehand is there all right.:smallwink:

MikelaC1
2012-01-30, 02:09 PM
In one of the books, not sure which, there is an application of Sense Motive that lets you use it to tell what level a person is. While the stablehand might not have adventurer levels, he might have "levels" in his chosen profession. Or just has a really good 'handle animals' score. Anyway, lets see if we can find out.

[roll0]

Falconknight06
2012-01-30, 04:24 PM
I've seen the sizing a person up use of sense motive, so here is what you get from it.

He seems to have some rogue-like abilities, and possible some ranger ability too. He does have an amazing handle animal score as well.

MikelaC1
2012-01-31, 03:47 PM
[roll0] Perform: Sex (Linteshar)
[roll1] Perform: Sex (Zarabeth)

Yep, he dies happy. Funny, the forum never registered that you made that post, and so I didnt bother to check before writing out my post. I was thinking about bringing him down to 0th and making him beg for the last kiss, and then doing it but since I thought you hadnt responded, I just went ahead and drained him totally. Oh, well, something for the bag of tricks next time. (And a reminder to check thread instead of relying on post history)

Falconknight06
2012-01-31, 06:41 PM
Yes he does die happily :smallwink:

Also, the boards were acting weird last night when I tried to post. That might be why it didn't register. I'll post Kand's appearance later tonight

Debbie_D
2012-01-31, 08:36 PM
It was an okay roll with her bonuses for Zarabeth but the forum roller hasnt been totally friendly to her. A bit annoying when you put in a chunk of work into the post. Hopefully it will be nicer when shes doing attacks.

Falconknight06
2012-02-10, 07:19 PM
Hey, give me a heads up if you guys want to fast forward something. Pretty easy to do when I've only got two characters

Debbie_D
2012-02-10, 07:23 PM
I think we can skip forward through the travel, unless you plan to waylay us with some sort of random encounter.

Falconknight06
2012-02-10, 07:34 PM
I'm not a big fan of random encounters, unless they make sense. I like games to be a bit more story driven

Debbie_D
2012-02-10, 07:36 PM
Mikela has pretty much given up on them as well. In PbP, they take too long to resolve, and if they arent important to the quest, theyre just a waste of time.

Falconknight06
2012-02-11, 09:24 PM
Well this is an interesting interlude. Gonna have to admit that I'm not sure anything else I could write could add to it, so just give a waking up post when your done with your story and we'll continue:smallwink:

Debbie_D
2012-02-14, 10:31 AM
Further to the discussions that have come up in the Demon game, I was wondering if I could do some ret-con on Zarabeth, since we havent actually battled yet. I want to switch Extend for Somatic Weaponry and Force of Personality for Eschew Materials. This will allow me to cast while still having my weapons in hand (which is her thing); she doesnt need Extend, and not having the boost to Will saves is more in line with the way Linteshar can effortlessly beguile her.
Also, I want to point out a standard operating procedure for Zarabeth. Her Greater Mage Armour lasts for 12 hours, so basically twice a day (8AM and 8PM), she has made it a habit to renew her GMA, so its always active. If we have an encounter before 8AM, she has all of her 3rd level slots, between 8 and 8, she has used one slot, and after 8 to midnight, shes used two slots.

Falconknight06
2012-02-14, 03:18 PM
Further to the discussions that have come up in the Demon game, I was wondering if I could do some ret-con on Zarabeth, since we havent actually battled yet. I want to switch Extend for Somatic Weaponry and Force of Personality for Eschew Materials. This will allow me to cast while still having my weapons in hand (which is her thing); she doesnt need Extend, and not having the boost to Will saves is more in line with the way Linteshar can effortlessly beguile her.
Also, I want to point out a standard operating procedure for Zarabeth. Her Greater Mage Armour lasts for 12 hours, so basically twice a day (8AM and 8PM), she has made it a habit to renew her GMA, so its always active. If we have an encounter before 8AM, she has all of her 3rd level slots, between 8 and 8, she has used one slot, and after 8 to midnight, shes used two slots.

All approved as far as switching out feats, and I believe you guys would be prepared, so your super long spells I can assume you've cast.

Debbie_D
2012-02-14, 08:43 PM
Sheet has been adjusted as discussed

Debbie_D
2012-02-17, 08:19 AM
Zarabeth bumps around town, looking for bits

Falconknight06
2012-02-17, 11:22 AM
Sorry guys. My updating will slow down a bit this weekend. I actually get to game in real life. I'll give an update today though. Sorry again

Falconknight06
2012-02-20, 12:44 AM
I'm back guys! I'm just excited because, I actually got to game IRL this past weekend. Will get some post up tomorrow night

MikelaC1
2012-02-20, 07:12 AM
I'm back guys!

*checks herself*
*checks Debbie*

NO GUYS HERE

Falconknight06
2012-03-01, 01:57 PM
Woo, back on track. Also, how could he say no to the two lovely ladies? :smallwink:

MikelaC1
2012-03-01, 04:33 PM
If I do say so myself, I do an excellent sensual massage. And most of my clients agree.
I can kick the ass of most guys on knowledge of hockey and football, especially when they think Im just a girl.
Im a really good dancer.
Theres lots of other things I can do....

but I cant, and Debbie is agreeing right now...I cant bake chocolate chip cookies. I just sent a perfectly good bag of chocolate chips to a horrible fate.

MikelaC1
2012-03-05, 10:20 AM
Mikela nudges campaign forward....hes going to help us get into the college? Does Kand show up with anything interesting?

Falconknight06
2012-03-05, 12:23 PM
Sorry about not updating. I wasn't sure how exactly to advance from the current scene because I actually thought you might have been going to post more of the scene. I have an idea though, and I apologize again

Falconknight06
2012-03-08, 02:16 PM
OK, so I'd like you guys to level up to 15 if that is ok. I say this because something weird is happening in the tower, including a power boost. Also, as far as the wizard kid goes, he is going to be Kand's Cohort for the Leadership feat, so he has mechanical reasons to be there too.

If any of this sounds dumb, tell me. I mean, I'm running this game for you guys. :smallsmile:

Debbie_D
2012-03-08, 02:37 PM
We're not going to say NO to 3 extra levels. I will continue to Battle Dancer Fighter Sorceress, while Mikela will go Favoured Soul Sorceress. Since she done the full advancement as a Succubus, she can get 3 levels in something else on that side of the build. Mull, mull, mull.

P.S. Dont worry about the Askaroth one, post when you are ready, and I'll hold off until you do for summary. We've got an appointment coming a bit later this evening, so we will probably be up when you do post, unless it runs really late.

Falconknight06
2012-03-08, 03:02 PM
We're not going to say NO to 3 extra levels. I will continue to Battle Dancer Fighter Sorceress, while Mikela will go Favoured Soul Sorceress. Since she done the full advancement as a Succubus, she can get 3 levels in something else on that side of the build. Mull, mull, mull.

P.S. Dont worry about the Askaroth one, post when you are ready, and I'll hold off until you do for summary. We've got an appointment coming a bit later this evening, so we will probably be up when you do post, unless it runs really late.

I'm assuming the PS is from Mikela and the first part is from Debbie?

Also, this does mean that plot probably won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest, as Kand needs leveled too, as does the kid.

Debbie_D
2012-03-08, 03:05 PM
Thats right. Sometimes Mikela and I post together, when we dont want to fiddle around with logging off and on.

Debbie_D
2012-03-09, 11:10 PM
rolling HP for level up

[roll0] average=16

MikelaC1
2012-03-09, 11:53 PM
and a roll for me

[roll0] average=13

One thing that I realized. We can level up all our abilities and such...but our WBL no longer matches our level. Maybe the tower will have extra goodies...

Falconknight06
2012-03-11, 04:20 AM
and a roll for me

[roll0] average=13

One thing that I realized. We can level up all our abilities and such...but our WBL no longer matches our level. Maybe the tower will have extra goodies...

Maybeee:smalltongue:

Debbie_D
2012-03-11, 08:19 AM
Ive updated Zarabeth completely. Mikela has finished the sorceress and favoured soul side of Linteshar, shes looking at rogue for the succubus side now. I thinks shes just about ready to do the whole thing.

MikelaC1
2012-03-11, 05:50 PM
Linteshar has been updated, taking rogue on the succubus part of the build, more skill points.

Falconknight06
2012-03-12, 12:43 AM
Now that everyone is updated, we'll start the adventure tomorrow

Falconknight06
2012-03-26, 01:23 PM
Well, I knew it would happen eventually. I did the calculations, and I have to get an A in my current class or I will be without a job this summer. So, the game will be taking a short hiatus until this Saturday, as I have an exam on Friday, and I need to be free of distractions. Sorry guys

I will be back though, so don't give up on the game yet

MikelaC1
2012-03-26, 02:14 PM
Thats why I loved my summer (and during school) job, I didnt have to get A's as marks. An A+ in appearance maybe, but not in marks.

Falconknight06
2012-03-30, 11:42 AM
I'm back guys, the test is done. Not another one until the final towards the beginning of May so we should be good until then

Debbie_D
2012-04-02, 09:24 AM
Zarabeth save

[roll0] REF

ouch

MikelaC1
2012-04-02, 09:28 AM
Linteshar save

[roll0] save

not good enough...she has resist(10) fire, so thats 87 points

MikelaC1
2012-04-11, 09:18 AM
TTW profiler is down, hopefully this is not a long term issue as we never made paper copies of our PCs.

Falconknight06
2012-04-11, 11:44 AM
TTW profiler is down, hopefully this is not a long term issue as we never made paper copies of our PCs.

Yah, I never made a copy of Drake either. It is ok though, as the group should be able to sneak the rest of the way to the library. Also, Both Zarabeth and Linteshar can sense a lot of power coming from Leafblade. It is definately more powerful than her current scimitar.

It is an artifact after all :smallwink:

Debbie_D
2012-04-11, 06:23 PM
Its back up now, thank goodness. (or I suppose, with us, thank evilness :smallbiggrin:)

Falconknight06
2012-04-12, 11:54 AM
Well damn, I thought you wielded scimitars. Thought I was giving you guys something awesome to make up for the WBL not-having from the level-up. Damn.

Also, I completely missed that Zarabeth's move silently was already up, and I could have advanced the plot already. I am so good at this DM stuff :smallredface:

MikelaC1
2012-04-12, 12:57 PM
Well damn, I thought you wielded scimitars. Thought I was giving you guys something awesome to make up for the WBL not-having from the level-up. Damn.

Also, I completely missed that Zarabeth's move silently was already up, and I could have advanced the plot already. I am so good at this DM stuff :smallredface:

ret-con?
*mikela bops debbie for taking sword over scimitar*

MikelaC1
2012-04-16, 02:15 PM
Linteshar nudges Falconknight (with her breasts, of course) to move the game forward.
On another note, we are re-doing our shared TTW account, and Linteshar and Zarabeth were the first PCs redone. As well, if you check your TTW account, you should see those sheets shared to you with permissions, so if you need to check something quickly, you can.

Falconknight06
2012-04-17, 12:24 PM
Falconknight appreciates the nudge, and apologizes for spacing there for a bit. Sorry about that. :smallredface:

EDIT: I'm going to let you guys respond to the boys before I give you the results for your searching.

EDIT PT. 2: No I'm not stalling for time to think of how I'll word the next part of the story. Why would you accuse me of that? :smallamused::smallamused:

Falconknight06
2012-04-19, 06:12 PM
So, in case you were wondering, I'm not having Kand or Darek do stealth rolls because I'm not going to have you guys fail at being stealthy because I've saddled you with two NPCs. It wouldn't be fair.

MikelaC1
2012-04-19, 06:38 PM
But they are going to make Search and Spot rolls?

Falconknight06
2012-04-19, 10:06 PM
Maybe:smallamused:

No, I'll make rolls for them
Kand
[roll0]
[roll1]

Darek
[roll2]
[roll3]

EDIT:Darek is good at this :smalleek:

Falconknight06
2012-04-23, 12:56 AM
It is everybody's favorite time of year! EXAM TIME! That means that the games I'm running shall be on hiatus until Tuesday May 1. You might see me post in the games I am a player in, because I don't have to think about as much as the games I'm running.

I love running games, but school does come first, considering it is literally my job. So the games shall resume, but you need to wait about a week. Thanks for sticking with me!

Debbie_D
2012-04-23, 09:43 AM
Exams come first, we will wait patiently.

MikelaC1
2012-04-23, 09:45 AM
That just gives us more time to think up naughty things to do to Kand and Darek. In fact, Linteshar already has one thing in mind for him...and Zarabeth wants to know just how good a researcher he is.

Debbie_D
2012-05-01, 09:33 AM
How did the exams go?

Falconknight06
2012-05-03, 12:23 PM
I think it went ok. Won't know until I get my grade though. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it didn't also have an effect on whether I have a job. Thanks for waiting ladies:smallwink:

EDIT: It is harder to remember what I was going to have happen next, so I might not get an IC post up until tomorrow. Sorry :smalleek:

Falconknight06
2012-05-04, 04:41 PM
I remembered what was going to happen next!

I need initiative rolls from the two of you (Don't worry, you haven't been surprised. It will be easier for me to post though if I have your initiatives.) Also, thanks again for putting up with all the delays and whatnot. Should be delay free for a while now, what with me being done with classes and all.

MikelaC1
2012-05-04, 05:22 PM
I'll handle both the rolls...although Debbie beats me if I give her bad rolls

[roll0] Linteshar
[roll1] Zarabeth

Debbie_D
2012-05-04, 05:42 PM
although Debbie beats me if I give her bad rolls

This is so totally just not true..someone is going to get tickled until they apologize.

Falconknight06
2012-05-05, 06:26 PM
What does this artifact do?

FYI: Neither has an ego high enough to threaten anyone in the party who wields them

Surprise
+4 Sonic Returning Mithral Dagger
+1d6 Sonic Damage
Does 2d6 instead of 1d4 Damage on a hit
On hit: Poison DC 19 Stun for 1d4+1 Rounds
Can be drawn as an immediate action if it is within 10 feet of the person it is attuned to
Attunement takes 24 hours of possession
Intelligent Item
Communicates through Empathy
Grants Alertness Feat
Tremorsense out to 30 ft to Attuned
10 Ranks Knowledge Local
10 Ranks Sense Motive
Neutral Evil Alignment

Leaf Blade
+4 Undead and Feybane Short Sword
Allows Critical Hits and Sneak Attacks on Undead
Treated as Cold Iron and Silver only versus damage reduction of Fey and Undead
Intelligent Weapon
1/day Maximized Cure Serious Wounds on hit to Target
3/day Mind Blank on owner
10 Ranks Knowledge Religion
10 Ranks Knowledge Nature
10 Ranks Sense Motive
Communicates Telepathically
CN Alignment
Was a Human ranger/rogue in life
Does not hold animosity towards Fey or Undead, merely knows how to hunt them

Magical Figurines
Turn into a Dire Animal of the animal they portray, with appropriate statistics for being made out of precious gems.
Can be in animal form for 4 hours/day, spread out however is wished

Earring
Unsure

Bracers
Unsure

Satchel of Books
Holds one book in the bag which gains the ability to access the knowledge in any other book placed in the satchel throughout the satchel's history. Books are "stored" in the book of knowledge
+10 Bonus to most any knowledge check when the book of knowledge is used
Any other book placed in the satchel will be copied into the Book of Knowledge after 1 hour
Accessing any book copied into the book of knowledge takes one move action and a command word

MikelaC1
2012-05-05, 08:14 PM
Linteshar would like the Surprise and Zarabeth has already laid claim to Leaf blade. Kand (bard) would probably be the best choice for the satchel. Not sure about the rest of it.

MikelaC1
2012-05-05, 09:17 PM
Zarabeth and Linteshar have been together for so long, they are a well oiled team

We could make a salicious comment about how we are a well-oiling team and all....oh wait, I guess I just did :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Falconknight06
2012-05-07, 10:06 PM
Bane adds +2 to the weapons enhancement bonus and +2d6 damage against bane enemy, so leafblade becomes a +6 Shortsword versus undead and Fey and does an additional 2d6 damage

I'll roll for your last hits
[roll0]

And for this time when you've hit twice with leafblade again
[roll1]

Falconknight06
2012-05-07, 10:25 PM
Rolling to confirm a critical
[roll0]

And possible crit damage
[roll1]

Also, both creatures have spell resistance, and I forgot about that. So from now on, any spell cast at the creatures I need you to roll versus SR
Just in case you weren't sure, it is 1d20+Caster Level+Any bonuses from relevant feats and abilities

MikelaC1
2012-05-10, 11:30 AM
Linteshar sitting back for a moment (combing her hair, likely), giving Zarabeth her chance to shine in battle. If she gets in trouble, she'll step in.

Falconknight06
2012-05-10, 09:21 PM
The cure serious wounds isn't on the wielder. It is part of the attack by the sword, so it affects the target the sword is hitting. The sword will use it when it needs a bit more power to destroy an undead or negative energy creature.

MikelaC1
2012-05-15, 07:31 AM
*Mikela points proudly at her new, second head*

Falconknight06
2012-05-16, 02:23 PM
Possible Crit :smalleek:

[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]
[roll2]

EDIT:Oh thank goodness, that almost ended badly:smalleek:

Falconknight06
2012-05-16, 08:27 PM
Dwarf's Will Save

[roll0]

MikelaC1
2012-05-16, 08:56 PM
I take it the 39 result means I do not have to make the save.

Falconknight06
2012-05-16, 09:01 PM
I take it the 39 result means I do not have to make the save.

Correct. Darek is a wizard, he knows how they think, so he prepared a counterspell to keep the caster out of the fight as best he can

Falconknight06
2012-05-17, 07:06 PM
Sorry about killing him then. Darek is also a Rogue so coup de grace are kind of his thing

Elf's will save
[roll0]

Unlikely to make it, but we'll see

MikelaC1
2012-05-17, 07:09 PM
She'll be just as satisfied with the warrior woman.

Falconknight06
2012-05-17, 08:01 PM
Currently Round 4. Three hunters left, only one has been damaged, though he has taken around 300 damage

What are you going to do now?

MikelaC1
2012-05-19, 10:53 PM
Outside of game comment. Debbie and I just returned from seeing The Avengers. Not going to bother to post in the main forums, but we both loved it. We dont care if its true to the way the comics are supposed to be, or whether or not the acting is bad, or the special effects too much, its escapism and a great show. We dont go to movies for a "sophisticated message"....in fact, we find most movies that try to be such are pretentious and failures.
And the two funniest scenes belong to the Hulk...one where he just one punches Thor out of nowhere...and the other where he repeatedly smashes Loki around, leaving him a grease spot on the floor.

Falconknight06
2012-05-20, 08:17 PM
Outside of game comment. Debbie and I just returned from seeing The Avengers. Not going to bother to post in the main forums, but we both loved it. We dont care if its true to the way the comics are supposed to be, or whether or not the acting is bad, or the special effects too much, its escapism and a great show. We dont go to movies for a "sophisticated message"....in fact, we find most movies that try to be such are pretentious and failures.
And the two funniest scenes belong to the Hulk...one where he just one punches Thor out of nowhere...and the other where he repeatedly smashes Loki around, leaving him a grease spot on the floor.

I posted on facebook that I had never smiled that much at a movie ever. And I would add to your two funniest scenes, Loki turning around to see Hawkeye's arrow in his face with all the other avengers around him.

But I am biased considering Hawkeye is my favorite comic book character

MikelaC1
2012-05-21, 08:09 AM
Dont think that because of what was said about what Linteshar is doing and thinking that I am upset with what happened in the tower. OOC, it was a great ending, and IC, Linteshar is glad she got the book, but she might have wanted to keep some of the others. But she cant get everything she wants, after all. She's all about building a stable of thralls as well in the course of these missions. And although she wouldnt say it out loud, Zarabeth is probably secretly happy that the others got blown into Limbo, because that means she doesnt have to share Linteshar's "attentions" with anyone, other than Kand of course.

MikelaC1
2012-05-30, 07:18 AM
Question: How are we dividing up money from items we sell? Im fine with any sort of system, for instance, Zarabeth got Leaf Blade, so she is going to sell one of her other swords. Does she get all of that gold, or does it go to the common pot, since the only reason she is selling is because she took an item we got.

Falconknight06
2012-05-30, 01:34 PM
Don't worry about the two NPC's as far as wealth goes. I added them to your group so I'll cover them. You only need to worry about splitting it between Linteshar and Zarabeth, though I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind getting part of a cut. But I'll make sure they don't slow you down with a lack of wealth or anything

Like I said, I won't hinder you guys because I've saddled you with two NPC's

MikelaC1
2012-05-30, 06:15 PM
I thought of something else after you posted, an idea that fits IC and would allow Kand to pick up some cash. Its something I suggested before.
I would imagine that Kand is a pretty smooth talking negotiator (high bluff and diplomacy) and Linteshar is, well, Linteshar, +34 on both of them. So the two of them would make a pretty good negotiating team, so anything that they can get over the book price for magic that they bring in, he can keep for himself.

MikelaC1
2012-05-30, 09:22 PM
Ha, a 19 for a total of 53, she really did have him as hot as possible....

MikelaC1
2012-06-03, 06:48 PM
[roll0] Linteshar HP
[roll1] Zarabeth HP average=6.

Debbie_D
2012-06-04, 07:04 PM
Mikela and I have updated Linteshar and Zarabeth.
With regards to the IC, Zarabeth is proposing she pay the XP cost, I dont know if you use the variant system that allows that, but Mikela says it does exist. I also dont know how much "extra" XP Zarabeth has to spend to make these items, so that might not be possible anyway. If she doesnt, no big problem, she will just use the money when we sell the items to upgrade.
As well, I wanted to run this little proposal by you. A lot of Zarabeths levels as Battle Dancer are going to waste, she hasnt really used any of her special dances and the chances to use them seem a bit limited. I was wondering if, when they have their next romantic interlude and Linteshar drains Zarabeth's levels, when she restores them, she could restore them as rogue levels. This would give Zarabeth the sneak attack ability (which she could combine with her newly gained Invisibility) to become an even better warrior. That is, after all, her main role in the group. She could also use the rogue skills to become a leading scout for the group and get some other skills to go with them. Im not proposing she lose all the BD levels, Im thinking of a 8/8 or 9/7 split. Again, if you say no, thats not a problem, she'll probably start taking levels there any time she levels, and I'll just work on making the other dances work for me.

Falconknight06
2012-06-05, 04:10 PM
Debbie-Changing your levels is ok, though I don't want you to get rid of all of your battle dancer levels. We'll just say in game that Darek taught you some of his roguish tricks in the week you're all staying in the cabin. That is the amount of time for Darek to get completely recovered from his session with Linteshar. He doesn't recover as fast as Kand does, only 3 levels per night. Kand restores all of his levels in 5 minutes at its slowest.

As for magic item enchanting, I'm delegating it as Kand can enchant one item for each person per level up, starting with this latest one. So each person in the party can have one item enchanted, or one enchantment increased, until the group levels again.

I don't like messing with experience points and such, and this should help mitigate any discrepancies with WBL for you guys.

Debbie_D
2012-06-05, 07:24 PM
Imt thinking of an 8/8 split, there is one dance I would like to keep, and 8 rogue levels qualifies me for +4d6 on sneak attacks.

MikelaC1
2012-06-08, 07:31 AM
As a fluff note, I just thought of something. Instead of Linteshar's item be a full vest, it would fit her character more if it were a bikini top. Cant have the girls all totally covered up.

MikelaC1
2012-06-15, 08:07 PM
bump...Linteshar is done for the night

Falconknight06
2012-06-17, 11:25 PM
Sorry guys, my parents are visiting me and I'm currently on vacation until this Wednesday. I'll post Wednesday night. Sorry again

MikelaC1
2012-07-27, 10:47 PM
Well, Debbie and I just got back from The Dark Knight Rises...and we werent really impressed. It wasnt really a Batman movie, in our opinion, he was in Batman form for less than 25% of the movie. There wasnt the faintest hint that the twists were going to occur, so there was no way to see them coming. Bane, in our opinion, isnt what we consider a real Batman villain and the Catwoman was mishandled. Robin was very non-canon, and Bruce Wayne isnt supposed to end up impoverished. All in all, it doesnt even come close to comparing with Avengers.

MikelaC1
2012-08-01, 04:11 PM
You ruined the surprise I had planned for Tallen. I was actually going to do it during our session, but then discovered that she didnt have Regeneration yet. Next time she gains a spell, she will do that for him.

Falconknight06
2012-08-01, 05:02 PM
So now you've got yourself an legitimate group to seek the castle whenever you're ready. And am I correct in this loose hierarchy of the "inner circle" (closer to Linteshar's name, more "power")?

Linteshar
Zarabeth
Kand
Darek
------------------------
Lily and Tallen
------------------------
Everyone else

MikelaC1
2012-08-02, 08:42 AM
That list is pretty accurate. Lilly does have a higher status than Tallen, but thats more of a function of her position as Tallen's commanding officer. Lilly might eventually make her way into the first circle (in fact, its almost a guarantee that she will when her crew shows up) and perhaps move a bit ahead of Darek.

MikelaC1
2012-08-08, 08:43 AM
Im working on the next post, but I have a question. Linteshar is interested in narrowing down Lily's alignment, so she is going to use detect evil, detect good, detect chaos, detect law in quick order (obviously she might not have to use all of them if she gets a ping on the first) to get a read on her.
She doesnt care if Lilly doesnt read evil at first, she already has a plan to make her C/E. And if she is, oh well, she'll just be moreso.

Falconknight06
2012-08-08, 04:14 PM
Alignments

Tallen-Neutral Evil
Lily-Chaotic Neutral, leans more evil
Kand-Chaotic Evil
Darek-Chaotic Neutral, leans more evil

MikelaC1
2012-08-13, 03:07 PM
Some people make pilgrammages to Mecca. Some to Jerusalem. Others go to famous sporting arenas/events, and others go to natural wonders like the Grand Canyon.
Debbie and I are on a pilgrammage this week. Our responses might be slower. Are we going to some religious site? No, no, no. Are we going to something sporting? No, no, no. Are we going to a natural wonder? No, no, no.
Well, where are you going then?

Two words. Behemoth. Leviathan.

Falconknight06
2012-08-14, 07:20 PM
Yah, I've got lots of field work this week, so the advancing of the game will be slower than usual (which isn't saying a whole lot)

Debbie_D
2012-08-16, 10:58 PM
THAT WAS EPIC

Falconknight06
2012-08-20, 11:14 PM
I'm sorry for being so quiet for the last week or so. I've been in the thick of field season. I should have a chance to post more plot tomorrow. I'm going to fast forward to the capital to give the game a bit of a jump start. Sorry again ladies

MikelaC1
2012-08-21, 06:36 AM
No problem, as indicated, last week, Debbie and I were in Toronto, enjoying Canadas Wonderland, Niagara Falls and a few other things. (plus each others company). So we might not have been able to react quickly to postings anyway.

MikelaC1
2012-08-28, 06:39 PM
Note for Linteshar
You might not want to drain this guy completely (soul wise, other draining is welcome:smallamused:) as it might grab too much attention for your group if he were to disappear. A quick glance says he is probably a mid-level expert

Bah...killjoy

Falconknight06
2012-08-28, 09:06 PM
Bah...killjoy

Feel free to completely destroy him, I was just letting you know what Linteshar would know

MikelaC1
2012-08-29, 01:00 PM
Just to confirm, we have the quarterstaff to sell, along with one of Zarabeths old swords, the one Leafblade replaced. I think everything else got handed out, but Im not sure.

Falconknight06
2012-09-10, 02:01 PM
I am really sorry about how slow the game is going. I hope to start posting more regularly. Thanks for sticking with me for this long ladies

Debbie_D
2012-09-13, 06:44 AM
We are still here. Post when you are ready.

MikelaC1
2012-09-30, 07:11 PM
Debbie and I were kind of wondering what the status of this game is. If RL has gotten to the point where you cannot keep the game going, thats okay, we do understand that it comes first, but we would like to know for sure. Any answer would be appreciated.

Falconknight06
2012-10-02, 03:28 PM
I think the game might need to fold. I'm sorry for letting you guys down in a game for the millionth time and I hope you aren't angry and can find other games to play in. I'm in the thick of my final year of my masters which means research and writing and my brain is fried many nights. I am really sorry to both of you and I wish you both well in your future gaming.

Sorry again:smallfrown:

MikelaC1
2012-11-09, 07:55 AM
***bump***

Falconknight06
2012-11-09, 06:38 PM
That's right, we're back. I'm done with my field work, and so I'll be close to a computer for a while, may as well make it so my breaks involve running this game. Just tell me when you're both ready to continue! :smallsmile:

MikelaC1
2012-11-11, 09:51 PM
And we have rebuilt Linteshar and Zarabeth, and are ready to go. Little post coming up to get the IC thread going again.

Debbie_D
2012-11-11, 10:13 PM
Zarabeth is ready to roll

Falconknight06
2012-11-15, 04:46 PM
OK, so I'm terrible with what transition will happen to get you guys to the magic item emporium in the town, so I'm just going to fast forward to your group at the shop, selling and buying things. Feel free to RP the diplomacy, but you won't need to roll, as the shop owner will buy your magic items at their listed price, and sell you any magic items you're looking for for their listed price as well.

So no short-changing of you, and no mark-up on the items.

MikelaC1
2012-11-15, 07:16 PM
Trading the sword +4 and the quarterstaff (+?) for a Cloak of Charisma +6 and Circlet of Persuasion
Sword +4=32,000
Staff +?=

Cloak=36,000
Circlet=4,500

As long as the staff is +2, we have an even trade...and Linteshar and Zarabeth's WBL doesnt go up by any.

Debbie_D
2012-11-15, 07:23 PM
Shes right...IC, they hadnt discussed it and even OOC I had no idea she was planning to do that. The first I knew of it was when she was typing it out beside me.

MikelaC1
2012-11-17, 11:20 AM
I have one other thing to do, after D&L are done buying, so only post up what they want to buy. I'll take it from there.

Debbie_D
2012-11-20, 06:48 PM
Zarabeth initiative

[roll0]

MikelaC1
2012-11-20, 07:16 PM
Okay, Im a bit confused here, the "angels" were able to see her despite the Greater Invisibility cast on her? I'm going to go ahead and post her talking IC, but if you had forgotten about that, I will erase it. As for init

[roll0]

Falconknight06
2012-11-20, 07:24 PM
Okay, Im a bit confused here, the "angels" were able to see her despite the Greater Invisibility cast on her? I'm going to go ahead and post her talking IC, but if you had forgotten about that, I will erase it. As for init

[roll0]

Oh, I thought the invisibility was cast on Zarabeth, not Linteshar. Crap.

I wondered why you would fly up all succubus-like in the middle of a crowded market. Well, the angels could have seen you still. You'll find out why IC. This does make the rest of this easier though as no one else saw you. To most, it looked like a catapult shot took out a house in the city.

Sorry, I'll play it with you invisible from now.

Also, luckily no one will bother your fight as all the guards are busy and any near the house are dead or unconcious

MikelaC1
2012-11-20, 07:32 PM
It was cast on me so that I could scout and stay invisible. Guess we go with trying to talk fight our way out of it. I could have gotten a better roll on my bluff check, but since Ive got such a good mod, they might not fight immediately.

MikelaC1
2012-11-23, 03:24 PM
If that angel dies, then Debbie will post up Zarabeths actions, she should arrive at the end of the round and be ready to attack next round.

Falconknight06
2012-11-23, 06:50 PM
Will save away
[roll0]

Let's see if he suceeds

Debbie_D
2012-11-28, 07:53 AM
I think the other angel gets her (his?) attack in, then Linteshar acts, and then Zarabeth acts.
First round
Angel smacks Linteshar
Zarabeth flies, casts
Angel smacks Linteshar
Linteshar casts

Second round
Angel starts dying
Zarabeth flies, casts, arrives

Which is where we are now. Unless I missed something, in which case, Zarabeth will start a beat down.

Falconknight06
2012-11-28, 05:41 PM
I think the other angel gets her (his?) attack in, then Linteshar acts, and then Zarabeth acts.
First round
Angel smacks Linteshar
Zarabeth flies, casts
Angel smacks Linteshar
Linteshar casts

Second round
Angel starts dying
Zarabeth flies, casts, arrives

Which is where we are now. Unless I missed something, in which case, Zarabeth will start a beat down.

Ahh, I see the problem now. Feel free to start the beatdown Zarabeth, there is one angel to hit

Debbie_D
2012-12-15, 10:14 AM
Just a note to you to say that I am soon going to be shutting down my account. I am not leaving the game, I am still going to be playing Zarabeth, just doing it through Mikela's account. We will continue to post up the PC name in front of the post action, so you know who is doing what.

Falconknight06
2012-12-19, 03:40 PM
It's up to you guys for a plan, Kand, Lily, Derek, and Cassandra will all go with any plan you come up with. It seems Kand can also teleport out of the city in some fashion as well, but he is defaulting to Lintehsar and Zarabeth for reasons.

MikelaC1
2013-01-04, 02:22 PM
So, reaction to the Zarabeth post?

Falconknight06
2013-01-05, 10:43 PM
Sorry, flurry of spending time with family and travel kept me not posting much. Reaction is coming. Sorry. I'm posting in all of the games I'm in tomorrow as I'm exhausted from traveling all day today.

MikelaC1
2013-01-07, 01:46 PM
Not sure if the lake is right up against the wall or not, so Im not posting what happens there. If it is right against the wall, then we go into the water with minor splash and start heading for the other side, hopefully to a spot with the fewest (none?) defenders. Walking on the bottom to avoid being spotted.

MikelaC1
2013-01-13, 11:25 AM
Linteshar was going to use a Mass Hypnosis on Casandra, Lily, Darek and Kand until I checked her spell list to find out she didnt have it. That didnt make sense to me, why would she not pick that spell, and I did some research. The reason she didnt pick it, is because it doesnt exist anymore. Hmmm. So Linteshar is going to try and create it, although she wont research it the way a normal sorceress might, she will just practice, practice, practice. I would see it as being about a 5th level spell, Mass Suggestion can affect one person/level, that seems fair to me. It will probably take a little while before she can actually cast it as a spell. This is the sort of large scale affect spell that she would need. Next IC post represents her first attempt with the group.

Falconknight06
2013-01-14, 06:09 PM
You'll get everyone but Kand, who is immune to most charm and enchantment effects, especially of devils and demons (he'd be pretty bad at his job without that amulets benefits). He would have accompanied Zarabeth to collect firewood though, being leery of any of the party being by themselves after the town debacle. Linteshar will easily get the other three though, with only Darek possibly showing any possible chance of resistance.

MikelaC1
2013-01-23, 06:41 PM
So, any results on her alignment checks, and does anything disturb us at night, or on to next day?

Falconknight06
2013-01-23, 06:43 PM
Sorry, I hadn't gotten a good chance to reply yet. I'll post what you got later tonight, after I go to the gym.

MikelaC1
2013-01-23, 06:46 PM
She certainly was quite busy, you have to admit. And got some really good rolls.

MikelaC1
2013-01-31, 07:49 AM
Sorry, working on a couple of other game submissions. Will try to have post up later today. Know what she is going to do, just have to get pen to paper (well, fingers to keyboard, but whatever)

MikelaC1
2013-02-01, 03:32 PM
There, thats the first night done. If you want to make a comment on what happens the next day, go ahead (Linteshar will watch the two women to see how they react the next day) and then she will go to work (Zarabeth as well on Casandra) for night #2.
Night #3, our last night before the city, will be a special on Casandra, since she will then leave us.

Falconknight06
2013-02-01, 04:40 PM
No, feel free to keep going. All you'll see the next day is that the spell takes an even stronger hold on the two women.

MikelaC1
2013-02-03, 11:56 AM
And yes, Lintehsar is expecting a rundown of Darek's skills and classes from that treatment she started him out with.

MikelaC1
2013-02-05, 10:07 AM
We deleted the previous post where we tossed out some options for pictures for Zarabeth and Linteshar. One thing, they were not blondes, like both of them. Another thing, the picture for Linteshar was anime, and I detest anime. Lastly, they just didnt feel right. We both feel that they are quite chesty, and neither of those pics seemed right. So we got some different ones. Yes, they are both well known, but its just to get a feel for them. (yes, chesty, yes, we are both bi, we admit it)

Zarabeth
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tJC63pMad3M/TaK_Oadvi_I/AAAAAAAAAWw/RB2fCmtNHEE/s1600/Samantha_Fox.jpg
http://wallcrow.com/images/S/Samantha%20Fox/Samantha%20Fox-0444.jpg

Linteshar
http://plasticsurgerystar.com/users/1/page_images2/Pamela%20Anderson%20breast%20implants.jpg
http://www.paparazziwallpapers.com/data/media/20/pamela_anderson_wallpapers_077.jpg
http://img3.rnkr-static.com/user_node_img/50008/1000157029/full/pamela-anderson-photo-u1.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/goce_jeb/backgrounds/Pamela_Anderson_wallpaper.jpg
http://celebs.widewallpapers.net/md/p/pamela-anderson/1920/Pamela-Anderson-1920x1200-003.jpg

MikelaC1
2013-02-05, 08:52 PM
Changed up some of Linteshars pictures and put spoilers around all of them.
In other news, it doesnt look like they intend to shut Debbie's account down, so she might go back to using it. Would you prefer it that way, or have her continue to use mine with big letters indicating whose action it is?

MikelaC1
2013-02-06, 04:24 PM
Debbie
While doing up my IC post, Zarabeth on Lily, it occured to me that we dimension door'd out of the city without our horses. Mikela isnt here to answer me on that one.

Falconknight06
2013-02-06, 06:18 PM
We are horseless, yes, although Kand's ranger skill could easily get new ones quickly for the group.

MikelaC1
2013-02-08, 12:21 PM
I do want to say one thing about the IC post on Kand. I had originally submitted it with a roll for Perform: Sex, but upon thinking about it, I didnt feel what she was doing would be accurately reflected by the mod numbers. LIke I said IC, this is almost a one of a kind thing (or at most, once a year) and would have a much more powerful effect. Do it more than that, and Kand's heart will explode.

MikelaC1
2013-02-18, 06:08 PM
Kand Perform [roll0]

Zarabeth has been travelling with Kand long enough to notice he seems a bit rustier than usual, likely a leftover from his last session with Linteshar, but to all others assembled, the Bard's performance is the best they've heard

Nice cover of the 1.
Linteshar actions a little later tonight, Im working on how she transitions from sobbing merchant to dominant succubus.

Falconknight06
2013-02-18, 06:48 PM
Nice cover of the 1.
Linteshar actions a little later tonight, Im working on how she transitions from sobbing merchant to dominant succubus.

Ehh, I figured it needed mentioning. there aren't fumbles on skill checks, so it isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but to his traveling companions, it is not his best performance.

MikelaC1
2013-02-19, 09:16 PM
Once I get an IC answer, I will proceed.
As well, going back to something that happened on the trails, Linteshar used one of her sessions to open up Darek completely, but you never gave me a rundown of what classes he has...which is what she was looking for.

Falconknight06
2013-02-21, 10:28 PM
Of course he'll do as requested. Kand will bring the girl first chance he gets. Cassandra has made her way to the backroom to "negotiate" an advance with the innkeeper (he's paying her for a session is what I mean).

Also, I'm still finalizing Derek's stats.

MikelaC1
2013-02-21, 11:59 PM
You know, as a commoner, Casandra is going to look pretty amazing. She probably had a base CHA of maybe 12 or 13, since she was a serving girl, so with that cloak, its going to be pumped to 18 or 19. Not too many non adventuring people can claim a 19 stat.

Falconknight06
2013-02-26, 10:03 PM
OK, so here is the rundown.

I realized at around the time of the fight in the tower, that I had inadvertently/adverntently made a DMPC out of Kand. I also realized that of the Three mortals capable of taking Linteshar on, I was controlling two of them. So I made a decision to get Kand into a more auxillary role, rather than a plot required "bad-ass" as it were.

So Linteshar and Zarabeth are both smart enough to realize what happened, so here it is because I'm sure I haven't explained it well:

The amulet on Kand's neck gave him a seemingly endless supply of life-force, which is why the draining of levels was recovered from so quickly. He followed Linteshar for many reasons, but his loyalty came down to the fact that despite this never-ending source of food/currency he provided for a demon, she didn't lock him up and drain him forever.

It occurs to the two that the reason Keshala was originally failing at becoming a succubus is because the planes are shut off from each other, so without a link to the abyss, she needed a lot of energy (sexual or otherwise) to fully transform. And Kand, never happy at seeing Linteshar frown, realized he could be that energy. A bonus for him is that the magnitude of the unhindered draining also broke the amulet, allowing him to recieve his wish of being drained fully by a succubus.

But luckily, the planes are still shut off from each other, so he might not be as gone as you think (no he isn't in Keshala, but I'm giving you guys a chance to react to this however you will before I reveal more).

Also, by draining all of that energy, Keshala seems to have gained quite a few levels as well

Feel free to take Leadership for free Mikela, and make Keshala a tristalt equivalent for a cohort. The only requirement is that she have at least ten levels of ranger.

Zarabeth can have the feat free as well, though it would be best if she took on Lily as her cohort, unless you want to pick up someone else.

I hope this isn't too stupid an idea, but I wanted to have Kand change to make me feel less like I was playing in the game as well as running it. I'll still control Derrick, and Lily if need be, but I was planning on Kand going away in a way.

MikelaC1
2013-02-28, 01:17 PM
Mikela is going to stat out Keshala as her cohort when she gets the time, but I dont think it would be appropriate for Zarabeth to take Leadership or take on Lily as a cohort. The thing is, Zarabeth is virtually a cohort to Linteshar, although a free willed and PC played one...but she wouldnt really have underlings under her. Linteshar is the leader, not her. Anyone who chose to follow us would be overwhelmed by Linteshar's charisma, and not be following Zarabeth...and Zarabeth is fine with that because she knows that no matter how many other followers Linteshar gets, she is still Linteshars favourite.

MikelaC1
2013-03-05, 08:00 AM
I havent forgotten about Keshala, but its been a crazy few days and I havent had time to get to her. I will hopefully do most the work tonight. Her tristalt classes will be ranger (because you said so), succubus (because thats what Linteshar made her) and sorceress (because thats the arcane class that casts off CHA). She's probably going to focus on blasting spells as a sorceress because L and Z dont have those. Feats will tend toward metamagic, and she might take some crafting feats...since Kand used to do our crafting.

Falconknight06
2013-03-05, 04:18 PM
I havent forgotten about Keshala, but its been a crazy few days and I havent had time to get to her. I will hopefully do most the work tonight. Her tristalt classes will be ranger (because you said so), succubus (because thats what Linteshar made her) and sorceress (because thats the arcane class that casts off CHA). She's probably going to focus on blasting spells as a sorceress because L and Z dont have those. Feats will tend toward metamagic, and she might take some crafting feats...since Kand used to do our crafting.

Sounds ok to me

MikelaC1
2013-03-05, 09:55 PM
Keshala (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=68056) is ready to go. There might be a few little things to fix, but shes finished. Ranger, using archery specialization, blast sorceress.

MikelaC1
2013-03-11, 10:02 AM
We ready to head back off to Hammerfell?

MikelaC1
2013-03-11, 10:07 AM
Ive been forgetting Keshala HP

max 1st=8
[roll0] average=58.5
CON: (14X4)=56
Total=134

MikelaC1
2013-03-31, 06:48 AM
Due to some changes in our IRL, we are both going to have to drop this game. Its not there has been anything wrong with it, we've both enjoyed the chance to explore these PCs but our time on the board is going to be trimmed a bit, and we wont be able to give this game the attention it deserves. Dont feel slighted in any way, this isnt the only game we are cutting back on, its just the way things are happening.

Falconknight06
2013-04-01, 01:40 AM
Due to some changes in our IRL, we are both going to have to drop this game. Its not there has been anything wrong with it, we've both enjoyed the chance to explore these PCs but our time on the board is going to be trimmed a bit, and we wont be able to give this game the attention it deserves. Dont feel slighted in any way, this isnt the only game we are cutting back on, its just the way things are happening.

Its ok, I know how RL can get in the way sometimes. It's been fun though, thanks to both of you