PDA

View Full Version : PEACH (3.5 Base class) The Blademaster: collosal weapons from afar

zegram 33
2012-01-17, 02:12 PM
Before I begin, I think I should say that I’ve had this class in mind for quite a while, but I should give props to “The-Mage-King”’s recent class which was…well, to be honest, much the same thing as this, and gave me some good idea’s about different ways to work on things.
Think they’re significantly different to warrant me still posting this, though, so here we go:

The Blademaster is semi-inspired by Jack Rakan, a character from a very funny manga, and “the most broken character ever” in the words of that same series. Yes, I’ve toned it down a bit lol
For those who know him not, have a free link to the guy. http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jack_Rakan.jpg A blademaster is similar to a wizard or sorceror, in a way, in that they both use arcane mastery to dispatch there foes.
However, the manner in which bladesmasters choose to do it is rather unusual. Rather than creating fire or summoning creatures to kill there enemies, they instead summon weapons from the ether, using there own abilities as warriors to actually FIGHT said enemies.
However, as a bladesmaster progresses, their fighting style diverges from what would be feasible for a true warrior, as they become capable of fighting with multiple summoned weapons at a time, or using one blade capable of severing a house in two.

{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Class Abilities
1st|+1|+0|+0|+2|Summoned weapon, +1 weapon
2nd|+2|+0|+0|+3|Extra weapon
3rd|+3|+1|+1|+3| Weapon Amplification: Large
4th|+4|+1|+1|+4|Full Enchantment: Throwing/Returning
5th|+5|+1|+1|+4|Two Weapon Fighting: True Weapon
6th|+6/+1|+2|+2|+5|Extra Weapon
7th|+7/+2|+2|+2|+5|Weapon Amplification: Huge
8th|+8/+3|+2|+2|+6|Extra Weapon, Weaponbound Flight
9th|+9/+4|+3|+3|+6|All day weapon:elemental/alignment
10th|+10/+5|+3|+3|+7|Extra Weapon
11th|+11/+6/+1|+3|+3|+7|Weapon Amplification: Gargantuan
12th|+12/+7/+2|+4|+4|+8|Extra Weapon, Improved two weapon fighting
13th|+13/+8/+3|+4|+4|+8|Weaponmaster, Transcendant Throwing
14th|+14/+9/+4|+4|+4|+9|Extra Weapon, All Day Weapon: Material
15th|+15/+10/+5|+5|+5|+9|Weapon Amplification: Colossal
16th|+16/+11/+6/+1|+5|+5|+10|Extra Weapon, Full Enchantment: Keen/Merciful
17th|+17/+12/+7/+2|+5|+5|+10|All Day Weapon: Bane
18th|+18/+13/+8/+3|+6|+6|+11|Extra Weapon, Weapon Sweep
19th|+19/+14/+9/+4|+6|+6|+11|Full Enchantment:Brilliant Energy/Disruption/Vorpal
20th|+20/+15/+10/+5|+6|+6|+12|Weapon Lord
[/table]

Hit Die: D10

Proficiencies: A Blademaster begins play proficient with any two simple or martial weapons, and with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

Class skills: Climb (Str), Jump (Str), Swim (Str), Intimidate (Cha),Bluff(Cha), Balance (Dex), Concentrtion (Con), and Heal (Wis)

Skill points per level: 4+int mod (4xint mod at 1st level)

Class Abilities

Summon Weapon
A first level Blademaster may summon up to two weapons into his hands as a standard action, usable at will. These weapons must be melee or thrown weapons with which he is proficient, and may be of any size up to medium. Any weapon summoned with this ability is treated as masterwork and is unbreakable. The weapon last for 1 minute per class level, or until dismissed by the Blademaster (a free action). The bladesmaster cannot summon bows, but weapons which are themselves thrown are fine (shurikens, nets, tridents, and the like).Thrown weapons like this are summoned singularly.

Whatever size weapon is summoned, the weapon itself is of the same weight as a medium sized weapon of that weapon type (or small for smaller blademasters). Regardless of the weapon's size, it is treated as though it were sized properly for him. dissmissing the weapon is a free action.

If the Blademaster chooses Unarmed Strike, he gains the reach and unarmed damage of a creature the size of the summoned "weapon", as well as the grapple bonuses of a creature that size.

Alternatively, a Blademaster may choose to summon a structure or boat of that size. These may not be used as weapons in the conventional sense, though they retain the unbreakability of the weapons normally summoned in this manner. They CAN also be affected by the blademasters “weaponbound flight” ability.

The weapons quality begins at masterwork. At fourth level, weapons summoned with this ability are treated as having an enhancment bonus of +1, which increases by 1 for every four levels the Blademaster gains, up to a maximum of +5 at level 20.

Extra Weapon
At 2nd level and every even level after this, the Bladesmaster gains proficiency (and the ability to summon) another simple, martial, or exotic weapon.

Weapon Amplification
At third level, a Blademaster's weapons begin to show their difference from normal weapons. He may create weapons of up to Large size with his Summon Weapon ability. At 7th level, and every four levels thereafter, he increases the size that he may create weapons of by one category, to a maximum of Colossal at 15th level.
In addition, as the weapon is built for a character of large size, it may be difficult to wield in enclosed spaces. As his weapons get larger later on, they are capable of hitting with a reach of up to there length, so a colossal longsword measuring 70ft long would be capable of hitting targets 70ft away with each swing, but since the aim is difficult to calculate at those distances, a penalty of -1 is applied to the attack roll for every 10ft it exceeds the weapons normal range.

Full Enhancement: Throwing/Returning
At 4th level, a Blademaster has learned to summon weapons that are more aerodynamic. All weapons summoned with his Summon Weapon ability gain the Throwing ability. If the weapon already was able to be thrown, it instead gains the Returning ability.

Two Weapon Fighting
At 5th level, a Blademaster gains the Two Weapon Fighting feat as a bonus feat, regardless of if he meets the prerequisites or not. If he already has this feat, he instead gains Improved Two Weapon Fighting as a bonus feat, regardless of if he meets the prerequisites.

True Weapon
At 5th level the bladesmaster gains the ability to, after 10 minutes of concentration, summon a more complete variant of the weapon, summoning a weapon that will last until he chooses to change it to anothe one (with another 10 minutes of concentrration), and can be returned to the users hand as a swift action if lost or taken from the bladesmaster. He can summon only a single "weapon" in this way at any time, rising to 2 at 9th level. Additionally, he can choose to have this weapon sized normally (medium for a medium creature) but still deal damage as if it were the largest sized weapon he can summon.
At 9th level the bladesmaster gains the ability to tap into the power of the planes while summoning his weapon, summoning it with a variety of enchantments. The choices are: fire, cold, electricity, or any alignment. The weapon deals 1d6 extra damage of that type if fire, cold, or electricity is chose, and 1d8 extra if alignment is chosen, but only to targets of an opposing alignment to the one chosen.
At 14th level, the weapon can also be made of cold iron, alchemical silver, or adamantine, chosen by the blademaster at the time of summoning.
At 17th level the weapon can instead be enchanted with a “bane” effect, rather than the possible enchantments given at 9th level.
At 19th level the weapon may instead be enchanted with Vorpal, Brilliant Energy, or disruption
As a swift action the Blademaster may “Hide” the weapon in an alternate plane, rendering it undetectable, or retrieve it. By spending 10 minutes in concentration, the bladesmaster may “renew” the weapon to last for the next day as well, but only to a limit of one extra day ahead of the current day.

Weaponbound Flight
At 8th level, you can now control your “all day weapon” with your mind, and are capable of casting telekinesis on it at will, moving it at a rate of 10ft per round. While in contact with it, however, this increases to 50ft per round, and thus the weapon can be “surfed” to use as method for the bladesmaster to fly.
Doing so requires no concentration or balance checks, and summoning a sufficiently large weapon will allow for the entire party to be carried. Each weapon can carry weight equivalent to 10x the weight of a normal, nonmagical, steel version of that weapon. Boats and structures instead can carry 10x the weight of a Boat or structure of that size, made of Steel.

While being ridden, it also projects a wind slicing effect that means any passengers will both experience perfect calm while riding. This ability can be suppressed resumed at will, and can allow for calm even in the midst of magical storms. In gameplay terms, this effect is treated as an "Endure Elements" spell of caster level equal to the Blademasters Blademaster level.
Additionally, while riding the weapon, the blademaster counts as riding a mount for charging related abilities, and as such deals double damage with a lance after charges from “bladeback".

Improved Two Weapon Fighting
The bladesmaster gains the "improved two weapon fighting" feat,regardless of whether or not he meets the prerequisites. If he already had this feat, he chooses another feat from the list of fighter bonus feats.

Weaponmaster
At 13th level, the weaponmaster is so used to fighting with his summoned weapons that summoning and dispelling them becomes second nature to him. As a free action at the beginning of his turn, he can summon up to two weapons in his hand/s. These weapons persist until the beginning of his next turn, where they are automatically dispelled, and he is able to summon more if he so desires.

Transcendant Throwing
At 13th level, the bladesmasters “thrown” weapons (such as shurikens, nets, and Bola’s) gain triple the range increment, a +1 to hit per 4 class levels in the Blademaster class, and act as if under the effect of the “seeking” enchantment.

Full Enchantment: Keen/Merciful
At 16th level, All weapons summoned by the bladesmaster now also act as if effected by then “keen” enchantment if bladed, and the “merciful” enchantment if blunt. This enchantment stacks with enchantments on All Day Weapons, and with the throwing enchantments.

Weapon Sweep
As a full round action, the Bladesmaster may make an attack with his equipped weapon to everything, either in a line up to twice his weapons range, in a cone up to his weapons range, or in a bubble up to half his weapons range (minimum 5ft). This is obviously most effective with a larger weapon, but can be used even with “only” a medium weapon. Ranged weapons can be used with this ability as well, to attack all enemies along a line etc.

All Day Weapon Enchantment: Vorpal/Brilliant Energy/Disruption
At 19th level, the Bladesmaster may choose to replace the elemental/alignment/bane enchantment on his weapon with either Vorpal, Brilliant Energy, or Disruption

Weapon Lord
At 20th Level, the Bladesmaster has reached the pinnacle of might within his discipline.
He can now summon and use proficiently any simple, Martial, or Exotic weapon, and takes no penalties from two handed fighting. He can now treat all weapons he summons as all day weapons for the purposes of applying enchantments to them.

Blademaster- End

So yeh, there it is.
What do you guys think?

Design notes/miscellaneous stuff

I’m considering adding in some scaling bonuses to trip, disarm, and then maybe add in a parry ability later as “ using your your attack of opportunity, make an opposed attack roll against the attack that’s heading for you (maybe even allow against spells later on, making an opposed attack roll against the caster) and if successful, you negate that attack and can then make an attack of opportunity or trip or disarm normally.” would that work?

I was thinking it would give him something to do when he’s indoors or underground and cant realistically bust out a building sized broadsword, so he’d be a pretty skilled fighter as well, but I’m kinda worried that disarm bonuses would make that broken if he took a “sai” as one of his weapons as that already gives a bonus to disarm, or rather takes away the penalty to it.
I would probably make the bonuses only apply on weapons of medium size or smaller though, lest you have a colossal weapon disarming a medium dagger or some such foolery :smallamused:
as it is, his medium weapons act as if they were weapons of the max size he can summon for damage purposes, but thats a bit of a shoehorned rule, so do you guys reckon this would work better?

Thanks to all for taking the time to read this class :)

zegram 33
2012-01-17, 02:14 PM
reserved for edits

Kane0
2012-01-18, 06:40 AM
With just a glance over it, i can definitely say i like it. One or two things though.

Give some kind of ability to choose alternate enchatments to your summoned weapons to allow a little bit more flexibility

Probably delay that weapon enchantment by a level or two and make it every 4 levels if your allowing other effects in addition to that bonus.

I can see small abuses coming from weightless/indestructible/very big weapons (especially if it lasts all day, maybe limit it to one hour per level?) but thats only a minior concern i guess

Sorry i cant offer you much else then that.

zegram 33
2012-01-18, 09:52 AM
thanks for that :)
the enchantment part is the thing i'm least sure about, added in pretty late since i realised that default weapons, even colossal, were fairly meh damage wise.

do you have any particular types of enchantments in mind?
I wanted to be very cautious about the ones i gave to make sure i didnt give out infinite uses of something crazily broken.

in a similar vein, do you mind if i ask what sort of broken things you had in mind?
the unbreakability is mainly to simplify it a bit, since a colossal blade of hadness as steel would break on basically every swing.
as for weightlessness...I could make it always weight as much as a medium version of that weapon?
that way no crushing people from above by dropping stuff, but it wont be foolish when you throw it etc, AND would explain why he still needs2 hands for a colossal 2 handed weapon.
that sounds like a plan, unless you meant something else?
thanks for your response

Kane0
2012-01-23, 01:46 AM
thanks for that :)
the enchantment part is the thing i'm least sure about, added in pretty late since i realised that default weapons, even colossal, were fairly meh damage wise.

do you have any particular types of enchantments in mind?
I wanted to be very cautious about the ones i gave to make sure i didnt give out infinite uses of something crazily broken.

in a similar vein, do you mind if i ask what sort of broken things you had in mind?
the unbreakability is mainly to simplify it a bit, since a colossal blade of hadness as steel would break on basically every swing.
as for weightlessness...I could make it always weight as much as a medium version of that weapon?
that way no crushing people from above by dropping stuff, but it wont be foolish when you throw it etc, AND would explain why he still needs2 hands for a colossal 2 handed weapon.
that sounds like a plan, unless you meant something else?
thanks for your response

No worries mate. Hmm, lets see...

Maybe choose from a small list of enchantments that grows as you level up, starting with +1 equivalent enchantments then gaining +2 and +3 equivalent ones, while limiting how many you can use per day. You may want to limit this list to enchantments with added elemental damage or works with criticals and things like that.

I myself don't have broken ideas but I know many optimisers and munchkins will. Think of using a colossal sword as a bridge or a colossal club to plug a hole/portal. You may not want that.

Weight of a medium weapon would be a good idea, or maybe just a set weight along with a set hardness that increases over your levels.

Optionally you may want to consider limiting weapon sizes to small, medium or large and increasing damage to the size categories you set, avoiding the problem of having to use your gargantuan greataxe indoors (or even getting it through the doorway). Then add the ability to actually make it those larger (or smaller) sizes as you level up, granting skill bonuses or some other ability to go with it. (An intimidate bonus based on the size of your weapon would be a nice addition)

Hope this helps. Also if you have the time would you mind PEACHing one of my classes in return? I dont have many replies either :smallwink:

The-Mage-King
2012-01-23, 02:01 AM
Before I begin, I think I should say that I’ve had this class in mind for quite a while, but I should give props to “The-Mage-King”’s recent class which was…well, to be honest, much the same thing as this, and gave me some good idea’s about different ways to work on things.

Hm? When did I make one of those?

...Was I sleep-homebrewing again? :smalltongue:

...Wait, was that the Master of Gradation Air (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226455)?

At any rate, this class looks interesting. I'll give it a more through lookover when I'm not about to fall asleep.

zegram 33
2012-01-25, 09:14 AM
thank you both for your comments :-)
i suspect that was the technical name of it yeh, all i remember is the title was "I am the Bone of my sword"

and yeh, no problem, i'll have a browse through them :smallbiggrin:

EDIT: Weight of the sword changed. I also feel greatly foolish, since in my word document draft of this class, they had the ability, as soon as they got weapon amplification, to summon a normal sized weapon, which dealt damage as if it were one size category smaller than the blademasters largest summonable size. this vanished in the port, it would seem, so I put that back.

as for the "using it as a bridge" thing, at 7th level you get "huge" weapons, which are the forst which could feasibly be used to bridge a gap.
the thing is, wizards and such are flying by then, and the blademaster himself can fly by 8th level.
as for barring portals and doors and such, now that its weight is down to normal, any moster that is scary by the time you have the huge clubs necessary for that is probably gonna have no trouble throwing the club back through your head
at least thats the logic i've been working under anyway, it might well be flawed

oh, and i had a look-see at your own weapon summoner gish warrior class, and like it a lot, so left some comments/suggestions there.
I'll be completley honest, I didnt understand the systems the others relied on very much so i'm afraid im not much help there

The-Mage-King
2012-01-25, 05:50 PM
Right. Giving this the look over I promised.

Hit Die: D10

Reasonable.

Proficiencies: A Level 1 Blademaster is proficient with any two simple or martial weapons, chosen at creation

A Blademaster is proficient with all light and medium armours, and no shields.

Odd, but alright. I'd phrase it as "A Blademaster begins play proficient with any two simple or martial weapons, and with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields)."

Class skills: Climb (Str), Jump (Str), Swim (Str), Intimidate (Cha),Bluff(Cha), Balance (Dex), Concentrtion (Con), and Heal (Wis)

Skill points per level: 4+int mod (4xint mod at 1st level)

WHOA! Needs more class skills, which should be alphabatized, too.

Skill points should say "(X4 at first level)" instead of "(4xint mod at 1st level)"

Class Abilities

Summon Weapon
At 1st level, as a standard action at will, the Bladesmaster may summon up to two weapons weapon of up to medium size, that he is proficient with, into his hand.

Right. Rephrasing needed, as well as classifying the ability as (Ex) or (Su).

Summon Weapon (Su)
A first level Blademaster may summon up to two weapons into his hands as a standard action, usable at will. These weapons must be melee or thrown weapons with which he is proficient, and may be of any size up to medium.

This weapon is a masterwork version of its weapon type, and persists for 1 minute per class level. Its is effectively unbreakable, but in all other aspects behaves as a steel weapon would. Only melee or thrown weapons can be summoned with this ability, the bladesmaster cannot summon bows, but weapons which are themselves thrown are fine (shurikens, nets, tridents, and the like).Thrown weapons like this are summoned singularly

Again, rephrasing.

Any weapon summoned with this ability is treated as masterwork and is unbreakable. The weapon last for 1 minute per class level, or until dismissed by the Blademaster (a free action).

Whatever size weapon is summoned, the weapon itself is weightless as long as it is in the Bladesmasters hands. Dismissing one of these weapons is a free action, and selling them is possible but difficult due to powerful effect surrounding the weapons, which is both magical and visual, and tends to give away that it is a summoned weapon.

Again, time to rephrase. Pretty sure that the part about being unsellable isn't needed.

Regardless of the weapon's size, it is treated as though it were sized properly for him.

The bladesmaster can also choose unarmed combat, granting him reach bonuses equal to a creature of the size he has summoned the unarmed “weapon” of, as well as unarmed damage and bonuses equal to that size. In addition, he gains grapple bonuses equal to that size.

Alright, time to rephrase again.

If the Blademaster chooses Unarmed Strike, he gains the reach and unarmed damage of a creature the size of the summoned "weapon", as well as the grapple bonuses of a creature that size.

The bladesmaster can instead choose to gain the ability to summon a structure of that size, or a boat of that size. These cannot be used as weapons in the conventional sense, but there unbreakability can make them useful. They CAN also be affected by the blademasters “weaponbound flight” ability.

Ooh! Needs a bit of rephrasing, but... VERY interesting. Espescially if used as an improvised weapon...

Alternatively, a Blademaster may choose to summon a structure or boat of that size. These may not be used as weapons in the conventional sense, though they retain the unbreakability of the weapons normally summoned in this manner.

The weapons quality begins at +1 (good for 1st level I know, but still) before rising by 1 every 3 levels until +5 at 13th level (I don’t really know if that’s a good progression or not, advice would be appreciated)

Hm. I'd suggest masterwork until level 4, then +1/4 levels, ending with +5 at 20. Evenly spaced. Anyway, revision of that part, to be clearer. I'll change it to my suggestion, while I'm at it.

At fourth level, weapons summoned with this ability are treated as having an enhancment bonus of +1, which increases by 1 for every four levels the Blademaster gains, up to a maximum of +5 at level 20.

Extra Weapon
At 2nd level and every even level after this, the Bladesmaster gains proficiency, and the ability to summon, one other kind of simple, martial, or exotic weapon.

Hm. Needs rephrasing.

Extra Weapon
At 2nd level, and every even numbered level thereafter, a Blademaster gains proficiency in another simple, martial, or exotic weapon.

Weapon Amplification
At 3rd level, the blademasters weapons can begin to show there difference from mundane weapons, as the bladesmaster takes advantage of the weightlessness of his weapons, and can create his weapons of the “Large” size, and be proficient with there use (he does not incur the -2 penalty to their use that he usually would). This proficiency however only applies to summoned variants of these weapons.
As the Blademaster becomes more adept at his art, he becomes able to summon larger and larger weapons, as follows: "Huge" weapons a 7th level, "Gargantuan" Weapons at 11th level, and "Colossal" weapons at 15th level.
In addition, as the weapon is built for a character of large size, it may be difficult to wield in enclosed spaces. As his weapons get larger later on, they are capable of hitting with a reach of up to there length, so a colossal longsword measuring 70ft long would be capable of hitting targets 70ft away with each swing, but since the aim is difficult to calculate at those distances, a penalty of -1 is applied to the attack roll for every 10ft it exceeds the weapons normal range.

SHINY. But... Needs rephrasing, like... So. Also, no need for the second paragraph.

Weapon Amplification (Su)
At third level, a Blademaster's weapons begin to show their difference from normal weapons. He may create weapons of up to Large size with his Summon Weapon ability. At 7th level, and every four levels thereafter, he increases the size that he may create weapons of by one category, to a maximum of Colossal at 15th level.

Full Enchantment: Throwing/Returning
As of 4th level, all weapons that the bladesmaster summons will function as though under the effect of the “throwing” enchantment, and as such, can all be thrown with a range increment of 10ft.
Any weapon that already had the “throwing” descriptor (such as a shuriken or throwing knife) instead gains the “returning” effect as the “returning” enchantment

Very nice. Though I'd rephrase to...

Full Enchantment: Throwing/Returning
At 4th level, a Blademaster has learned to summon weapons that are more aerodynamic. All weapons summoned with his Summon Weapon ability gain the Throwing ability. If the weapon already was able to be thrown, it instead gains the Returning ability.

Also, it's enhancement, not enchantment.

Two Weapon Fighting
At 5th level the Bladesmaster gains the two weapon fighting feat, regardless of meeting the prerequisites. If he already had this feat, he instead gains improved two weapon fighting.

Eh. TWF isn't that good, without a source of bonus damage. Also, rephrasing!

Two Weapon Fighting
At 5th level, a Blademaster gains the Two Weapon Fighting feat as a bonus feat, regardless of if he meets the prerequisites or not. If he already has this feat, he instead gains Improved Two Weapon Fighting as a bonus feat, regardless of if he meets the prerequisites.

I'll go over this more, later.

Soliloquy
2012-01-25, 06:18 PM
I am surprised to be the first to notice this but...

Two Weapon Fighting II
At 12th level, a bladesmaster gains the effects of Two weapon fighting again, stacking on top of the effects from the 1st time.

Two- Weapon Fighting [General]
You can fight with a weapon in each hand. You can make one extra attack each round with the second weapon.
Prerequisite: Dex 15
Benefit: Your penalties on attack rolls for fighting with two weapons are reduced. The penalty for your primary hand lessens by 2 and the one for your off hand lessens by 6

sooo...
(with light off-hand weapon)
primary hand: -2 -0
off hand +2 +4
that...
doesn't make any sense.

Kane0
2012-01-26, 03:02 AM
Woah, now that i look at instead of just assuming that it meant another set of reduced penalties, i have to say it would probably be a better idea to just grant improved two weapon fighting instead

zegram 33
2012-01-27, 04:48 AM
@The-Mage-King: WOW! thank you
i'll work on incorporating those new descriptions into the class presently

@soliloquy and Kane0: good call. it was intended to reduc the penalties for attacking with both weapons down to 0, but i...think i got my maths wrong

Soliloquy
2012-02-04, 10:49 PM
It's not that surprising, as no one in the world uses TWF without the feat. The only thing that usually matters is the light weapon reduced penalties. There is a prestige class that lessens the penalties to zero, but just with light weapons.

masterstalker2
2012-04-17, 10:12 PM
So wait, am I reading this right, you are, at level 15, able to dual-wield Colossal sized weapons?

Also, what if I'm using this character is Pathfinder, which has guns, and I choose to use a rifle as my summoned weapon? What about a cannon?

zegram 33
2012-05-06, 07:10 AM
wow, coursework and exams really sneak up on you.
changes have (finally) been made.

@Masterstalker

So wait, am I reading this right, you are, at level 15, able to dual-wield Colossal sized weapons?

yup, that is indeed the case, as long as theres room to swing a 70ft long sword around.:smalltongue:

Also, what if I'm using this character is Pathfinder, which has guns, and I choose to use a rifle as my summoned weapon? What about a cannon?
rifle wouldnt be allowed, as it has to be a melee or thrown weapon.
cannons are the same, and also i dont believe that they are a simple, martial, or exotic weapon? might be wrong, but either way, the same applies as to the rifle.

Soliloquy
2012-05-06, 08:41 AM
Hilarious mental image of a guy drawing (as in pulling back the string) a colossal sized bow.

zegram 33
2012-05-06, 10:07 AM
i had the exact same thing but with a guy brandishing two colossal pistols