PDA

View Full Version : PbSkype/PbMapTools subforum in the PbP Forum?

Chylde
2012-01-17, 11:20 PM
I've been thinking since I joined this site that it should be possible to advertise Play-by-Skype(or whatever voice service you choose to use) Games as well as the play-by-post games that are played directly on the forums.

I find I do better when I can interact with my party in real time, and think it is a vital part to a lot of gaming sessions.

Or Maybe I'm missing Something and this feature already exists... Either way, I'd love an answer.

Mystic Muse
2012-01-17, 11:34 PM
You can recruit for those in the recruitment thread already. Just like you can recruit for real life games as well.

There doesn't need to be an individual subforum for every type of game it's possible to run.

OracleofWuffing
2012-01-17, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I ran Maptools and Skype, just recruiting off from here and having an OOC topic for discussion between sessions. I mean, I understand the want to have a separate place for such requests, but at the same time, I acknowledge that running games through such mediums just isn't nearly as popular with other playgrounders.

Chylde
2012-01-18, 12:32 AM
You can recruit for those in the recruitment thread already. Just like you can recruit for real life games as well.

There doesn't need to be an individual subforum for every type of game it's possible to run.

I just didn't want to have to wadt through the hundreds of PbP games in there to find a Voice/maptools game... but I guess if that's the way it is, so be it...