PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Shamans and Druid AFCs

SleepyShadow
2012-01-18, 02:27 AM
Though not RAW or even close to being legal, would it be unbalanced if as a DM I allowed Spirit Shamans to take Druid AFCs that they could qualify for? Ones that replace wild empathy, for example, or the Swift Hunter AFC which replaces armor proficiency?

Coidzor
2012-01-18, 02:37 AM
If the things it gets rid of are all things it has, then sure, there's not really going to be anything unbalanced about it, considering that most of the ACFs for druid are kind of meh in order to provide stealth nerf alternatives to the core druid.

HunterOfJello
2012-01-18, 02:48 AM
sounds fine to me.

It could probably help the spirit shaman out a bit too.

I really love the idea of a spirit shaman and the way that the spellcasting for the class was set up, but the fact that it relies on 2 stats for spells, has no animal companion, can't wild shape, and doesn't have alternate abilities to match up to a druids has always annoyed me.

Greenish
2012-01-18, 05:47 AM
Though not RAW or even close to being legal, would it be unbalanced if as a DM I allowed Spirit Shamans to take Druid AFCs that they could qualify for? Ones that replace wild empathy, for example, or the Swift Hunter AFC which replaces armor proficiency?Swift Hunter replaces armour proficiency and Wild Shape.

That said, it's not a big deal.

SleepyShadow
2012-01-18, 01:40 PM
Alright, sounds like it would not be that much of an issue then. Thanks for the input.