PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds PBP site?

Warlawk
2012-01-19, 09:20 PM
I remember a while back seeing a link around here to a site that has a large ongoing 2E PBP community. The site had setups for creating a main character and gaining PP based on your posting activity for the past month, being able to allocate PP to alternate characters if your main character caps out etc.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Got a web address? I would be most appreciative for a point in the right direction.

The Valiant Turtle
2012-01-19, 09:59 PM
There's a few of them out there with the PBP section of our own forums being a decent option. I've been meaning to try harder on www.thetangledweb.net. It's more of a play by Skype/OpenRPG/Maptools type of place, but I find that far preferable to PBP. They do have PBP there as well though.

Warlawk
2012-01-19, 10:02 PM
I appreciate the response, but this was a very specific site community dedicated to M&M 2E with their own setting, rules for interaction and PP rewards based on participation within the community as a whole instead of strictly within a specific campaign.

KnightDisciple
2012-01-19, 11:10 PM
Was this (http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/index.php) what you were thinking of?

We don't strictly have our "own setting", as we're using the Freedom City setting put forth by the game creators. We do have a lot of "tweaks" though, so that PCs are, at the end of the day, more important than NPCs.

If it's not us you're thinking of...we're still really cool! :smallbiggrin:

Warlawk
2012-01-20, 12:49 AM
Was this (http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/index.php) what you were thinking of?

We don't strictly have our "own setting", as we're using the Freedom City setting put forth by the game creators. We do have a lot of "tweaks" though, so that PCs are, at the end of the day, more important than NPCs.

If it's not us you're thinking of...we're still really cool! :smallbiggrin:

That does look to be the one! Thanks a ton. I remember looking it over once before when M&M3E was pretty new. I never bookmarked it or anything because at the time I didn't even own the core rulebook. Might have to look into that lovely little community over there though.

KnightDisciple
2012-01-20, 11:42 PM
That does look to be the one! Thanks a ton. I remember looking it over once before when M&M3E was pretty new. I never bookmarked it or anything because at the time I didn't even own the core rulebook. Might have to look into that lovely little community over there though.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me. :smallsmile: