PDA

View Full Version : Feathered Palm (4e monk multiclass tree) PEACH

incandescent
2012-01-20, 09:20 PM
I'm making this for a Genasi monk of mine, if anyone has any other cool ideas to add or things to point out please post. This basically came about after I killed someone with the "two feathers falling" encounter power and the DM awarded me with weapon proficiency: feather and is allowing me to make a paragon path and some feats if i want to. This is more of a silly thing than anything so zany ideas are welcome as well, though I am concerned with balance so any pointers on that would be awesome too.

(character build info: Windsoul Genasi Centered Breath monk that focuses on sliding people around and flying with windwalker and swift flight)

Feathered Palm Initiate [Multiclass Feathered Palm]
Prerequisite: Monk, Feather Proficiency
Benefit: You can create “Fistfuls of Feathers” for later use. At the end of a short rest, you psionically create two Fistfuls of Feathers that last until your next short rest. You also gain the Feather Edge power.

Feather Edge :: (Feathered Palm utility)
At will :: Feather, Psionic
Minor action :: Close Burst 3
Requirement: You must expend a Fistful of Feathers.
Target: One enemy in the burst
Effect: Choose one of the following: the target grants combat advantage until the end of your next turn or you slide the target one square.
Special: You can only use this power once per round.

Swan’s Flourish
Prerequisite: Monk, Feather Proficiency, Feathered Palm Initiate
Benefit: Once per round, when you use your Flurry of blows, you can expend a Fistful of Feathers to deal 2 damage to each enemy adjacent to you or each enemy adjacent to one of the targets. This damage increases to 4 at 11th level and 6 at 21st level.

Eagle’s Ascension
Benefit: Once per round, when you use a power that allows you to fly, you can expend a fistful of feathers to gain a bonus to the number of squares you are allowed to fly equal to the number of feathered palm feats you have.

Falcon’s Evasion
Benefit: You do not provoke opportunity attacks from the target of your Feathered Edge power.

Harrier’s Rain
Prerequisite: Monk, Feather Proficiency, Feathered Palm Initiate, 11th level
Benefit: When you spend an action point, you can expend a fistful of feathers to deal 4 damage to each enemy within ten squares of you. Minions more than two squares away from you are not affected by this damage. This damage increases to 6 at 21st level.

and after this i ran out of ideas :P