PDA

View Full Version : Could Redcloak have... (SoD spoilers)

HarrySalt
2012-01-22, 09:06 PM
Revived his brother?

First thing I thought when I read "wrong eye" was "omg. maybe that's not redcloak, but his brother". Then I thought for 2 seconds and realized it's unlikely.

But still...When SoD ends, Redcloak's brother had been turned into a zombie. He could have been destroyed and revived (like Roy).

Thoughts?

ti'esar
2012-01-22, 09:23 PM
Psychologically, Redcloak will never be able to revive his brother without a drastic change in his character.

HarrySalt
2012-01-22, 09:28 PM
Man, SoD is one of the saddest stories I ever read :c

Zevox
2012-01-22, 09:37 PM
No. Tsukiko calls Redcloak "wrong-eye" because Xykon told her to (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0708.html). He told her to because he knows how it will affect Redcloak, due to his history with his brother and the recent loss of his own eye.

Redcloak couldn't revive Right-Eye even if he wanted to anyway, since Right-Eye would almost certainly refuse to return as long as Redcloak is serving Xykon. And given how Right-Eye died it's highly unlikely that he'd want to revive him to begin with, since the subsequent discussion they'd inevitably have if he did would inevitably be very painful for him.

Also, there's no need to use spoiler blocks when you've marked the thread title with the "SoD spoilers" tag.

Zevox