PDA

View Full Version : Need my last feat

Morithias
2012-01-23, 01:39 AM
My friend is running a "take over the world" war campaign soon, and eventually I plan to have this character as a second cohort once I take a 3rd party feat.

http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=30061

The character concept is based around abusing it's refuge of the damned to be untouchable, and to abuse it's inspire courage to give a 1 minute +10 morale to attack and damage to each ally in turn.

and I can't figure out what to give her for her last feat.

Note: I am not going to take the dragonblooded feat that turns it to 10d6 damage. She's one of the original angels that fell from heaven, she has no dragon blood!

It is a geslalt campaign. Current build is Harvester devil 9 + la 4/Bard 9 + la 4 (in our campaigns in geslalt you have your LA on both sides).

Unless I find something better the continuation will be bard one side, battledancer on the other. Feel free to give any suggestions.

The Perform (acting) skill is set in stone, due it being the perform skill needed in the infernal courts. (Fiendish Codex 2).

If anyone needs any sources for the feats I currrently have I can site them.

Edit: The Site should be back up now. At least it is for me.

Shadowleaf
2012-01-23, 01:43 AM
Can't access the link.

Have you considered Words of Creation (http://dndtools.eu/feats/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/words-of-creation--3168/)? It seems very fitting.

Morithias
2012-01-23, 01:45 AM
Can't access the link.

Have you considered Words of Creation (http://dndtools.eu/feats/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/words-of-creation--3168/)? It seems very fitting.

I am examining the link, it's not working for me either.

I cannot take words of creation. "harvester devil". "take over the world" Neutral evil devil bard. Words of creation is an epic EXALTED feat.

If you have some way to give exalted feats to evil characters or vile feats to good character I would seriously love to hear it. I've wanted to play a neutral aligned maiden of pain for a year now! (seriously check the class it doesn't require you to be evil! Just a vile feat whose only requirement is "must be evil" as per all vile feats.)

Shadowleaf
2012-01-23, 01:50 AM
I am examining the link, it's not working for me either.

I cannot take words of creation. "harvester devil". "take over the world" Neutral evil devil bard. Words of creation is an epic feat.

If you have some way to give exalted feats to evil characters or vile feats to good character I would seriously love to hear it. I've wanted to play a neutral aligned maiden of pain for a year now! (seriously check the class it doesn't require you to be evil! Just a vile feat whose only requirement is "must be evil" as per all vile feats.)That's what I get for skimming the first post. I just noticed "angel" and "inspire courage".

Maybe you could talk to your DM and see if he'd allow a corrupt version of Words of Creation, i.e. Words of Darkspeech (I think the name is?). It makes a lot of sense for a fallen angel to have learned the language of creation and then corrupting it.

Morithias
2012-01-23, 01:55 AM
That's what I get for skimming the first post. I just noticed "angel" and "inspire courage".

Maybe you could talk to your DM and see if he'd allow a corrupt version of Words of Creation, i.e. Words of Darkspeech (I think the name is?). It makes a lot of sense for a fallen angel to have learned the language of creation and then corrupting it.

You know that's kinda clever. I'm not sure if dark speech has a power like that but it would surely make for some good fluff!

She's a fallen angel, but her story is pretty complex. It involves being demoted and promoted more than any devil in baator and getting thrown out of baator on an impossible mission because she was too good of defense lawyer (Never lost a case, which is NOT good when you're the defendant in hell!). Of course if Patricia (my main character an evil princess), success in taking over the world, the whole world will basically be one big "Hunting ground" in this devil's name, basically giving her claim to every soul in the world and quickly pushing her up to archduchess.

Edit: I don't think it's my link, I think the whole site crashed. I'll check again tomorrow and try to fix it. Sorry! REALLY bad timing on my part (either that or I made a character so nuts that it blew up dndsheets.net)

Edit 2: The site is back up and is working it seems. Thanks for all your help so far.

Morithias
2012-01-23, 02:08 PM
Not sure if this will help me get my answer. (Also sorry for double posting but it went off the first page and I didn't get a definite helping answer).

But the harvester devil is designed to work with these two characters.

http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=29533
Paladin of tyranny 7/Blackguard 10/Paladin of Tyranny 3 + Cleric 20

Black Knight Aasimar.

And the one with leadership

http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=29529
Noble 7/Hero of the people 5/Political mastermind 5 + rogue 17

Princess of Darkness Firesouled Human.