PDA

View Full Version : pathfinder starting feats?

Daftendirekt
2012-01-23, 01:55 AM
Okay, so I need a clarification of something. In my IRL game, we're playing Pathfinder... sort of. So many houserules that it's not really PF or 3.5 anymore. Point being, we get two feats at level 1 (3 if human). I built a character the same way for a PbP game I'm starting here, and nobody has remarked upon it.

Is this how it actually is, or is it likely that just nobody caught the error? I have looked over the PF SRD and found nothing.

Helldog
2012-01-23, 02:05 AM
You made an error and the DM didn't notice it. You get one feat at first level.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement

Ravens_cry
2012-01-23, 02:08 AM
The only person who gets three feats at first level is a Human (or other race with the bonus feat racial feature) Fighter.

Daftendirekt
2012-01-23, 02:09 AM
Okay, must have just been a houserule in my tabletop game then. Thanks for clearing it up.

Bhaakon
2012-01-23, 02:31 AM
What is the character? There are tons of ways to get 3 (or more) feats at 1st level in pathfinder, but most will be mandatory bonus feats or chosen from a short list.

Daftendirekt
2012-01-23, 02:33 AM
I think in our group it was just that everybody got two first level feats. It's clearly a houserule though. Thanks for answering. No more need to post here. Mod can close if they want.