Rich will send every backer an email revealing:
-V's sex, gender identity, and orientation
-The monster in the dark's exact genus and species
-Daigo's surname
-The afterlife Miko went to

The twist? Each email is unique. :smallwink:

Manga Maniac
2012-01-24, 06:25 PM
It'll probably be some sort of online thing, given that it's being given to almost everyone.

SaintRidley
2012-01-24, 06:38 PM
A twelve strip short on the secret origins of Tsukiko and Miko.

hint - they're half sisters.

What? You said baseless speculation.

Manga Maniac
2012-01-24, 06:40 PM
Belkar and Celia go on a police cop adventure.
IN SPACE!

homeslice
2012-01-24, 06:55 PM
Belkar and Celia go on a police cop adventure.
IN SPACE!
:smallbiggrin:
That would be good.

I say it will somehow involve Mr. Scruffy.

The Succubus
2012-01-24, 07:04 PM
:smallbiggrin:
That would be good.

I say it will somehow involve Mr. Scruffy.

2 Girls 1 Cat?

Manga Maniac
2012-01-24, 07:05 PM
@above:
*thinks about what that would involve*
OH GODS NO NO NO NO

Whiffet
2012-01-24, 09:12 PM
Meticulously preserved scans of the stick figure comics Rich drew when he was 12 years old.

sparkyinbozo
2012-01-24, 09:18 PM
I was going to make the MitD or V comment, but someone beat me to it. :smalltongue:

I'm guessing a free bonus comic, magnet, or whatnot.

What I'd love? Discounts! hahahaaha

ORione
2012-01-24, 09:34 PM
2 Girls 1 Cat?

Only if Belkar got a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity.

Flame of Anor
2012-01-25, 01:40 AM
Maybe it'll be something that the Playground will be able to vote on--like, "Vote for your favorite character and I'll draw another several-page comic about him/her!"

The Succubus
2012-01-25, 07:58 AM
You know what would be rather fitting - if Rich decided to write the full version of The Little Psion That Could (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0494.html)....

Xapi
2012-01-25, 08:12 AM
Full reprint of every magnet so far for everyone.

Yes, that would make the current pledge useless.

Peelee
2012-01-25, 10:17 AM
MORE O-CHUL!

Hey, a guy can dream. I also dreamed of having $3,750 so I could buy all the bonus story slots and get O-Chul well on his way to having a full-length book, but that's now shattered.

Crazeemeel
2012-01-25, 03:54 PM
A short story about an adventure of the Order of the Scribble

Porthos
2012-01-25, 04:32 PM
In case people haven't checked The Mystery Prize has been announced:

The Next Exciting Adventures of Dashing Swordsman, Julio Scoundrél. (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/599092525/the-order-of-the-stick-reprint-drive/posts/166273)

Quoth The Giant:

Last year's Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales (http://www.giantitp.com/GIPOTSDr.html) featured a story in a more action-oriented comic book style about the original Dashing Swordsman, Julio Scoundrél. At the end of that story, I ran a letters page which featured a blurb by Julio himself plugging the fictional "next issue," in which I tried to come up with the most ridiculous, over-the-top plot I could summarize in one paragraph. It went mostly like like this (I deleted one spoiler for the events of that story):

NEXT MONTH! It's more thrilling sky pirate action as Virginia and I find ourselves caught between the Flying Submarine of Doctor Obstreperous and the Broomstick Gang of Peculiar Peak! Can I keep those crazy witches off of my ship long enough to unlock the secret of the not-so-good doctor's Possibility Eraser? Can I rescue Virginia when she's taken captive by the cabal's secret benefactor?... And what does all this have to do with the search for the Cosmic Soupcan?? Find out in the next exciting issue of Julio Scoundrél!
Now I will write that story.

How long will it be? Don't know. What will happen in it? Haven't a clue. What's a Cosmic Soupcan? Darned if I know. But I'm doing it anyway, because you deserve it and I like the challenge of it. I'll write it, draw it in the "enhanced stick figure" style of the previous Julio story, and deliver it to every backer of $10 or more via PDF, either at the same time as the O-Chul story or in a separate download a few weeks later (depending on how long it takes to finish). And that's on top of the three "bonus stories" I'll be writing thanks to the backers who pledged $1250 in order to choose a character that they'd like to see more of. (No word yet on who will star in those, but I'll let you know when I know.) How's that for value?

How's that for value, indeed. :smallsmile:

Spacewolf
2012-01-25, 04:37 PM
Gets better and better :smallwink: