PDA

View Full Version : Making a Construct/ Undead Army- Is it Possible? (Pathfinder)

TheArsenal
2012-01-25, 05:42 AM
Now I know its possible to make undead armies (Mostly Skeletal and Zombies) through the use of Beads of Bone and handing them to luitenants. Then using Deaths hand for support monsters like Wraiths and using their spawn ability to create armies.

But what about constructs? Is there any good Homebrew/ official pathfinder/ 3e ways of creating a marching army of constructs without spending hundreds of thousands (Lets say my budget is 25,000).

Endarire
2012-01-25, 06:02 AM
Use planar binding or gate on Inevitables.

Czin
2012-01-25, 11:06 AM
Use planar binding or gate on Inevitables.

This is pretty much your only bet unless you happen to have a few thousand Golem manuals (from the draconimicon if I remember) lying around somewhere and an massive pile of various raw materials for some reason, as well a lot of in universe free time. This is of course; to my knowledge, there are a lot of splatbooks I don't have.

Wait, now I remember an alternative; somehow get clockwork horrors under your command as they can create more of themselves on their own without your input. Just...pray to whatever god you worship that they don't become the Daleks to your Davros. Although the mental image of a horde of flying adamantium horrors screaming "EX-TER-MIN-ATE", shielded with epic mage's armor and shooting disintegrate spells at everything not an clockwork horror they see makes me giggle.

TheArsenal
2012-01-25, 11:14 AM
Oh poo. I was Thinking of making a Homebrew golem type.

Suddo
2012-01-25, 12:50 PM
Artificers will get there but not that cheap.