PDA

View Full Version : redcloaks new spell level...

zegram 33
2012-01-25, 04:09 PM
this is pretty spoileriffic, so i'll warn you now

however, now that he has 9th level spells, is there any reason redcloak couldnt use "true ressurection" to revive right-eye, his family, etc from Sod?

sure it requires a lot of diamons, but redcloak has the wealth of a small country behind him now, plus whatever wealth he can syphon off of Xykon
might be crazy, just something that occured to me

Adama
2012-01-25, 04:19 PM

however, now that he has 9th level spells, is there any reason redcloak couldnt use "true ressurection" to revive right-eye, his family, etc from Sod?

sure it requires a lot of diamons, but redcloak has the wealth of a small country behind him now, plus whatever wealth he can syphon off of Xykon
might be crazy, just something that occured to me

Yeah, he could, but he probably won't. At least, not before the end of the story. At this point they would just be a distraction and a weakness.

Kish
2012-01-25, 04:36 PM

One of these four clauses (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11025362&postcount=3) has come true since this post was made.

That leaves three.

Mutant Sheep
2012-01-25, 04:48 PM
Also, as has been previously said, why on earth/the material plane would Right-eye WANT to come back? Its been a good 30ish years, and his brother is still all about being fine about sacrificing goblins for The Plan.

Math_Mage
2012-01-25, 04:53 PM
One of these four clauses (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11025362&postcount=3) has come true since this post was made.

That leaves three.

+1. Not to mention
if Redcloak has grown the balls to resurrect Right-Eye knowing Right-Eye will forever view him as the spineless tool of TDO/Xykon willing to sacrifice his family for the Plan.
Just because TR is on his spell list doesn't mean he can, may, or will use it.

Adama
2012-01-25, 04:59 PM
Also, as has been previously said, why on earth/the material plane would Right-eye WANT to come back? Its been a good 30ish years, and his brother is still all about being fine about sacrificing goblins for The Plan.

It hasn't been 30 years. It's been more like two years. Start of Darkness ended 6 months prior to the beginning of the online run of OOTS; it's been one year since the invasion of Azure City; so about two years figuring for filler time.

Gift Jeraff
2012-01-25, 05:59 PM
Would the Dark One even allow Redcloak to resurrect someone who called him petty and died in an effort to stop the Plan?