PDA

View Full Version : Uneven party rewards [3.5]

Godskook
2012-01-25, 11:47 PM
So, by spur of the moment, I threw a Unicorn at my players(socially). The party druid was allowed to play party face, while the other 'in-attendance" PCs made sure the party's necromancer(who was missing last week), didn't get close enough to spook/offend the Unicorn. The Unicorn eventually alluded to a challenge+blessing that'd be available once the PCs had less 'baggage'.

1.Are there any printed benefits to a Unicorn, either alive or dead?

2.Any suggestions on possible houseruled benefits I can give the party that won't be too unbalancing to party's Necromancer?

Coidzor
2012-01-26, 12:28 AM
Alive they've got spell like abilities which can be useful from time to time. As for dead, well, their horns can be used as material components to make certain spells more powerful.

And, really, they've got no reason not to kill such a bigoted, disrespectful, racist, and sexist creature. :smalltongue:

Drathmar
2012-01-26, 12:39 AM
Alive they've got spell like abilities which can be useful from time to time. As for dead, well, their horns can be used as material components to make certain spells more powerful.

And, really, they've got no reason not to kill such a bigoted, disrespectful, racist, and sexist creature. :smalltongue:

But mommy! I want to ride the unicorn!

Coidzor
2012-01-26, 01:44 AM
After the necromancer makes him into a zombie he'll be giving rides to more than just elven and human girl children.