PDA

View Full Version : [PF] The Dark Mirror

alchemyprime
2012-01-26, 03:16 PM
I would like to make a Linear Guild to take on my Pathfinder party. The party themselves is not fully formed yet, but it seems like it will involve:

A diabolus rogue
A shifter rogue
An irda sorcerer
A drow fighter

At the very least. I am trying to figure out what the best sort of rivals for each would be.

For the diabolus, I was thinking of making a new race that is LN with a LE bent, but that looks very angelic, and having a fighter/rogue of that race fight him.
For the shifter, I was going to update the deathtouched or make a more even keeled dhampir to fight her (the shifter player likes the vampires vs werewolves thing a lot)
For the irda, I haven't the slightest. Something very anti-magic, and possibly a dwarf...
For the drow, an elf of some kind.

What do you guys think? Should I go with the dark reflection of the characters? Or should I reuse an idea this group hasn't run into before, that these characters they are playing are clones of another group that turned evil, and somehow the clones woke up and stayed more or less good?

NinjaStylerobot
2012-01-26, 04:27 PM
The idea of a dark Mirror is always good. As in "Mirror that clones you".

My idea is aberrations. I love aberrations.

So making a party created by some dark gods as copies of the PCs.

And sometimes the party can devolve into its true form of some kind of horrific monsters.

I like the idea of clones, but only if you put a unique spin on them. Hopefully my idea fit the bill.