PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Our Glorious Revolution

Crasical
2012-01-27, 07:11 PM
So, while discussing the Pathfinder Demagogue archetype with a friend, I'm suddenly interested in running the sort of game where they really could shine. Specifically, picking up a 3.5 city book, converting it to Pathfinder, and putting an anarchist cell of PCs in it with instructions to bring down the state.

I'm thinking the PCs should be around level 6 or 7, and I'm having vague ideas of a 'Control' and 'Public Support' stats, Red Faction style, but I need a good City Book, and a list of what specifically should increase/decrease control and support, by how much, and what should happen at specific threshholds. I'm thinking that Support should influene the attitude of NPCs to the Revolution, starting at Indifferent at 50% support, and rising to Friendly and Helpful at 75% and 100%, and dropping to Unfriendly and Hostile at 25% and 0%.

So, what city book would you recommend using for this, and do you have any ideas for what effects low Govt. Control would be, and how much certain aspects should raise/lower the city stats?