PDA

View Full Version : Pyrrhic Vigor [3.PF Feat]

Tanuki Tales
2012-01-28, 04:49 PM
Pyrrhic Vigor

At the expense of your long term health you can force your wounds to heal before your eyes.

Prerequisites: Constitution 16, Rapid Metabolism
Benefit: As an immediate action you may deal to yourself up to 1 point of Constitution damage for every two Hit Dice you possess (minimum 1). You then gain Fast Healing equal to the amount of damage taken plus half your total hit dice. This Fast Healing functions for a number of rounds equal to twice your previous Constitution score modifier.
Special: Creatures immune to ability damage do not gain any benefit from this feat.

Change Log

gkathellar
2012-01-28, 05:17 PM
*Obvious unsolvable comment about Naberius or Strongheart Vest or whatever.

It looks okay. I'm not sure the Fast Healing is going to be enough to make up for the ability damage without Restoration or some other removal affect, though, but things like this are impossible to hit an exact balance for.

Tanuki Tales
2012-01-28, 05:37 PM
*Obvious unsolvable comment about Naberius or Strongheart Vest or whatever.

Well, the Vest ends up reducing your level of Fast Healing and Naberius only makes it mitigated like having a Cleric with the proper spells would. I mean, I could always add a level component to the prereq.

It looks okay. I'm not sure the Fast Healing is going to be enough to make up for the ability damage without Restoration or some other removal affect, though, but things like this are impossible to hit an exact balance for.

Well, that's why I called it Pyrrhic. :smalltongue: