PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Dungeon Crawl -Group 2- IC

Eguzki
2012-01-30, 10:58 AM
Dungeon
Day: 1
Hour: Unknown

About 30 seconds ago you were at home enjoying a fine dinner with your family or in the tavern drink far too much in far too little time or perhaps upstairs in one of the tavern's room making love with someone that is far too ugly and not quite the right specie (if that was the case consider your self saved and not damned for the events that are too follow, for the rest of you, you are damned.) You heard a small Fwoosh and found your self taken away from previous situation and brought to this darkened room. You can fell the weight of your armor and the clang your your vials which may or may not have been present 30 seconds ago.

Finally some fog is lifted from your drunken confused mind when the light in front of you brightens and shines on the small body of a gnome. She appears to be female, dressed in flowing leather and cloth of all color. On her shoulder sits a small violin and she is playing it. (click here) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCi4hblpR2k&feature=fvwrel) As she plays you find your self rather entranced by the notes and the movements of her wild dress.

"Well, now that I have your attention," she says in the smallest voice "I am Tilli. Hi hi" She laughs the tiniest little giggle you have ever heard. "And welcome to my maze. Save your questions, I don't know why you are here. It is the gods will I suppose. Nevertheless if you want to get out you will have to come and find me. Hi hi. Good bye" She turns around and starts playing again, "Oh and by the way, beware of the locals they are not so friendly." With those last words she walks out a small door which closes quickly behind her. The lights brighten a bit and you notice there is four other people around looking quite confused as well.

Bhaakon
2012-01-30, 07:17 PM
Rondack blinks some of the drunken blur from his eyes, the sudden change of scenery having a marvelous sobering effect. "Was I... and that dwarf... half a keg is too much... ugh," the surprise has done nothing for his hangover or sour stomach, however, and he loosens his gorge in the nearest corner.

At last he takes stock of his surroundings, and his eyes roll in unhidden annoyance as he sees the others, "great hauled off to the arse end of nowhere and now I'm stuck with tree-buggering elf," he mumbles to himself.

Doombringer
2012-01-30, 07:46 PM
"I suppose this is the abyss..I was unable to clear the taint of my fore fathers." Margeller then took to looking around the annoying giggle of the little girl enough to make his skin crawl. "Now then it seems I am with you all what should I call you..I am Margeller." Margeller looked about his form it seemed everything was in place.

Morbis Meh
2012-01-30, 08:18 PM
Big Momma Guerta was mad, not only had she spent the entire day hunting for the tribe she also was forced to cook the evening meal and just when she was about to relax for the evening she winds up in some deep dank smelling dungeon. Initially she thought she was in some classy inn but when she heard that awful noise and saw that ugly little creature... needless to say she was not pleased. When the munchkin told her she had to find her way out of a maze, Guerta yelled at her in orcish "Tiny one get over here now, I am tired and I have a house to scrub in the morning come out before I have to horrible main you and feed you to the hounds!" Looking at the half orc Guerta commanded "You little one go find Momma Guerta a chair to sit on, she has been on her feet all day and needs to sit." She looks at the elf in disdain and sniffs at it while making a face of disgust "They really do smell like bad smelling trees!"

Bhaakon
2012-01-30, 09:27 PM
"Find your own seat, you great, stinking oaf," Rondack murmurs under his breath as he looks around the room for some exit (or anything else of interest).

perception, if needed: [roll0]

Morbis Meh
2012-01-30, 09:44 PM
Big Momma Guerta Stands over the man with the dreaded wooden spoon in her hand pointing it menacingly at the man "Don't you dare talk back to your elder, or else I will tan your backside young man!"

Doombringer
2012-01-30, 10:30 PM
"Perhaps when you two lovebirds are done talking..we can figure out what we need to do..or if you like the thoughts of sitting in a room with the possibility of starving to death then by all means." Margeller then looked to the door where the odd little girl went out waited.

Doombringer
2012-02-01, 08:18 PM
(Test 123)

Morbis Meh
2012-02-02, 12:27 AM
Guerta was perturbed to say the least at the insolence of the young half orc! She was the matron of her tribe and with that role she demanded a certain amount of respect! Leaving in a huff, she goes toward the door, shoves aside the puny human and puts her hand our to open it.

Doombringer
2012-02-02, 12:43 AM
He looked to the half-orc as she brushed hims aside and arched a brow "If you think you are going to shove me around you have another thing coming." Margeller was not going to let her think she was any more dominate than he was. He himself then watched as she opened the door.

Eguzki
2012-02-02, 10:59 PM
As Guerta touches the door she notices that sparks are shooting across it towards the handle. She is quick enough to take her hand off allowing the electricity to die off.

It is at that very same moment that the fifth person in the room speaks up. The small man had been preoccupied by something in the corner. As he looks up towards you, you realize he had been munching on insects. He says, "O right thats my cue." He then stands up and pushes a brick in the wall. This causes the northern wall to drop down into the floor revealing another room about the size of this room. It is brightly lit with torches all around the walls. At the far end you see a tall skinny figure which appears to be wrapped in decaying clothes. It steps towards you making inhuman sounds.

please roll initiative

Rolls
Ref Save [roll0]

Dmg [roll1]

Map (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1PFz-1F5DD7RNZqunDywpo3dklsAFYVp77HomG4Y0EqQ/edit)

Doombringer
2012-02-02, 11:26 PM
"What in the ..." Margeller looks to the fella eating the insects and then the moving room. "Well here goes nothing." He then takes a step behind the big barbarian woman looking to her "let us see what you got then dear."

[roll0]

Morbis Meh
2012-02-02, 11:38 PM
Guerta's hand shoots back from the door handle and and the sound of the wall collapsing she draws her sword. Her heart begins to pump harder, her breath quickening and her vision turns red with fury.

Initiative [roll0]

Bhaakon
2012-02-03, 09:46 PM
Rondack chuckles as Guerta jerks back from the little door, but becomes stonily silent as the new threat presents itself.

[roll0]

Doombringer
2012-02-04, 10:05 PM
We still alive?

Doombringer
2012-02-08, 12:36 AM
Margeller looked to the others "Alright well I may be in the abyss but I am not going to go down with out a fight!" He then took a step back his red robe opened to show that mithril chain shirt. Margeller's muscular arms then grew in size. "They want a fight then they have it!" He let the spell morph his muscles eyes glaring in hatred.

Margeller cast Bull Strength upon himself and waits.
He has a 22 Strength for 5 mins.

Morbis Meh
2012-02-08, 12:52 AM
With fury in her eyes, Guerta releases a robust war cry as she charges at the foe, bringing down her sword with all of her might!

to hit [roll0] [roll1] (to hit is actually 31 due to charging)

AC= 15 (rage +charge), HP=54 will save= +9

Bhaakon
2012-02-08, 05:47 AM
Rondack circles cautiously, hugging the west wall and drawing his falchion as he moves south until even with the monster.

Doombringer
2012-02-09, 09:19 PM
Sighs the suspense is killing me.

Eguzki
2012-02-13, 09:46 PM
Round 1

Rondack circles around and places himself in the middle of the back wall.

Mergallar's muscles swell after his incantation.

Big Mamma Guerta screams as she charges the creature. The fire in her eyes can be seen from across the room. She strikes hard the creature digging deep into its half rotten shoulder. It merely looks at Guerta with and indifferent anger. Other than being slightly thrown off balance the creature does not seem phased by the attack.

It then brings up it un injured arm high in the arm and attempts to brings it down forcefully across Guerta's face. It howls a great hollow growl as it does so mostly because it mildly dislocated its shoulder as it did so.

It is at that point that the small man in the corner moves closer to the Creature and brings out a dark symbol of Fly and chants a few incantations. The symbol begins to glow a deep shade of red and the ground around begins to darken and appears to be aging quickly. Once the glow reaches the mummy it appears to grow taller and stronger. "Hahaha You will most certainly all die now. Mmm I haven't had fresh meat in quite some time."

Rolls

[roll0]
[roll1]

Map

Morbis Meh
2012-02-15, 10:06 AM
Guerta dodges the blow and swings again with her blade, her duty demanded it and it would not be denied!

still raging so here is the next attack against the corpse thing... [roll0] damage [roll1]

Doombringer
2012-02-15, 06:05 PM
Margeller looks to the other fellow that touched the walking dead creature and soon flew into combat with Guerta his claws already out and swing at the creature attempting to flank with her. "Alright let us bring this beast down!" He the quickly sends two slashes out at the creature trying to damage it.

Attacks
[roll0]
[roll1]

Confirm Crits
[roll2]
[roll3]

Damage
[roll4]
[roll5]

To Dungeon Master
My claws are consider magical for the purpose of overcoming Damage Reduction.

Yay! Here come the low rolls.

Eguzki
2012-02-23, 07:18 PM
Round 2

As the creature pops its shoulder back in possition guerta strikes it hard. Although she landed a solid hit the creature seems unaffected.

Margeller tries to catch the creature un aware. However as he strikes it moves out of the way as if it knew exactly what was happening behind it.

The creature stares with its hollow eyes deep into Guerta and howls a high pitched scream and then slams its fists into guerta's skull.

The small human in the corner chants a few words and sprinkles some dust on himself and begins to melt into the stone wall. He then completely disapears.

Map
[roll0]
[roll1]

Doombringer
2012-02-24, 02:11 AM
Margeller looks to the creature and arches a brow "Oh it is like that is it?" He swings those sharp claws into the creature again hoping to rip out chunks this time." You can't stop me you abomination I will feast on your flesh." Margeller's eyes glinted with that hint of red before setting on the small of the things back.

Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

Confirm Critical
[roll2]
[roll3]

Damage
[roll4]

Morbis Meh
2012-02-24, 09:32 AM
The blow cause Guerra to stagger momentarily but she howls and counters the blow.

attack [roll0] add 2 more if we're flanking
damage [roll1]

Morbis Meh
2012-02-24, 09:35 AM
critical hit confirmation [roll0] +2 if flanking with doom