PDA

View Full Version : GitP Monster Competition LXIII: Rebirth Voting Thread

Mulletmanalive
2012-01-31, 05:50 PM
Rebirth
http://www.flipsidecoreproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ouroboros.jpg
Image provided by Flipsidecore project. (c) 2005

All of this has happened before

The new year is a time of rebirth and arrising. Some, like the Phoenix, are explosive in their return, others more subtle.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

This month's contest draws to a close.

Place your votes in bold

{table=head]Monster|Contestant|Votes

Titan, Evisceration|TheGeckoKing|2

Aenjahko|Troll Brau|3

The Craven Slasher aka The Giallo|The Tygre|

[/table]

The Tygre
2012-01-31, 07:25 PM
For what it's worth, I'm giving my vote to the Evisceration Titan.

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-04, 07:04 PM
counted to here

Tarvon000
2012-02-04, 10:49 PM
I vote for the Aenjahko. It's about time the Beastlands had some interesting monsters. But shouldn't it be an outsider?

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-05, 04:32 PM
I vote for the Aenjahko. It's about time the Beastlands had some interesting monsters. But shouldn't it be an outsider?

Counted. And, no, I don't see why. It's a lump of something that's moving around and doing things. No internal organs. Elemental or Ooze are the appropriate types for that.

Eleven
2012-02-06, 12:33 PM
Good contest - everyone's creatures were pretty inspiring. I was most impressed with the brutality of the Evisceration Titan, although I also loved the Tygre's list of Horrible Features.

Thanks, guys!

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-06, 03:39 PM
counted to here

Tanuki Tales
2012-02-07, 10:17 AM
Sorry Tygre, but I remember what Mullet said at the beginning of this month and I want to save him from that and to make it so Gecko doesn't keep winning these almost unopposed.

My vote goes to the Aenjahko.

The Tygre
2012-02-07, 11:29 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot there was an illustration prize...

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-07, 12:43 PM
I am SOOOOOOOO behind on those.

Got out of the habit of drawing due to being sick over christmas.

Frostmaker is almost finisted, as is the Notraddi, then i'll owe Gecko another illustration of his choice [I have a draft for a Phantas ready if that's what you'd like], plus this month's winner.

Counted. 6.25 hours remaining

TheGeckoKing
2012-02-07, 03:46 PM
I vote for the Aenjahko because it really focuses on the topic of life and rebirth while I kinda only mentioned it in passing. Also, I REALLY don't want to force you to make me another picture, because I'd feel like a picturehog.
And, of course that draft of the Phantas will be perfect. :smalltongue:

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-07, 04:28 PM
Counted.

If i can manage to figure out the perspective, it should look pretty good, if not exactly what the creature description lists.

Part of me is actually considering mocking it up in 3d and then painting over, to save plotting time.

Mulletmanalive
2012-02-08, 05:10 AM
Competition closed. Aenjehko wins. Trolly, please pm me to discuss your winnings.