PDA

View Full Version : Where should I put a certain thread?

Obnoxious Hydra
2012-02-01, 11:53 AM
I'm making a thread talking about a new roleplay/rukes system I'm creating for a IRC PbP I'll be DMing. It's something new, not a new set of rules for a D&D campaign or anything.
Which forum should I put this in? Roleplaying Games? Homebrew?

Savannah
2012-02-01, 02:48 PM
Since it's something you created, I would put it in Homebrew.

Chess435
2012-02-01, 05:36 PM
I second homebrew. For future reference, the usual thing to do when you aren't sure of thread placement is to PM any one of the mods, particularly Roland St. Jude, the forum guru.

Viera Champion
2012-02-01, 06:30 PM
I second homebrew. For future reference, the usual thing to do when you aren't sure of thread placement is to PM any one of the mods, particularly Roland St. Jude, the forum guru.

Or just place it where you think it best fits, and if the Mods disagree, they will move it.

Roland St. Jude
2012-02-01, 08:39 PM
Since it's something you created, I would put it in Homebrew.That seems best to me.

I second homebrew. For future reference, the usual thing to do when you aren't sure of thread placement is to PM any one of the mods, particularly Roland St. Jude, the forum guru.Don't do this. If you have some concern about the appropriateness of content, PM one of the Mods for the appropriate section. But if you just want to pick where to put the thread...

Or just place it where you think it best fits, and if the Mods disagree, they will move it.Do this. PMing a mod, posting here, or pretty much anything else just makes needless work for everyone involved.