PDA

View Full Version : Worm your Honer

lefuthezombie
2012-02-03, 11:41 PM
If you have seen the wall from Pink Floyd than no doubt the seen, the trial must have burnt in to your memory .All of the characters are figments of Pink insecurity and the wall he built up around him self.If found guilty than the wall comes down and he has to live out side of the delusion that gives him shelter.The worm, the judge sees this as a horrible punishment and he and the prosecutor are in reality the same being who think that the crime of being human and having feelings is the worse possible crime deserving of this punishment.

I wonder if this shape shifting LE being was a god what would its dogma be as well as domains and the structure of its church?

Zarah
2012-02-04, 04:32 PM
If you have seen the wall from Pink Floyd than no doubt the seen, the trial must have burnt in to your memory .All of the characters are figments of Pink insecurity and the wall he built up around him self.If found guilty than the wall comes down and he has to live out side of the delusion that gives him shelter.The worm, the judge sees this as a horrible punishment and he and the prosecutor are in reality the same being who think that the crime of being human and having feelings is the worse possible crime deserving of this punishment.

I wonder if this shape shifting LE being was a god what would its dogma be as well as domains and the structure of its church?

I have a feeling that the church would more than likely resemble a toilet.

I guess that's what you get when you worship a giant ass.