PDA

View Full Version : need more feats

Seth62
2012-02-04, 06:34 PM
Okay, I need more feats. My BBEG needs mounted combat for a prestige class is there a way to give her that without cheating?

undead hero
2012-02-04, 06:42 PM
Give the BBEG one rank in ride... Then the BBEG can gain Mounted Combat.

D@rK-SePHiRoTH-
2012-02-04, 06:44 PM
Have you already considered character flaws from srd/unearthed arcana?

Demon of Death
2012-02-04, 06:47 PM
Okay, I need more feats. My BBEG needs mounted combat for a prestige class is there a way to give her that without cheating?

Devote him to an Elder Evil, he gets 1 at 1st, and another for every 5 Hd (I think that's what it its) then DCFS it, and it's not cheating at all.

Thrice Dead Cat
2012-02-04, 06:50 PM
Depending on what you have, there are a few armors that can nab you feats. I want to say that the Magic Item Compendium has an armor property that grants a Mounted Combat feat, but it may be a feat like Spirited Charge.

Seth62
2012-02-04, 06:51 PM
thanks, that should work. I love the playground, DM & player find haven here

Darrin
2012-02-06, 07:52 AM
Mounted Combat is a Fighter bonus feat, so dip one level of Fighter and you can pick it up that way.

The Battle Bridle in the MIC gives you Mounted Combat, but only when you're actually mounted... so if the feat went away, you'd have to decide what happens to the PrC if one of the requirements disappears.

Other than that, you'll have to give us more specific details on the build. We might be able to suggest something that opens up a feat or a more efficient way to qualify for something.

Chronos
2012-02-06, 06:41 PM
Also, the fact that you're building the BBEG implies that you're the DM, which means that, in some sense, you can't cheat. Chances are, the players will never even know precisely what level he is, much less his build, so they probably won't complain, either.