PDA

View Full Version : Thattaman's Weaving Wyrd IC

Thattaman
2012-02-05, 03:48 AM
Ingrid's Cove is having a huge celebration. The founder has returned there after many years and has come to celebrate his 100th birthday. Fir Plaza is completly lit up by hanging lanterns. The stalls have huge crowds especially the honey-lemon cakes. The founder stands on a newly built bandstand for the occasion. "Hello all, It's a pleasure to know that so many people care for me. After my brother Aldrik died, I felt so very alone in this world. But now, I feel more celebrated! The crowd cheer as he ends that put quit down when he starts agin. "I would like to let you all know that I founded this when I was very young but I have never forgotten here! Now, It's my great pleasure to welcome on stage a new starting out band. Ingrid's cove's very finest... Snazzy Jazzy!
The crowd aplaud as four young men walk on the stage with their intruments.

jasonguppy
2012-02-06, 05:51 PM
I walk towards a pastry stand with my little sister. "Jaime! I want a bun!" I oblige to her, buying a bun before hushing her. Shhh. Be quiet now. The important man is talking.

Thattaman
2012-02-07, 03:47 PM
The band finnish playing and the audience claps half heartedly. Everyone spreads out from the bandstand after thier first song. Raegala approaches Jamie "I see your little sister has taken complete control over you AGAIN! She laughs and then buys a parsty for herself.

jasonguppy
2012-02-08, 07:59 PM
Heh, well, she likes to do that. She's so excited for the holiday and is happy to go see her uncle tomorrow. But I, alas, have work.

Thattaman
2012-02-10, 12:03 PM
What work? Don't ell me your making on other of your "potions"

jasonguppy
2012-02-11, 11:43 PM
The apothecary. I got hired last month, remember?

Thattaman
2012-02-16, 03:58 AM
Oh yeah. But come on, your not the most gifted alchemist. Remember that last potion? Roland couldn't get the colour out of his hair. But, I suppose it could just have been him on one of his weird phases.

jasonguppy
2012-02-18, 10:41 AM
But my new one...it makes the water turn green!