PDA

View Full Version : Using your enemies as weapons?

Rossebay
2012-02-05, 01:22 PM
So, my Werebear Barbarian picks up an enemy. He can lift (as a heavy load) up to 1,400 lbs., or 2,100 lbs. in bear form. The enemy weighs 500 pounds. He's doing with with a Grapple check.

Can I do that? Is there anything that lets me grab an enemy and swing him at his buddy?

How much damage does an enemy deal? Is there an equation for that, based on weight?

Seffbasilisk
2012-02-05, 01:29 PM
I don't know of how to use them as a Melee weapon, but there's a chain of feats that ends with Fling Enemy.

One of the ones in there is Fling Ally. Races of Stone.

Golden Ladybug
2012-02-05, 04:54 PM
One level of Monk and then X Levels of Drunken Master will serve you well for this :smallbiggrin:

Funnily enough, your Enemies will, RAW, break when you roll a 1

Hiro Protagonest
2012-02-05, 04:58 PM
One level of Monk and then X Levels of Drunken Master will serve you well for this :smallbiggrin:

Funnily enough, your Enemies will, RAW, break when you roll a 1

Max out your strength so you can lift them. Oh, and if you can, get the Pathfinder feat Catch off Guard, lets you use improvised weapons without penalty.

Rossebay
2012-02-05, 05:23 PM
Max out your strength so you can lift them. Oh, and if you can, get the Pathfinder feat Catch off Guard, lets you use improvised weapons without penalty.

Hahaha. I'm not going to be using them as weapons often enough to change up my build, but I used a construct of my size to destroy another one last session, and I was wondering if there were any rules allowing that.
Based on weight, it was a 6d6 damage bludgeoning weapon, according to the DM.

Darrin
2012-02-06, 07:14 AM
Can I do that? Is there anything that lets me grab an enemy and swing him at his buddy?
[QUOTE]

Yes. Your enemy counts as an improvised weapon: -4 penalty to attack.

[QUOTE=Rossebay;12664250]
How much damage does an enemy deal? Is there an equation for that, based on weight?

Yes. Check the table on page 159 in Complete Warrior.

I don't know of how to use them as a Melee weapon, but there's a chain of feats that ends with Fling Enemy.

One of the ones in there is Fling Ally. Races of Stone.

Never take Fling Enemy or Fling Ally. Those are lousy feats. Either suck up the -4 improvised penalty, or take a level of Hulking Hurler, which gives you the "Really Throw Anything" ability and reduces the improvised penalty to -2.

Also, for more ideas on how to turn your enemies into projectiles, check out my King of Pong (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5897646) build.