PDA

View Full Version : Its not really me unless it looks like me

kaiserthe3rd
2012-02-05, 11:08 PM
I have recently run into a problem with my character I'm building. I'm using a homebrew class that will let him switch his soul from body to body. So if I see a body that has better physical stats i can take as I please. But the thing is I don't want that guys face on my character. I want MY face on my character. I know of course there are magical options that would fit the bill quite nicely here. But I would like to find a way that can't be dispelled, nullified in a AMF or otherwise seen through in one manner or the next. Are their any options that let me permanently change what a body looks like? Thanks in advance.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-02-05, 11:40 PM
You could just wear costume everywhere that covers your face and can easily fit anyone you're currently occupying. Something like Rorschach would be perfect, it's simple yet elegant, but definitely come up with something unique and personal for your own character.

Ravens_cry
2012-02-06, 12:12 AM
I suppose you could use a mundane Disguise check to make the face of the body your riding look like your actual face, though that would take time.

pwykersotz
2012-02-06, 12:45 AM
If you're willing to sacrifice feats for it (and a 9th level spell slot), you can always take Innate Spell and Supernatural Transformation for Disguise Self. Once it's Su it can't be dispelled. Or you can do your research and get the body of a creature that has the ability to shapeshift all on its own and just go for the top.