PDA

View Full Version : Good low-level adventures with undead?

tuesdayscoming
2012-02-06, 02:42 PM
Howdy!

I've been called on by a few of my school-mates to DM a game. Unfortunately, everyone is hoping to start up pretty soon, so I'd much rather adapt a published adventure module to fit in my world than come up with something from scratch (my normal method). I want to run a horror-themed game, specifically one featuring undead.

So my question is this: what are some of GitP's favorite low-level adventure modules?

What I'm looking for:
* A low-level module (starting somewhere in the level 1-3 range)
* Either already features undead prominently, or could be adapted to feature them without too much more work
* Can be played with a group of 3-5 PCs

edit: If you would also be so kind as to post a very brief synopsis of any adventures you like, it would be very much appreciated. Something as simple as 'The adventure is one where the party has to travel into the Mountains of Killdeath to defeat the evil Dracolich" would suffice :smallsmile:

Diarmuid
2012-02-06, 02:46 PM
The Forge of Fury module might work out given your criteria. I think it's technically 3.0 but at the low level, it's probably fairly simple to convert the few skills and feats that might be used that need to be updated.