PDA

View Full Version : Negative Levels 3.5

Sinpoder
2012-02-06, 05:27 PM
Give me a spell but i would prefer an item if i can get it. I need something that would allow me to ignore anything and every that has to do with Negative Levels or energy drain or anything else you can come up with. Price is no issue!

Mystify
2012-02-06, 05:33 PM
Give me a spell but i would prefer an item if i can get it. I need something that would allow me to ignore anything and every that has to do with Negative Levels or energy drain or anything else you can come up with. Price is no issue!

Death ward (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/deathWard.htm). Its a spell, and there are plenty of items that will give it.

Sinpoder
2012-02-06, 05:37 PM
My DM is an ******* and will not take that.... so if you can come up with something else.. that would be great...

Medic!
2012-02-06, 05:37 PM
Just glancing through MIC, there's a Bone Ring for 20k that can prevent up to 3 negative lvls per day, and the Talisman of Undying Fortitude (8k) that makes you immune to negative levels (and just about everything else undead are immune to) for 3 rounds 1/day. The Choker of Life Protection also will negate 3 negative levels/day (and grants +2 dodge bonus to AC vs undead) for 13k.

Spell-wise Death Ward (1 min/lvl) makes you immune to negative energy, negative levels, and death effects.

EDIT: Surprised I only got beat to the punch once

Hirax
2012-02-06, 05:39 PM
The book of exalted deeds has the soulfire armor enhancement.

TuggyNE
2012-02-06, 06:16 PM
My DM is an ******* and will not take that.... so if you can come up with something else.. that would be great...

Why doesn't your DM allow it in this situation? That's exactly what the spell is designed for; it'll be difficult to recommend things without knowing what he objects to.

ShneekeyTheLost
2012-02-06, 07:49 PM

Ummm... Death Ward is a simple spell, easy enough to cast by any Cleric. How can this not happen?

Saya
2012-02-06, 08:05 PM
If cost is not an issue, become a lich, it's only 120k

Big Fau
2012-02-06, 08:38 PM
There's a Soulmeld and a Maneuver that can help you against negative levels.

AmberVael
2012-02-06, 08:40 PM
The book of exalted deeds has the soulfire armor enhancement.

This is what you want if you can get it. Gives you complete immunity, no limits on per day or a number of negative levels.