PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me stat out a BBEG?

Roxxy
2012-02-08, 01:46 AM
I'm moving to a new state soon, and when I get there I want to start up on a new campaign. I think it's time to stop using my less than effective style of making things up as I go along and start preparing for my campaigns ahead of time. As such, I'm starting prep now, even though I may not start the campaign for a couple months.

First off, let's get my BBEG prepped. She's a 14th level female Wildkin (She's a catgirl, basically. Look at the art in Bestiary 3 to get an idea of what she looks like) Fighter. The following house rules apply to Fighters in my campaign:

Materiel from the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic is allowed. Firearms are restricted to campaigns specifically intended for them.

From the third party supplement Psionics Unleashed, everything except the races is allowed.

All races may use human stats in place of their racial stats if desired, or the official stats for the race may be used. This is a temporary house rule, in effect until the Advanced Race Guide is released.

Combat maneuvers may be taken as move actions if desired. This does not replace the official rules for combat maneuvers, it adds to them.

All classes except the fighter get an additional 2 skill points per level. This applies to archetypes that modify skill points.

Fighters get an additional 4 skill points per level. This applies to archetypes that modify skill points.

Fighters add the following skills to their list of class skills: Acrobatics, Bluff, Diplomacy, Fly, Heal, Knowledge (Any), Linguistics, Perception, Perform, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Stealth, Use Magic Device

All characters gain one feat per level. This includes monsters.

Two Weapon Fighting and Vital Strike scale with level. This means you gain the improved version for free as soon as you meet the prerequisites.

All characters get Vital Strike for free.

All Characters get Combat Expertise, Power Attack, Weapon Finesse, Point-Blank Shot, and Precise Shot for free.

Polearms with the trip feature or ability to grapple may be used to, with a trip or grapple attempt at a -2 penalty, pull rider from her mount, causing her to fall prone in a space next to her mount.

Scimitars, Quarterstaffs, Bo Staffs, and Longswords are finessable weapons.

A Spear (not a Longspear or Shortspear) may be used as a double weapon if desired, with the blunt end treated as a Quarterstaff.

You can shield bash with a buckler. It is treated as a light shield with a -1 damage penalty.

You may reroll a failed knowledge check if you come across a source of additional information such as a book or an overheard NPC comment.

All medium armor uses the stats for either hide or breastplate, and all heavy armor uses full plate stats. Armors can still be made out of unusual materials (such as adamantine or mithril). The reason for this house rule is that there is no reason to wear medium armor that isn't a breastplate (unless you are a druid or first level character) or heavy armor that isn't full plate once you have the gold for it, and I dislike that, so I prefer for medium and heavy armor to have the same stats, with the differences being aesthetic. That way, you can wear chainmail instead of a breastplate or heavy lamellar instead of full plate without being less effective for it.

Traits are not used.

Ability scores are 25 point buy.

Ultimate Combat called shots are allowed.

As for motivation, to make a history lecture short, Elves are the dominant political power in a local kingdom. They used to enslave Wildkin for use as warriors, but stopped this practice generations ago. Wildkin are still angry over this. Economic issues have led to the generally low income Wildkin population blaming the generally high income Elven population for purposely keeping them down (A false accusation. The Elves who are in the government are trying to improve economic conditions for everyone in the kingdom, including Wildkin.). Things have gotten bad, rioting is breaking out, and the BBEG is using this as the perfect opportunity to put her race in charge of a new kingdom and bring vengeance upon the descendants of those who wronged her ancestors.

She's a seasoned warrior, with over two decades of military experience under her belt. Her hair and fur was once striped ginger, but is now gray with age, and she has a thick scar across her face. Her eyes are sky blue. She's both intelligent and experienced, and she knows how to fight a war both politically and militarily. She's exceedingly well prepared, charismatic, and always has contingencies. She treats the people under her command exceedingly well while expecting nothing less than the best from them, and prefers to lead by example.

What I need help with is choosing feats and equipment and allocating her stats. She is 25 PB, and needs to have at least a 22 Intelligence and maxed out ranks in the following skills:

K. Arcana
K. Engineering
K. Geography
K. History
K. Local
K. Nature
K. Nobility
K. Religion
Diplomacy
Bluff
Intimidate
Sense Motive
Perform (Oratory)

She's using human racial stats and belongs to the Middle Aged age category.

Can you help me out?