PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Vow of Poverty-Epic Extrapolation

rmg22893
2012-02-09, 12:50 AM
I'm in a high-powered, accelerated campaign where the DM expects us to hit about level 30 in the course of about ten more sessions. I'm running a VoP Druid, and I need to come up with some abilities to add into the mix for 21-30th levels. I already showed him the altered VoP progression which included epic levels that I got from here, and he didn't like it. So can anyone help me come up with some abilities that will keep me competitive with epic-level characters?

Simpatiya
2013-11-16, 12:32 PM
thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.

Brookshw
2013-11-16, 12:42 PM
You're a druid, that's pretty competitive to begin with.

Lightlawbliss
2013-11-16, 12:45 PM
maybe you become a saint with no LA?

reduced cost on sanctified spells?

XmonkTad
2013-11-16, 03:27 PM
Some of the bonuses just scale (AC) so those are easy. For the "dead" levels, stick in a bonus feat or an immunity or energy resistance.

VoP is probably going to be very underwhelming compared to Epic Druid anyway.

Angelalex242
2013-11-16, 07:41 PM
Well, the Bonus Exalted feat progression continues as normal, and the iterative stuff also continues as normal. Eventually, you'll have every Exalted Feat imaginable, whether you wanted it or not, just for a lack of options.

I'd pick a level at which all attacks holy becomes all attacks holy power. You might also get something like permanent Holy Aura. And yeah, free Saint Template works too. You might also get something that anything you wild shape into has the celestial template, if you don't have that already. I could even see you wildshaping into guardinals, eventually, (cause hey, you've gotta be neutral good, and Favored of the Companions, well, you'll take it eventually...) Other guardianal/agathion powers are also appropriate.

Zombulian
2013-11-16, 07:46 PM
You all realize that this thread is from 2012 right? Git outta here.