PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sun Santa Claws

The Reverend
2012-02-10, 09:50 AM
He knows when you are sleeping he knows when you are awake so please be good!!! Be Good for goodness sake!!!!!

So.....that's my character concept. Chaotic Good revenant take the feat to make him truly undead, haven't figured out the class yet, something extremely sneaky. Maybe rogue, although fey pact hexblade gives the whole snow theme. He kills evil doers and uses a distillation kit to take their water and gives the water to the needy. Rescues those lost in the desert, warns travelers of ambushes and outlaws, sneaks into town and leaves toys made out of evildoers bones for children. Since he is undead doesn't need sleep, food, water, or air any of those pesky things.

Yora
2012-02-10, 09:53 AM
Is this 4th Edition?

The Reverend
2012-02-10, 10:01 AM
This IS the 4E forum so I guess that be an affirmative. but it could work in any edition I i was looking for roleplay ideas not build advice, I got the builds down, please move me back to roleplaying games.

our he will come on his cart pulled by 8 tiny erdlu.

Raimun
2012-02-10, 10:43 AM
He kills all evil doers
He knows their all weak points
He distills them to water
So be good for goodness sake!

Cool concept. The whole thing screams "Avenger" to me but Hexblade would be thematically appropriate too.

The Reverend
2012-02-10, 10:57 AM
I am trying to get my dm to refluff avenger as a psionic class as no divine anything in Dark Sun. Max out stealth and watch and wait, use psionic knack to teleport poisoned water canteens into enemy camps. Teleporting an object 10 squares has just so many sneaky uses so so so many uses.