PDA

View Full Version : A Request

Gourtox
2012-02-10, 05:42 PM
I plan on creating a flash game, but I often work better when I have something to visually associate with the project. As a result I decided to place a request here for an image(concept art of a sort) of the the two main characters of this game. The yet unnamed protagonist is man that sort of fits the Sci-Fi smuggler/adventurer cliche; single pistol, light clothes. That sort of thing, but with a trench coatish coat and a fedora style hat. The other main character sort of looks like image in spoiler, but with a much longer tongue (it is an integral part the game mechanics, as it can be 'extended' long enough that it can be used as a rope.) If anyone is interested or has questions feel free to PM me or post here. Also if these are uninteresting to you there are various minor characters that you could draw including an AI, snipers, drones, and crab creatures among other things. As a note I plan to release the game for free when finished.http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100220175819/masseffect/images/f/f5/Varren.png

Domochevsky
2012-02-10, 08:09 PM
Smuggler/Adventurer clichee, hm? So the Han Solo type? :smallconfused:

(also, is it the lizard doing the swinging or the protagonist, holding the lizard? Important for size and placement.)

Gourtox
2012-02-10, 11:06 PM
Smuggler/Adventurer clichee, hm? So the Han Solo type? :smallconfused:

(also, is it the lizard doing the swinging or the protagonist, holding the lizard? Important for size and placement.)

Yep, Han Solo is always cool. The protagonist is doing the swinging. The Lizard is about the size of a large dog and climbs on ceilings.