PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Composite armor

HunterColt22
2012-02-12, 11:15 PM
Does a Warforged's body feat increase its natural armor to a +1 because of the material? Or simply put, I chose mithiral body at lvl 1 and was wondering if this makes my armor, for the purpose of further enchanting it, to be a +1?

Greenish
2012-02-12, 11:18 PM
Warforged plating, feat or not, is considered masterwork in terms of enchanting it. That is to say, you can do it, but it isn't enhanced by default.

HunterColt22
2012-02-12, 11:24 PM
So it is considered a plus 1 when enchanting it to determine its cost. Joy.

Greenish
2012-02-12, 11:26 PM
So it is considered a plus 1 when enchanting it to determine its cost. Joy.No, it is not. It's perfectly mundane. +0. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Anderlith
2012-02-12, 11:29 PM
Does a Warforged's body feat increase its natural armor to a +1 because of the material? Or simply put, I chose mithiral body at lvl 1 and was wondering if this makes my armor, for the purpose of further enchanting it, to be a +1?

Normal mithral armor has no enhancement bonus... the warforged is just walking around with the armor grafted to him. It's still functionally the same. Neither have enhancement bonuses to being with

HunterColt22
2012-02-12, 11:49 PM
Oh so I am not going to be screwed out the butt on prices for my armor. That is much better, though my dm might have a fit for not being able to extract as much money out of me now.