PDA

View Full Version : Short module

Kaww
2012-02-14, 04:55 AM
Hi guys, I have a problem... Currently I'm running two long games (more than 20 sessions) and can't start short ones I have made myself, because they might spoil some details for the long games.

My players are currently scattered and we, the few that remained in the city/country, are snowed in. So if you could post some links to short modules for a D&D 3.5 game tomorrow I'd appreciate it. Please be serious and don't post stuff like this (http://www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?otherd20_orcandpie).

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kaww!

Godskook
2012-02-14, 05:00 AM
Scourge of the Howling Horde is decent, adjusts easily to level increases and can readily transition into Red Hand of Doom should you all decide you want to keep the adventure going*.

*If you want that option open, the most plausible method is by making the Howling Horde's dragon white, and sprinkle some of the white dragonspawn into the adventure at SotHH.

Baldin
2012-02-14, 05:02 AM
eey,

This (http://www.dungeonmastering.com/campaigns-adventures/83-free-dd-adventures) page has about 75 free short 3,5 modules and some 4th. Just scroll trhough them and see what seems nice.

I have always wanted to run the "Fallen angel" module (its not about a angel gone evil but about a angel that somehow was ripped away from his home plane and thrown into the material plane when he was a babe)

hope it helps.

EDIT: Unfortunately i spotted that Wizards has removed most of the old content from their site and thus many of the links dont work, however googling the titles will mostly get you something.

Cheers
Baldin

Kaww
2012-02-14, 05:44 AM
Thanks guys, that's plenty to chose from. I'll read a few of these today and decide what to run.

Best regards,
Kaww

LansXero
2012-02-14, 07:39 AM
There are also the Pathfinder Society Scenarios which are designed to be run in a single session (unless Im mistaken somehow). It shouldnt need conversion to 3.5 beyond a couple of minor tweaks here and there.

Krazzman
2012-02-14, 09:20 AM
We tried "We Be Goblins" out this sunday. It was awesome.

It's free or 5$ for the printed version. You have 4 pregenerated characters. We lasted for about 2 hours but had our fun :D