PDA

View Full Version : Dual-Wielding Clubs

SilverLeaf167
2012-02-14, 11:28 AM
I've been wondering about how to make an effective melee character who wields two clubs (or light maces for simplicity's sake) to deal a lot of damage. A complete build if you wish, but it should be functional at level 10.
I'd prefer to not rely on Sneak Attack or Skirmish for damage, instead just dealing lots of it head-on. Some kind of Rage and intimidation effects would be preferable, too.

You get a cookie if you recognize what character I'm trying to represent here.

Mystify
2012-02-14, 12:11 PM
Well, Lightning Mace is pretty much mandatory for such a build. Anytime you threaten a crit, you get another attack. Improved critical is necessary, of course.

As for damage, that is trickier. Sneak attack is normally what you are trying to multiply. You need an alterntive damage source. Strength doesn't work, since it gets split, and you are spending a lot of effort on no gain.
None of the dex-to-damage methods work on maces, so that doesn't work.
You can do swashbuckler 3. That would give you weapon finesse and int to damage. You now need to be extremely dexterous and intelligent to get your max weapon damage and accuracy. This still isn't going to give great results.

Oh! You need a mage for support, but you can get greater wallop cast of them. That will increase their damage die. By high levels that gets you a 4d6 base weapon damage. Not great, but better than what else we have. That works better with a larger base weapon, but we can make do.

If you go heavy maces and get OTWF, then that would boost it up to 6d6. You would have to drop the swashbuckler for that, though. Lets see, int as a secondary stat would probably be a +8 damage, and going from 4d6 to 6d6 is about 7 more damage... Thats a wash.
However, without using finesse, you could remain with a high-strength build, and get your strength into the damage as well. Its not as good as getting dex, since you only get half on the offhand, but its better than using dex for accuracy and NOT getting any of it to damage.

You could do a dervish, but you would miss out on its +5 attack/damage since you don't have slashing weapons. You need some form of damage increase.

Its normally not a great idea, but I''m not seeing many other options:
simply going fighter, get weapon focus, specilizations, and budeoning mastering, and crushing strike. Crushing strike is the best damage type specilization feat, and it combos excellenly with TWF. This will net you +4 to hit, and +6 damage, and you will get a +1 to hit every time you hit. This can easily bring your latter attacks accuracy up enough to be meaningful, esp in conjunction with the lightning mace feats. This would require 12 levels of fighter to get the entire chain.
If we just go focus, spec, mastery, crushing strike, it takes 4 feats, and requires 4 levels of fighter minimum. That will recoup 3 of the feats, making it a 4 level and 1 feat cost to get +3 to hit and +4 damage, and scaling full round accuracy. The weapon focus is needed for hte fighting style anyways.

You want pounce. That is needed. So we can take 1 level of barbarian, and take the ACF to trade the movement speed for pounce. Add in extra rage feat so you can rage a few times a day, which will boost your accuracy, and give you a little bit of damage.

So far, I have this:
Combat reflexes
TWF
ITWF
GTWF
OTWF
weapon focus
weapon spec
melee weapon mastery(bludgeoning)
crushing strike
lightning maces
improved critical
extra rage

4 levels of fighter
1 level of barbarian

That is 12 feats. Over 20 levels you get 7, 3 extra from fighter, and 1 from human, so you need to find someplace to scrounge up another feat. A flaw, more fighter, maybe a ranger dip, or a cooperative prestige class, something. You'd have to sort out the proper order, but its there. Taking more fighter will help with the feats, and you can get more weapon focus line in there.

Lets be clear: this will not be a high-op build. You are doing TWF while banning the main damage boost for it, and using a weapon selection that is incompatible with the secondary sources of damage.

There may be something else you can do with this, but you have thwarted all my go-to methods for dual wielding. The only other route I can think of would be to turn it into some kind of gish, and I'm not sure how well that works for dual weilding. I'm not an expert in gishes.

SilverLeaf167
2012-02-14, 12:37 PM
Yes, I know this a very difficult build to make properly, that's why I came here for advice :smallamused:

It's really more of a thought exercise, trying to represent that certain character I like.

Of those options, the best one for this build would probably be the Fighter/Barbarian one... Especially if I drop some feat in exchange for Intimidating Rage, which is kind of a must for the concept. The Impact enhancement would probably be good for the maces, right? In case someone doesn't know, it's basically Keen, but for bludgeoning weapons.

Manateee
2012-02-14, 12:51 PM
I'd be lazy, and just run a Tiger Claw-focused warblade with Lightning Maces, Stormguard Warrior and Robilar's Gambit.

The build would look like Barbarian 1/Fighter 1/Warblade X
Barbarian for the usual Whirling Frenzy + Pounce
Fighter to get Lightning Maces online by level 3
Warblade mainly for Tiger claw's TWF maneuvers and Iron Heart's boosts.

Stormguard Warrior attacks trigger Lightning Maces (as well as Blood in the Water) which can then fuel SGW, so SGW+LM+BitW should make for a powerful damage engine, coming fully online at ECL9. At low levels, the bonus damage from a high strength, frenzy and possibly punishing stance should be enough to overwhelm most monsters. And at high levels, Robilar's Gambit will crank the bonus damage pretty hard.

Mystify
2012-02-14, 12:51 PM
Yes, I know this a very difficult build to make properly, that's why I came here for advice :smallamused:

It's really more of a thought exercise, trying to represent that certain character I like.

Of those options, the best one for this build would probably be the Fighter/Barbarian one... Especially if I drop some feat in exchange for Intimidating Rage, which is kind of a must for the concept. The Impact enhancement would probably be good for the maces, right? In case someone doesn't know, it's basically Keen, but for bludgeoning weapons.
You could swap out improved critical for intimidating rage, and add impact on the maces. Depends on how much feat space your have in the final build.

Metahuman1
2012-02-14, 12:53 PM
Give the clubs the heavy property from Arms and Equipment guide. Make them out of Riverine form Stormwrack and make one an Item familiar so that it becomes a magic Item that you can upgrade with out having to dump WLB into it past the initial +1.

Now, here's were the shenanigans start.

Put two traps into the club, Shillelagh, and Thorns. This will boost you up to a 2d8 base damage die for the clubs before any other things like Str mod or the magic enhancements, which should be solid because of Thorns, come into play.

Beyond that, get a sorce of some extra damage like Skirmish, sneak attack, or Bardic Music (My persona favorite.), and pick up the TWF feat line with an added tack on of Oversides TWF, and you should be able to keep pace as well as any TWF can.

Oh, and Dip Spirit Lion Totem Barbarian and Cleric for 1 level each, and grab a couple of Night Sticks. Trade one cleric Domain for Travel devotion, do what ever looks cool/fun/useful/flavorful with the other. You need the extra mobility.

deuxhero
2012-02-14, 12:54 PM

http://images.wikia.com/batenkaitos/images/3/34/Milliarde.jpg
?

Tr011
2012-02-14, 12:59 PM
More interesting would be dual-wielding IN the club.

Seriously:
REMEMBER: due to the actual wording of Lightning Maces, whenever you roll into your crit range and would hit with that roll, you get another attack. So to get OP, you just need the following things (most Mystify said anyways):

1. Full attack (so get pounce+movement options)
2. High crit range (Improved Crit+Disciple PrC from BoVD)
3. High attack bonus (high str + good BAB + stuff like bless, you could even abuse Truestrike)
4. High crit confirm bonus, this will apply to half of your attack rolls (Power Critical + Warblade Feature)
5. Enough damage that your enemy takes damage on every hit (Greater Mighty Wallop helps here)

With that you end up in infite attacks and thus infinite damage. Works on crit-immunes, too.

deuxhero
2012-02-14, 01:04 PM
Just avoid Death Urge.

Mystify
2012-02-14, 01:18 PM
More interesting would be dual-wielding IN the club.

Seriously:
REMEMBER: due to the actual wording of Lightning Maces, whenever you roll into your crit range and would hit with that roll, you get another attack. So to get OP, you just need the following things (most Mystify said anyways):

1. Full attack (so get pounce+movement options)
2. High crit range (Improved Crit+Disciple PrC from BoVD)
3. High attack bonus (high str + good BAB + stuff like bless, you could even abuse Truestrike)
4. High crit confirm bonus, this will apply to half of your attack rolls (Power Critical + Warblade Feature)
5. Enough damage that your enemy takes damage on every hit (Greater Mighty Wallop helps here)

With that you end up in infite attacks and thus infinite damage. Works on crit-immunes, too.

Glossing over the 3.0 content, I don't see how that actually hits an infinite loop... sure, you crit on 6 rollout out of 20, but unless you are somehow getting multiple attacks out of that crit, I don't see it taking off.
However, you don't even need to confirm the crit. You just need to threaten it, so the high crit range is all thats important, not the bonuses to confirm.

Person_Man
2012-02-14, 01:56 PM
The primary benefit of Two Weapon Fighting (or the superior Multi-Weapon Fighting) is that it lets you trigger special abilities (Sneak Attacks, critical hits, magical weapons, ability damage, some class abilities, Trip, Bull Rush, etc) more often. Damage dealing can be respectable, but it will almost always be lower then the damage that you get from a similar investment in Two Handed Fighting.

Now that that's out of the way, my suggestions:

I basically agree with Manateee's suggestion for a Tiger Claw-focused Warblade with Lightning Maces, Stormguard Warrior and Robilar's Gambit. If you want to get even more complex, you could go with a Knight/Warblade/Crusader and mix in Reaping Talons and/or Double Hit (Miniatures Handbook), but that's probably overkill.
Invest in magical weapons with interesting Save or Lose properties.
Dire Flail Smash feat: If you're willing to use a Dire Flail (which is basically a club with chains on 2 sides) then this gives you a potent Save or Daze effect, though the pre-reqs suck (Power Attack, Improved Sunder, Weapon Focus, and proficiency with a cruddy exotic weapon). Champions of Ruin pg 16.
If you can pick up 1d6 Sneak Attack from anywhere (Blackguard, Rogue, Swordsage, whatever) then Craven and Staggering Strike can add a good amount of damage and a Save or Suck.
Three Mountains Style feat: If you hit an enemy twice in the same round with your mace, morningstar, or greatclub, they must Save or be Nauseated for 1 round. Although the prereqs are annoying (Improved Bull Rush, Cleave, Power Attack, Weapon Focus), only Weapon Focus is a bad feat choice, and Nauseated is a potent effect (though not as good as Daze). Complete Warrior pg 114.

absolmorph
2012-02-14, 02:36 PM
Just avoid Death Urge.
Death Urge doesn't activate Lightning Mace.
Death Urge causes you to deal damage as a critical hit, and Lightning Mace specifically activates off of critical threats. Death Urge includes no critical threat, so Lightning Mace doesn't activate.
Lightning Mace does activate off misses, though that probably won't be a big deal.

nyarlathotep
2012-02-14, 02:43 PM
Finding a way to reliably enchant your clubs with spikes and Shillelagh it you could make them deal pretty good damage.

SilverLeaf167
2012-02-14, 02:46 PM
http://images.wikia.com/batenkaitos/images/3/34/Milliarde.jpg
?
No, it's not... whoever that is.
Seriously, I think someone here should recognize this guy. Dual-wields clubs, scares everybody, rages murderously...?

deuxhero
2012-02-14, 03:06 PM
Sounds like Milly.

Lapak
2012-02-14, 03:12 PM
Seriously, I think someone here should recognize this guy. Dual-wields clubs, scares everybody, rages murderously...?I was thinking Sticks from the Vlad Taltos novels until you said 'rages murderously.'

ericgrau
2012-02-14, 03:22 PM
Since shillelagh is first level you don't necessarily need to be a druid. You can dip or use shillelagh oil. The bigger issues are that it only works on non-magical weapons and that it takes a round to cast or apply. To each club. You need some way to get it up all the time or rapidly applied (quickened somehow, for example).

Without shillelagh the only advantage clubs have are that they are cheap and I'm a bit stuck on how to do this well. Though it might be passable at only 1 damage below a mace.

Tr011
2012-02-14, 09:03 PM
Glossing over the 3.0 content, I don't see how that actually hits an infinite loop... sure, you crit on 6 rollout out of 20, but unless you are somehow getting multiple attacks out of that crit, I don't see it taking off.
However, you don't even need to confirm the crit. You just need to threaten it, so the high crit range is all thats important, not the bonuses to confirm.

You make an attack roll. If it's in range, additional attack AND roll for confirm.
That confirmation roll can roll into range, too for an additional attack.

So you only need a 55%+ crit range and some attacks (so it's less random) and you get infinite attacks.

Tr011
2012-02-14, 09:06 PM

You make an attack roll. If it's in range, additional attack AND roll for confirm.

So you only need a 55%+ crit range and some attacks (so it's less random) and you get infinite attacks.

gomipile
2012-02-14, 09:28 PM
Seriously, I think someone here should recognize this guy. Dual-wields clubs, scares everybody, rages murderously...?

Definitely not Rick Allen.

Feralventas
2012-02-14, 09:29 PM
If you're trying to emulate who I think you are, I may have tried something to this effect a while back. Don't think I have the spreadsheet I came up with on this computer, but the over-all mix was a little bit of Bard, a little bit of Warblade, a tad bit of Barbarian, then into Abjurant Champion to progress spellcasting to use that as the primary damage buff then into Jade Phoenix Mage to combine Bard's supporting effects with the Warblade's damage capacity, buffing the whole party while having a hell of a good Thwack after some solid buffing while just dancing and singing around the place.

Or maybe honking some horns.

Then again, I could be mistaken.

SilverLeaf167
2012-02-15, 12:42 AM
If you're trying to emulate who I think you are, I may have tried something to this effect a while back. Don't think I have the spreadsheet I came up with on this computer, but the over-all mix was a little bit of Bard, a little bit of Warblade, a tad bit of Barbarian, then into Abjurant Champion to progress spellcasting to use that as the primary damage buff then into Jade Phoenix Mage to combine Bard's supporting effects with the Warblade's damage capacity, buffing the whole party while having a hell of a good Thwack after some solid buffing while just dancing and singing around the place.

Or maybe honking some horns.

Then again, I could be mistaken.
Congrats, I think you got it.
hOnK :o)

Here, have a cookie
http://cdn.techpatio.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cookie_law_eu.gif
Your build doesn't sound too bad, either.

Mystify
2012-02-15, 12:47 AM

But a confirmation roll cannot roll a threat. Its not "Whenever your attack roll is a number within your threat range", its "Whenever you roll a threat on an attack roll". Its not a critical threat, so it doesn't get you an attack.

Crasical
2012-02-15, 02:12 AM
It's also possible to make a throwing-weapons build with clubs, but I don't know how to optimize that.

kardar233
2012-02-15, 02:42 AM

You can stack the Roundabout Kick feat with Lightning Maces using Aptitude weapons. I remember someone proved that done right, this has about a 60% chance to go infinite.

Crasical
2012-02-15, 02:55 AM
You can stack the Roundabout Kick feat with Lightning Maces using Aptitude weapons. I remember someone proved that done right, this has about a 60% chance to go infinite.

You mean circle kick?

Tr011
2012-02-15, 03:17 AM
You mean circle kick?

No he means Roundabout kick. It's what he told it is.

Feralventas
2012-02-15, 03:22 AM
Here's what I'm thinking.

Ranger 1, take Power Attack, Cleave if you're human or can pay for it with a Flaw.
Ranger 2, grab 2-weapon fighting.
Lion-Totem Barbarian1 (Unearthed Arcana variant) Gets you Pounce and Rage.
Fighter1 ,Grab Intimidating Rage and Destructive Rage, 1st fighter feat and 3rd level ECL feat.
Battle Dancer (Dragon Magazine Compendium) Grants you Charisma to AC. Stack your Dex and you'll do fine.
Fighter2, pick up Leap Attack (Complete Adventurer)
Warblade1&2, grab the Tiger Claw stance that gives you a free 10ft to every jump you make, Iron Heart Surge, and either Soaring Raptor Strike or Bonecrusher.

Then into Frenzied Berserker with occasional dips in Bard.

With this you can,
Jump like no one's business,
Full-attack after moving,
Rage AND Frenzy for a sudden +10 to your strength, +2 to Dex and +4 to your Constitution.
Have decent Touch armor.
Wield two weapons.
Beat faces in.

Mind you, I'm terrible at optimization, but this will get you most of what you're looking for. If you feel like adding to the Bard, pick up Haunting Melody (Heros of Horror) and go into Abjurant Champion (Resistance is an Abjuration spell >:] )

Edited because I should calculate levels more than never :3.

Godskook
2012-02-15, 03:57 AM
Let's see:
1.You need 16 arcane CL to reach +4 size increases out of GMWhallop, with practiced caster and beads of karma(I'll say how later), that's only 8 actual arcane caster levels required.

2.You need 13 ML to swift-cast expansion for huge size. With Practiced manifester, overchannel and a torc, we need 5 actual levels.

The build:

Druid 2/Wizard 1/Druid +2/Ardent 2/Arcane Hierophant 8/Swordsage 2/Psychic Theurge 3

Feats:
1.TWF
3.Precocious Apprentice
6.Practiced Manifester
9.Overchannel
12.Weapon Finesse
15.Practiced Caster
18.ITWF

Combo:
Starting at any medium+ race. Wildshape into something human-like, such as an Ape(optional). Being a druid allows you to use beads of Karma, but they apply to all spells you cast. Cast Greater Mighty Whallop on your weapons and they'll last all day for a base colossal size damage. Giant's Stance adds +1 size increase. Expansion adds +2 size and 15' natural reach(and you have enough PP to do it 4/day as a swift, more if you have buffing time). Shilleileigh adds another +2 size, but is hard to apply spontaneously.

Estimated base weapon damage: 24d6

Xyk
2012-02-15, 04:02 AM
I was thinking Nightwing.

http://mondomagazine.net/comics/dc-mb-nightwing.jpg

GoatBoy
2012-02-15, 04:14 AM

You mean, 60% of the time, it would work... every time?

Red_Dog
2012-02-15, 04:40 AM

http://splashpage.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/031010_kick-ass2.jpg

Did I win?^^

Also, aside from this, I did NOT ctrl+F'ed the thread extensively so I am sorry if I am repeating someone.

Straight up fighter w/ TWO Lion totem Barbarian Dip at say lvl7 or lvl3? Tbh it can be ANY time, even at lvl ONE. I just prefer not to dip into Lion Barb until 7 in a 10lvl campaign as it seems to freaking cheap. PLUS you'd really want that lvl6 to have 2 feats as this is a crack level for a lot of fighters because its when shock trooper, combat brute, crushing strike, Dungeon Crusher 2 and more come and break eachothers face for the feat spot.

====================================>
Primary choice [Has armor, Has Daze and BAB to PA at early level]
Human
1F=> TWFight, Power Attack, Improved Bulrush
2F=> Oversized TWFight
3F=> Improved Buckler Defense
4B=> POUNCE & RAGE
5B=> Uncanny DOdge!
6F=> Shock Trooper, Crushing Strike[or Leap Attack or Imperious Command]
7F=> Nothing!
8F=> Leap Attack
9F=> Improved TWFight
10F=> Imperious Command

Skillz=> Up that Jump & Intimidate all the way! Than take w/e tickles you fancy. Don't forget Never Outnumbered!
*You can replace that Improved TWFight or Improved Buckler Defense with Commetary Collision and buy Steadfast Boots, that means you won't waist point on extra dex and get an option to ready action vs powerful melees and vomit allover there day ^^*

Alternative[MORE offense!]=>
Human
1F=> TWFight, Power Attack, Improved Bulrush
2F=> Oversized TWFight
3F=> Improved Sunder
4B=> POUNCE & RAGE
5B=> Uncanny DOdge!
6F=> Shock Trooper, Combat Brute
7F=> Nothing!
8F=> Leap Attack
9F=> Improved TWFight
10F=> Crushing Strike

Skillz=>Same, just don't put too much into Intimidate as without Imperious Command its rather useless.
*Note that you can replace Improved TWFight with Imperious Command, that one attack isn't THAT important*

So there, you are basically the same TH fighter. Since most of your dmg comes out of PA, and Oversized TWFight lets you wield two normal one-handed blunt objects, you can add PA to the dmg. Leap attack doubles that, and since you will pounce, you might actually be ahead of normal TH fighters. I didn't do the math, but yo should keep up simply due to high BAB.

The reason why I didn't bother with Lighting maces is because your crit range will suck hard and since you are hell-bent on blunt objects, you won't "weapon aptitude" that issue away. So why sink feats into maybes when you can go with "smash your face into your chest" route. ^^

P.S. Quick Math on the first Build =>
10 BAB = 20 dmg per hit, 4+Haste = 100dmg from BAB alone
Vs TH Barb =>30 dmg 2+haste=90dmg from BAB alone
After level 16 (i think??) balance will shift to TH, and he has more free feats and no need to sink stats into dex. That's why he is generally better. BUT that means you are still quite good as a primary $%^kicker.

Good Luck!

kardar233
2012-02-15, 04:54 AM
You mean, 60% of the time, it would work... every time?

Nah, what that means is that 40% of the time the attack loop will end due to bad luck on crit rolls or similar, but 60% of the time you'll branch out to infinity.

You make one attack, crit, then you make two. You have to fail twice here to end the loop. If you don't, you keep iterating through the 2-powers until the amount of attacks you're getting makes the chance of all not critting so miniscule that it is irrelevant.

However, using some interesting math you can actually use the formulae for infinite converging series to find out the total failure chance of the operation, which works out to about 40% IIRC.

SilverLeaf167
2012-02-15, 08:02 AM
http://splashpage.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/031010_kick-ass2.jpg

Did I win?^^
Nope.
I guess the hints are fairly generic though, but I don't really wanna give any more of them, as that would make it a little too obvious. Though I guess I kind of already gave a hint that would be pretty obvious to those who know the character. :smalltongue:

More on topic though, I now have another question: when people use the Heedless Charge from Shock Trooper, their AC might very well be almost nullified. How do they survive being automatically hit by all those enemies who survive the initial assault?
Also, regarding ToB: I know that non-initiator classes count as 1/2 for initiator levels. This only affects the level of maneuvers I can get, right, and not the number of maneuvers I can learn etc.?

Red_Dog
2012-02-15, 08:57 AM
Nope.
More on topic though, I now have another question: when people use the Heedless Charge from Shock Trooper, their AC might very well be almost nullified. How do they survive being automatically hit by all those enemies who survive the initial assault?

Its actually rather simple, yet long answer.

1] Pick your target. You are "point and click" but you have to know where to point. Being smart about target selection will help you stay alive a lot. After all, they can't attack you when they are dead and there allies are far away/tied up/have to go thru difficult terrain/etc.

2] TH Shock Troopers are pretty SAD. They need STR & Con. So high HP means they do not care too much for being hit. Getting Steadfast determination (Con to Will, no 1s on Fort saves) takes care of annoying spells.

3] You aren't playing single player. AC is far less relevant when you are permanently invisible, or gained a hefty DR or Surrounded by difficult terrain and can fly or Have a windwall around you and etc.

4] Every Archtype has something that makes retaliation against them hard.
I'll list the 4 most Iconic ones.
=> Frenzied Berserkers just refuse to die. After lvl4(CL10 if you enrolled ASAP) you can not be killed by damage while you are frenzied. Mad Foam Rager(feat) will help delay the effect of any spell that you happen to flunk save against so you can still have a round to chop that annoying wizard's head off for killing you. Immediate Rage lets you Rage in response to pretty much anything. The biggest issue is that you can't use balance skill (any sensible DM should fix that IMO) and you can inadvertently hulk out and murder your party. However a simple trick of Whirling Frenzy ACF & Immediate Rage saves you as you CAN NOT frenzy while in whirling Frenzy. So say a trap springs, and you Intimidate Rage to prevent the Hulk out.
*Note that Frenzied Berserkers also have hysterical power attack boost which is a chief reason people take them.*

=>Dungeon Crushers of a Large Size[Or Goliath] will punt an enemy like a ping pong ball into OTHER enemies tripping them. Which means if the target isn't dead yet, he is sure as hell not well and neither are his comrades.

=>Martial Classes have wonderful set of maneuvers that will get them out of a pickle. Funny Enough, sword sage has the best of those IMO, so mixing him for cheap shots like countercharge can help.

=>Gishes will simply port out with ease. Hidden Talent Warmind is, I think a raining king of that stuff. Getting Both Dimension Hop[Hidden Talent] & Hustle gives you a wide array of ways to slide your negative AC behind away from harm. For more hysteria (and mostly fluff) he can go for Elocater and be a very big splinter in DM's private parts. Magical Gishes can do similar stuff, but lack of massive low level use[Mitigated somewhat by the [S]AbsurdAbrupt Jaunt]. So instead most Magical Gishes will just self buff themselves into victory. Not that psychic Gishes can't do that too, but I think the selection is a bit narrower.

So... there you have it ^^. I hope this helps ^^