PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] Heroes of the Feywild

Pages : 1 [2]

Conundrum
2012-05-23, 06:14 AM
Like I said, Dredge has nothing to add. Every time the cultist opens his mouth, he just gets more cynical :smalltongue:

Nai_Calus
2012-05-23, 07:07 AM
Well, naturally, crazy cultists tend to sound crazy, and this guy is obviously a complete nutter.

...Or is he? :smallamused:

Nai_Calus
2012-05-26, 08:53 AM
Noting that the post I just made is on a new page and may need to be spawned via hitting 'reply' or replying to it.

Also, Sol, Servbot, you there? Been a few days, just wanna check in. :smallsmile:

Conundrum
2012-05-31, 09:05 AM
I guess I'll wait a bit to see if Sol or Servbot chime in. Wouldn't want to blast it only to have them say they would have stopped me ;)

Nai_Calus
2012-06-01, 11:04 AM
It's not looking like it. I'm getting a bit concerned. :smallfrown:

Shadow_Elf
2012-06-01, 11:39 AM
Oh dear. Have you tried sending them PMs? That way they'll get a notice if they log onto the fora at all. They might not realize their input is needed, since its out-of-combat.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-01, 02:16 PM
I sent them both PMs a few days ago. Got a response from Servbot, but neither has been on in a couple of days. :smalleek:

Servbot
2012-06-02, 05:45 PM
Posting right now.

Servbot
2012-06-02, 05:49 PM
Figures that my roll would fail...

[roll0] for the Arcana check, then.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-12, 12:48 AM
Pardon the delay.

I'm rather worried about Sol, I emailed him a few days back but haven't heard back from him. Any of y'all had any contact?

Shadow_Elf
2012-06-12, 12:57 AM
Pardon the delay.

I'm rather worried about Sol, I emailed him a few days back but haven't heard back from him. Any of y'all had any contact?

None :smallfrown:. I'm not in any other games with him.

Hopefully that decent roll on Intimidate with my high modifier will convince them to reconsider their course of action :smallcool:.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-16, 12:18 AM
Apologies for the delay, life is kicking my arse lately. Update incoming.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-20, 12:23 AM
*gentle prodding*

Also, I still haven't heard from Sol, which means we're definitely going to need to re-recruit since that would drop us to 3. >_>; Thoughts?

Conundrum
2012-06-20, 01:40 PM
Sorry, I've been busy in Germany the last few days. I'll try to get a post up tonight :smallsmile:

Shadow_Elf
2012-06-20, 04:12 PM
What is visibility like in the roon? Can Baruk free the remaining prisoners, while the others blast the two madmen and usher the rest out of the smoke?

Nai_Calus
2012-06-20, 10:51 PM
Visibility is somewhat reduced, but it's not blocked. Basically everything has cover, but you can see well enough to get around.

It'll take Baruk by himself three 'rounds' to free the remaining prisoners. Not really strictly tracking time here, but speed is advisable.

Also, I wanna go to Germany. :<

Nai_Calus
2012-06-24, 05:16 PM
Oh, if any of y'all are like me and like to be hip-deep in several games at once, the long-running Adventures in Fallcrest/Sigil campaign is looking for a new player, and there's still a couple of days to put in a character:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247072

I know y'all are good players and reliable, so if you're looking for a high-paragon campaign with a stable group, go ahead and throw in a character. We're worrying a bit more about having chars that fit in with the group/the storylines than what their mechanics are.

Conundrum
2012-06-25, 06:53 AM
I'll have a look and see if I can whip something up, I have a couple of days to relax now that I'm back from the music festival ;)

Nai_Calus
2012-06-25, 06:39 PM
Just remember the deadline is midnight tomorrow US central time. Hzurr doesn't bite, and I don't either if you need some ideas for what might fit in well with the existing party.

Conundrum
2012-06-27, 03:35 AM
Bah, sorry Nai, real life got in the way and I couldn't get it done on time ><

Nai_Calus
2012-06-27, 04:20 AM
Bah, sorry Nai, real life got in the way and I couldn't get it done on time ><

Hey, it happens. I totally feel the RL thing. I've been having trouble posting IC stuff the last day or so 'cause my grandma died Monday and I've been half-functional since then.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-29, 08:36 PM
Sorry for the delay.

Hmm, ServBot hasn't been on since the 21st. That's rather awkward and drops us to two people, and brings up the question of if we want to find new people and continue or not. I know someone who's been interested in joining, and there's usually several people looking to join a 4E game, so it shouldn't be too hard to find new people, but there'd obviously be a rather awkward hit to continuity. XD;;;

So, do you guys want to continue with new people, or should we just give up? I'm totally cool with continuing to run the game, but obviously it's up to you guys. :)

Conundrum
2012-06-30, 04:28 AM
I'd prefer to continue even if it means re-recruiting and fudging some stuff to make them fit in or whatever. I'm really enjoying this campaign and would be sad to see it stop :smallfrown:

Shadow_Elf
2012-06-30, 11:03 AM
I like the story behind Baruk's character, so whether it takes retconning or rebooting or whatever, I'd love the chance to keep playing him.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-30, 02:06 PM
I'll see about getting a re-recruitment thread up this weekend, then, if not tonight, we'll go about a week-week 1/2, I'm thinking. Give people plenty of time to get sheets in.

Well, we're at a good place for new characters to come in, at any rate. A bunch of prisoners of unspecified race/gender and a side passage that might come from anywhere. ;) Alternately, reinforcements when you return to Serestal.

So we'll probably just explain the disappearances, and introduce the new ones from that.

Edit: The person who'd been expressing interest has confirmed that he'll have time, so that'd bump us to three. He's an Indiana Jones-ish Artificer|Wizard, and the player's a pretty cool guy.

Nai_Calus
2012-06-30, 05:46 PM
Here's a link to the recruitment thread, so you can follow along: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248091

Oh, Shadow, you'd mentioned wanting to switch to O-Paladin from Cavalier, you can do that now if you want. Same goes for any tweaks you might want to make, Conundrum.

Conundrum
2012-07-01, 08:22 AM
I'll have a look a bit later, but I think I'm pretty happy with where my character is at :smalltongue:

Shadow_Elf
2012-07-01, 01:33 PM
I'll actually be shifting to a Runepaladin hybrid. Since I originally thought I would not be able to do so until next level, I'll have to scale down the build one level, but that should be no problem.

Shadow_Elf
2012-07-01, 06:50 PM
Alright, the new-and-improved Baruk build is up here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=381249). This should make him stickier, tankier and a better party support character, while also doing a better job of representing him as a once-barbarian turned knight-in-shining-armor.

Nai_Calus
2012-07-10, 07:31 AM
Sent y'all a PM last night. Once we figure out who we're taking we'll get back to business and begin the task of breaking them. :smallamused: I mean, breaking them in.:smalltongue::smallwink:

Shadow_Elf
2012-07-10, 03:19 PM
I didn't receive the PM... Did you perhaps mistake the underscore for a space?

Nai_Calus
2012-07-10, 11:44 PM
I did exactly that; there actually is a Shadow Elf with no underscore so I totally failed to notice I'd sent it to the wrong person. Forwarded it to you.

Dacia Brabant
2012-07-13, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite, it looks like a well thought-out game. Here is a link to my character sheet for Malkyr Shadowstep (http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8733), the Drow Hunter who will be coming to the party from the Eilistraeean enclave. He will be speaking in dark green.

I've read through the IC thread and most of the campaign's wiki, but is there anything you'd like me to be aware of before I start posting in-character? Oh, I still need to spend his last 700 gold, so if you can make any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

A1Penguino
2012-07-13, 11:10 AM
Hello hello! Glad to be here and looking forward to the fun times! The plothook site used in the post above looks awesome, so I'm currently building Nistra there just to have all the numbers right.

Thanks for freeing Nistra from the cage. Let's go get her gear back!

Also, what colors are in use for speech already?

MiketheMountain
2012-07-13, 12:08 PM
Hey everybody! Looks like I'll be joining you as Wagneri. Thanks for the invite! I've been reading the game so far, some great writing, I can't wait to jump in!

Unfortunate timing, I'll be backpacking for the next four days, so I won't be able to get online until Wednesday (Canada-time). In the meantime I'll work on a bit of backstory to integrate into the plot do far (any suggestions would be great).

A1Penguino
2012-07-13, 04:04 PM
So, how do the die rolls work? If I do a quote on a post with rolls, all it shows up as is [roll0], [roll1], etc. What's the mechanism in play here?

Dacia Brabant
2012-07-13, 04:49 PM
This thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100917) explains how the forum dice roller works. Also, when you have roll tags in a post you've written up but haven't submitted yet, you can't preview the post first--doing so breaks the roller's code. You also can't quote the rolls themselves, they just appear as you've seen. ([roll0], [roll1], etc.)

Shadow_Elf
2012-07-13, 10:51 PM
Welcome to all the new players. I am looking forward to this story getting rolling again, and also to trying out the new-and-improved Baruk.

Conundrum
2012-07-14, 03:41 AM
Welcome guys! I'm using gray for Dredge's text, so don't copy that :smallwink:

Yeah the die roller is a bit picky, but you shouldn't really need to quote a post with rolls in it. Just make sure you don't preview, and don't try to edit a roll into an existing post, and you'll be fine :smallsmile:

angille
2012-07-14, 11:09 AM
Colors? I see gray used for Dredge, and blue for Baruk. Looks like Malkyr has claimed dark green. So... I think Jalix will be speaking in a nice, magicky violet.

I thought I put Jalix's backstory on here at some point, but realized that it was simply in emails to Nai.

My approach to RP usually is to start playing, and then find the voice, personality, and backstory.

I imagine he loves trinkets and doodads. "Ooh, what's this do then?" Dotes on the magpie (named Wick). Likes people, but doesn't really "get" them. Despite the trapmaking, totally not a prankster - those tools are for business.

Jalix was born in Renthel, and later went to the Armos Academy for the Magickally Inclined. A career academic, he changed his major multiple times before he was finally convinced to just finish and start anew with the graduate program.

His current for-credit project is to recover, classify, and study any ancient artifact. Of course, having been cooped up in academia for so long, a dormant adventuring urge surfaced, and Jalix chose to go find one himself. Having heard the caves beneath the Tiaden Forest are rife with ancient ruins, Jalix finds himself a little out of his element spelunking.

Unlike your average "adventurer", Jalix still has both his parents (and they're supportive of his schooling), he's never lost a love, and he's never saved a princess.

It is my personal opinion (as angille) that the spotlight in a PC's life is during the game, and not a minute before.

I find it unlikely that Jalix would remain locked up for very long, so I see the party stumbling across him, completely lost in the caverns. Possibly trying to figure out the river at the end of the current IC tunnel.

I've transcribed the sheet to pifro (http://pifro.com/pro/view.php?id=8197) ('cause I like the power formatting the best).

"Look at this sheet. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my transcription's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the mage... the mage who has everything!"

Edit: Figured I'd make this a "quickref" post too, including some crunch reference for folks.

As an artificer / wizard, Jalix has limited healing (although the Shielding Elixir can absorb gobs of damage) and limited control. He can push like a boss, and do neat encounter-long effects for buddies.

But the big wacky is his ridiculous +19 Thievery. Ya know. Trapsmith. Make 'em, disable 'em, identify 'em, Jal's your guy.

A1Penguino
2012-07-14, 11:31 AM
I was only quoting to see if I could figure out how dice rolling was done, but that link helped.

The fiery gnome shall take red then, since it's still open.

Nai_Calus
2012-07-14, 01:57 PM
Yeah, pretty much leaving it open for you guys how you want to introduce yourselves. Go crazy. Be that prisoner who just got freed, be a guy wandering up from the tunnels, be a guy who came from the river wondering wtf, however you want to handle it. :smallsmile:

MiketheMountain
2012-07-19, 03:56 PM
OK friends, I'm back in town. I'll get an intro post up in the IC thread soon.

I'll have Wagneri speak with a YellowGreen accent.

EDIT: If the group is going to head back to retrieve equipment and free some prisoners, would anyone object if I set up Wagneri as one of the prisoners? He's a bit more of a threat than the other captives, perhaps we can have him in "solitary confinement" in a secure cell, away from the main area. Since he's a teleporter, there could be some kind of arcane lock on his cell that would catch Tajal or Nistra's attention.

Nai_Calus
2012-07-19, 04:28 PM
Welcome back. :D

And sure, we can accommodate that.

Dacia Brabant
2012-07-19, 07:08 PM
Before I post, is there anything you can tell me that Malkyr would know about the Eilistraeean watching over the prisoners at the cave entrance?

Nai_Calus
2012-07-20, 05:32 PM
She's a minor priestess of Eilistraee named Alistra. You've met her a couple of times, she lives near where you do. She's always been friendly with you, and you've heard good things about her.

Dacia Brabant
2012-07-24, 09:00 PM
I'm guessing it's safe to say that a 12 on a Perception check isn't going to tell me much. :smalltongue:

Does anyone have a preference for which path we want to take?

A1Penguino
2012-07-24, 11:59 PM
I didn't do much better, but maybe my Arcana will reveal something? I don't have a preference on a choice.

Nai_Calus
2012-07-25, 05:56 AM
On the other hand, you're both doing a marvelous job of hiding. :smallbiggrin:

Conundrum
2012-07-26, 06:07 AM
Using some meta knowledge, I'd guess that the passage with the magic aura is where the artificer is, but that doesn't mean Nistra's gear is there.

Nai_Calus
2012-07-27, 07:03 AM
So y'all are going down the eastern passage without a spiderweb, yes?

Conundrum
2012-07-27, 07:09 AM
Certainly sounds like it :smallsmile:

Nai_Calus
2012-08-03, 07:10 AM
So is anyone actually going to try to open the door? :smalltongue:

Dacia Brabant
2012-08-03, 08:20 AM
I assumed that Baruk would do the honors, since he want up to the front. Shadow_Elf may be a bit busy though, I don't know.

Conundrum
2012-08-03, 08:23 AM
That's what I was assuming too

Shadow_Elf
2012-08-03, 10:06 PM
I assumed that with all the stated intent, you'd just narrate us moving the boxes. I will post IC presently.

Nai_Calus
2012-08-04, 11:15 PM
I figured from all the paranoia that everyone was going to wait until someone actually did something. :smalltongue:

A1Penguino
2012-08-06, 07:14 PM
Been away in Vegas but back now! Shall post shortly!

angille
2012-08-14, 01:07 PM
Sweet! Jalix's a warforged now!

Silly Mike - picture Milo Thatch from Atlantis. Somewhere... around... there... is where I see Jalix. Also a little bit of Commander Data, Doctor Who, and Randus from Critical Hit, but the character is 100% human.

And... turns out, I don't think he speaks Elven. So the adventure might get interesting at certain points...

MiketheMountain
2012-08-14, 02:25 PM
Oh what the heck?? Sorry angille!

I was definitely picking up a Commander Data vibe, plus I play with a Warforged Artificer in my regular RL game; guess I let it get in my head.

Nai_Calus
2012-08-14, 09:37 PM
I assume y'all are heading back to Serestal?

angille
2012-08-14, 09:49 PM
Jalix is basically going to follow the people who seem to know how to get out of this gods-forsaken network of caves. This thesis is just not getting written in here.

Conundrum
2012-08-15, 04:00 AM
Yup, back to Serestral for Dredge. I'm so glad Baruk used the word "spelunking"!

EDIT: Also, I feel like I should point out that my video-game instincts really really really want to explore every nook and cranny of this cave... stupid Dredge and his stupid lack of adventure.

Nai_Calus
2012-08-15, 09:19 AM
Indeed. I'll try to put up a post from my phone tonight, gotta finish packing for Gen Con and get the heck on the road already.

MiketheMountain
2012-08-15, 10:05 AM
Agreed. I'm setting Wagneri up as fairly singular in his goals at the moment, i.e., tracking down the stolen Eladrin children, so if there are no further leads in this location he's all for moving on.

Dacia Brabant
2012-08-15, 05:10 PM
While I'm curious about the spiderweb passageway as well, I'm fine with moving along to Serestal.

Dacia Brabant
2012-08-15, 05:33 PM
Bumping to fix the server error.

MiketheMountain
2012-08-17, 04:01 PM
Just giving everyone an early heads-up: I will be away from any computers from September 2nd until September 23rd, and so not able to post or receive email.

@Nai_Calus: If there is anything you would like me to prepare that you can post on my behalf while I'm gone, let me know and we can work something out.

Nai_Calus
2012-08-17, 06:26 PM
Sorry for not updating, I've been crazy busy with Gen Con and I've only got my phone with me.

I'll let you know closer to when you leave, Mike, so I don't have you do something you don't need to have ready because we got to it first. :)

Nai_Calus
2012-08-20, 01:35 AM
Yeah so Gen Con was so busy and sleep-deprived I didn't have time. I'm back now but I've also been awake for 43 hours straight at this point, so I will update tonight after sleep/work. Sorry. XD;

MiketheMountain
2012-08-21, 10:16 AM
Hey Nai_Calus, looks like you cleaned up at the Gencon Fourthcore challenges: http://grind4e.blogspot.ca/2012/08/gencon-2012-recap-spoiler-free.html

Congratulations! I'd love to hear how it went.

MiketheMountain
2012-08-28, 10:48 AM
Since I'll be leaving for a few weeks, would you guys be OK if I have Wagneri go off to visit someone else and then catch up with the rest of the party when I return? Alternatively, we could just say he follows along with the group and Nai_Calus can post for him if need be. Any preference?

Nai_Calus
2012-09-04, 07:32 AM
Hey, sorry about my slowness, I've been going crazy packing lately and will be moving Sunday, so.

Dacia Brabant
2012-09-04, 10:21 PM
Quite understandable, I've been away for a few days anyway so I didn't really notice. :smalltongue: Suffice to say that Mal is fine with any plan that involves stealth, so count him among those who will be watching and waiting in the wings while somebody plays the client role.

Nai_Calus
2012-09-19, 10:02 AM
Oh, I'm back now, so feel free to resume normal posting. :smallsmile:

Conundrum
2012-09-19, 10:13 AM
I think only Baruk is really equipped to take guard duty. Except Wagneri, but he's still away for a few more days.

I got the impression that we're about ready to move on, anyone disagree? :smallsmile:

A1Penguino
2012-09-19, 05:38 PM
I'm ready to move ahead with this plan

Shadow_Elf
2012-09-19, 09:18 PM
Ready and raring. Paladins aren't totally incapable of subtlety.

Oh, and Baruk isn't a complete stick in the mud. After all, his religion involves, in part, the worship of Lolth and Gruumsh :smalltongue:.

MiketheMountain
2012-09-23, 04:21 PM
Hey everybody, I'm back now! Doesn't look like too much happened since I/Wagneri left. The plan sounds good to me as well, I'll wait until the game moves on a bit and have Wagneri join up on guard duty with Baruk.

Nai_Calus
2012-09-24, 08:09 PM
Welcome back. :D

Sorry again for the delay, sinus infection has been kicking my ass.

A1Penguino
2012-09-27, 10:17 AM
And now it's my turn to say I'll be temporatily MIA. You know how you always forget something when packing for a trip? Seems I forgot my laptop's power cord and it requires a 240-watt adapter while universal replacements only go up to 90. So my only posting time will be when I can sneak away during work. In general, Nistra will take any spot that allows her to be able to stealthily snipe with her crossbows

Nai_Calus
2012-10-06, 06:30 PM
Looks like the forums are finally back up. I'll try to move things along tonight.

Conundrum
2012-10-10, 11:41 AM
Am I to assume that I'm up in a tree overlooking the entrance area of the tavern? And if so, did I have time to recover the Sorcerous Sirocco power that I would have used to get up there? (Encounter power that grants move speed of flying, so I'd be up to 30ft above the ground if the trees are that tall.)

MiketheMountain
2012-10-10, 12:38 PM
Wagneri has a neck slot item called Guardian's Circlets (http://www.wizards.com/dndinsider/compendium/item.aspx?id=1482), with the following power:

Daily (Immediate Interrupt): Use this power when the wearer of the attuned circlet is within 5 squares and would be bloodied by an attack. You and the ally switch spaces and you take the damage instead.
Since Jalix was the one that first got Wagneri out of the cage (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13681744&postcount=282), I'll have him wear the attuned necklace for now (story point only, this doesn't give Jalix a new item). angille, is that OK with you?

angille
2012-10-10, 01:08 PM
@Conundrum - if nobody else has called dibs, Jalix would like to be in a tree as well. Bird's eye view, and all that - a little jealousy of his own familiar, Wick. Doesn't even have to be the same tree, given the burst 10.

@MiketheMountain - Sweet! Provides a little RP fodder even.

Nai_Calus
2012-10-14, 01:36 AM
Y'all are lucky. She saw a couple of you, but she bought Salera's bluff. ;) She is fairly paranoid now though...

Conundrum
2012-10-14, 04:47 AM
I wonder if one of us should follow her...

MiketheMountain
2012-10-14, 03:02 PM
I wonder if one of us should follow her...

As loathe as I am to split the party, one or two of our stealthier adventurers (i.e., not Wagneri) could try and see if they can figure out who her employer is, or at least where he/she might be located.

The rest of us could try to get to the clearing in advance of the next meeting and set up an ambush, or alternatively (since the client already recognizes us as Salera's "guards") we could simply escort the delivery.

Conundrum
2012-10-14, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I'd be in support of that plan. If she's suspicious of us, then she might try something before she goes to the clearing, and we should have knowledge of it in advance...

Dredge's stealth is good, but not as good as Nistra's I think. Plus I already rolled really badly for stealth once!

Dacia Brabant
2012-10-14, 03:28 PM
Yeah, sorry I forgot to post Mal's stealth check or even where he was hiding. At this point would it be safe to say he "took 10" and was hiding upstairs?

As for the plan, Mal does have Wilderness Tracker and Beast Empathy so he should at least have a chance to follow her or have the local animals tell what they see.

Rolling Nature check OOC: [roll0]

Shadow_Elf
2012-10-14, 03:38 PM
However, the owlbear is not exactly conducive to blending into a crowd :smalltongue:.

I'm fine with the stealth-specced members of the party tracking her. I don't think that pre-arriving at the drop site is wise; we've got cover and a means of approach handed to us as Salera's goons, seems silly to waste that free protection on the off-chance we'd get a surprised round or something.

Dacia Brabant
2012-10-14, 04:19 PM
The owlbear? Oh he's the bar's new mascot. :smallbiggrin:

And I agree, those of you who've been seen should stick with the "hired goon" idea at the drop site. We can include the owlbear in with that, one of you can pretend to be a fey beast tamer. :smallwink:

Nai_Calus
2012-10-27, 12:01 AM
Apologies for the delay, birthday week/work crazy. Updating now. I've left it open as to how you're approaching exactly, and if there's anything you wanted to do in town before you left, we can always work in some timey-wimey. :smallwink:

Shadow_Elf
2012-10-27, 11:05 AM
What, exactly, did we end up doing? I thought Malkyr and Nistra went to track the client, and somehow Baruk has to look after Owlgy while still being a bodyguard... I feel like perhaps we timeskipped too far?

Conundrum
2012-11-05, 12:38 PM
It makes sense to me, I think... the two who scouted need to roll their stealth checks, and I guess Owlgy is with us (you)?

Shadow_Elf
2012-11-05, 12:42 PM
But they were tracking the eladrin woman; we don't see her at the meeting site, just a bunch of hired hands and/or thugs. If they were keeping track of her, they could be in a totally different place, or the same place, depending on where she went after meeting us at the bar; hence my confusion.

Dacia Brabant
2012-11-05, 01:25 PM
Yeah I'd like some clarification on that as well; do we need Stealth checks for the tracking and then we'll find out whether we learned anything from it, or...?

Nai_Calus
2012-11-06, 12:39 AM
Hurr, my fault, misunderstood. I no brain good, apparently. Also I apologize for the update slowness, work has been murdering me. Crazy early hours with mandatory overtime. Will get in an update by tomorrow night at latest.

Yeah, go ahead and give me stealth checks to tail the woman, and anyone stealthing to the meeting roll that as well.

Nai_Calus
2012-11-08, 02:00 AM
For the sake of speeding things along, I'll assume y'all are sneaky.

Those following the eladrin woman trace her to a little-used portal near Serestal known to go to the realm of an archfey called the Lady of Mirth, who has a reputation for being even more dangerous than most archfey. She's always cheerful and happy and doesn't understand why everyone else isn't to, and insists that they act so in her presence.

MiketheMountain
2012-11-08, 12:30 PM
Did Dredge or Wagneri spot anything of interest with their woefully average Perception checks? Mainly trying to get an idea of how many of the Eladrin's allies we are dealing with, and who else might be watching.

And speaking of "dealing with" them... Should we assume at this point that Malkyr and Nistra have rejoined us, or are in hiding somewhere around the clearing? From what I understand the idea here is to incapacitate the Eladrin woman so we can question her about the disappearances. Anyone have a plan in mind?

Shadow_Elf
2012-11-08, 02:45 PM
Since our potential target just used Fey Step to enter, I would be an opportune moment to just jump her, but I am always somewhat relctant to do that before considering it carefully OOC. Every other time we have tried to play nice, it became combat ultimately anyway, so it might be best to shoot first, ask questions later. Just attack all-out with non-lethal?

Also, would it be too conspicuous for Baruk to have already summoned and mounted Auldfaxe? The horse really jumps up his damage and control.

Conundrum
2012-11-08, 02:56 PM
Dredge would be quite happy to walk in guns-blazing - though, if we were gonna jump her and incapacitate her, why didn't we do it at the Autumn's Fury?

Also, I don't really see us getting any information out of her or her cronies by just talking here. She has no reason to tell us anything - not until we hurt her, anyway.

Shadow_Elf
2012-11-08, 03:07 PM
Well, by not jumping her, we've learned that she lives in the Lady of Mirth's demesne, and judging by her comments just now, works for said Archfey. On top of it, if we get her and her goons, we've got increased odds of getting the information we need; minions and thugs, provided they know at least a little of what is going on, are often more willing to part with info than their bosses.

MiketheMountain
2012-11-08, 03:14 PM
...shoot first, ask questions later...

...walk in guns-blazing...
That's what I was thinking too, but it's not a stretch to say we would have worked out some sort of signal or plan first. Like maybe let the melee guys get up close while exchanging the goods and have the ranged attackers get themselves in good position without being too obvious? The more enemies Wagneri can catch in his aura right off the bat, the better. Also if our sneakier friends managed to stay hidden, they could start things off with a good surprise attack?

@Nai_Calus: Do you think we could get a bit more information about the Eladrin and her crew? Maybe numbers and an idea of where they are in relation to us and each other? What we can reasonably see anyway.

Nai_Calus
2012-11-09, 01:00 AM
The cart is about 15 feet from the tower wall, 25 feet from the edge of the forest. There are about 4 Satyrs and 3 Eladrin, including Mr. Grumpy but not including the woman.

Given that you've got a cart of your own presumably being pulled by some sort of animal, a lookout rider would not at all seem out of place. :smallwink:

To be fair, generally before when y'all have tried to be diplomatic, someone wound up shooting someone mid-negotiations, which usually does throw things to the wind. :smallbiggrin:

Conundrum
2012-11-09, 05:29 AM
We're not the most tolerant or patient of adventuring groups :smalltongue:

If we *did* want to try a social solution, I can't really think of what we'd try. Maybe some bluff checks could trick her into revealing something she's not meant to, like in the Black Widow scene in The Avengers?

A1Penguino
2012-11-09, 11:41 AM
Urgh, I messed up my roll in my IC post, deleted and tried again, now it just keeps telling me "This is a duplicate of a post you already made," despite the fact I've deleted it...:smallmad:

Conundrum
2012-11-09, 01:00 PM
Just change a letter or two somewhere and it should work, I think?

A1Penguino
2012-11-09, 03:19 PM
That's a really good idea I would have implemented if I wasn't trying to get a post in in a hurry at work.

Up now, and lookie there, Nat 20 for the invisible gnome. Nistra's going to spend the rest of her life with no one ever knowing where she is

Shadow_Elf
2012-11-17, 10:36 PM
Insight Check: [roll0]

If she's really talking about "those that deserve to be in chains", then she's not talking about the missing children, I suspect.

Nai_Calus
2012-11-21, 02:27 PM
You suspect he may not be entirely honest in her response.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-03, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the long delay. I don't feel much like making battlemaps when I'm sick with the black plague(OK, just bronchitis, but it felt like the BP), and I spent my day off this weekend repairing my computer after my graphics card decided that it would be a fantastic time to die horribly. I'll try to get a map up by Wednesday at the latest(I'm off Wednesday). Y'all are sadly not very scary. I've got their init rolled and my dice are banned from rolling anymore because you guys won.

No real strict init order, but if you want to roll it while you wait and haven't yet you may.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-05, 08:14 PM
Let's see if they can beat y'all:

[roll0]

Nope. You guys will get to go first. Map incoming as soon as I finish the key.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-05, 08:35 PM
There we go.

As always, you do not need to post in the initiative order; it's there mostly for effect resolution such as healing or end of next turn effects that apply to allies.

MiketheMountain
2012-12-05, 10:51 PM
As this is my first combat encounter with your game, would you mind letting me know how you prefer the mechanics of the combat are handled? In other words, do you use a combat tracker or spreadsheet of some kind, or do you prefer we post our rolls and you will let us know the results?

Nai_Calus
2012-12-06, 12:49 PM
Basically what happens is everyone posts, then I take the results and apply them and run the NPC turn, posting among the results how much damage everyone took and their conditions for the PCs, and the cumulative damage total for the NPCs.

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-06, 02:44 PM
Well, that could have been a better attack roll. Luckily, I don't expend any limited resources on a miss, so I can just add Furious Assault and Iron Wolf Charge to my next wombo combo charge.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-10, 06:37 AM
I seem to have misplaced my list of everyone's sheets and the forum won't pull up the recruitment thread to pull from there. Can I get everyone to repost theirs for the sake of convenience?

Also, no site I use has issues logging in and staying logged in like the WotC site.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-10, 06:56 AM
Perception: [roll0]

Nope, doesn't see anyone.

I have run out of time and have to go to work, will finish the turn once I get home. Y'all jerks killed all my minions the first round. ;~;

Conundrum
2012-12-10, 07:05 AM
Here's Dredge (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=369657) :smallsmile:

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-10, 09:45 AM
Oh yes on the WotC site issues. Logging in and out there is a PAIN.

Baruk's sheet is here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=381249).

MiketheMountain
2012-12-10, 09:41 PM
Wagneri's Myth-Weavers sheet. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=369629)

Character Builder summary:====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Wagneri (7), level 7
Sun Elf (Eladrin), Fighter (Knight)
Knight Option: Spinning Deflection
Knight Weapon Specialization Option: Bludgeoning Staff
Inherent Bonuses
Iliyanbruen Guardian (+2 to Arcana)
Theme: Iliyanbruen Guardian

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 9, CON 15, DEX 12, INT 19, WIS 14, CHA 12

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 9, CON 14, DEX 12, INT 16, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 24 Fort: 20 Ref: 21 Will: 19
HP: 66 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 16

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +16, Athletics +5, Endurance +8, History +16, Intimidate +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering +5, Heal +5, Insight +5, Nature +7, Perception +5, Religion +7, Stealth +2, Streetwise +4, Thievery +2

POWERS
Wizard Utility: Mage Hand
Wizard Utility: Prestidigitation
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Eladrin Racial Power: Fey Step
Fighter Attack: Feywild Guardian
Multiple Class Utility: Defender Aura
Fighter Attack: Glimmering Blade
Fighter Utility: Defend the Line
Multiple Class Attack: Power Strike
Fighter Utility: Cleaving Assault
Wizard Attack 1: Witch Bolt
Fighter Utility 2: Eldritch Tactics
Arcana Utility 6: Warp in the Weave

FEATS
Level 1: Staff Expertise
Level 2: Staff Fighting
Level 4: Mark of Passage
Level 6: Arcane Initiate
Level 7: Intelligent Blademaster

ITEMS
Defensive Staff +2 x1
Tactician's Plate Armor +1 x1
Guardian's Circlets +2 x1
Hedge Wizard's Gloves x1
Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier) x1
Fey Passage
Adventurer's Kit
Bestiary
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
====== End ======
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1437675/Pictures/Games/Wagneri-MW01.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1437675/Pictures/Games/Wagneri-tile01.png

And I absolutely agree, the WOTC site is a freaking nightmare for keeping you logged in. It's a 50/50 bet whether I can ever open any of the DDI-only articles, regardless of how many times I log in.

Conundrum
2012-12-10, 10:35 PM
Also,

Y'all jerks killed all my minions the first round. ;~;

I love Spark Form ;D

Dacia Brabant
2012-12-10, 10:53 PM
Sorry, forgot about this. Mal's sheet (http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8733), and I do keep my current PC sheets in my sig.

Nai_Calus
2012-12-10, 11:10 PM
Roll fail. [roll0]

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-10, 11:13 PM
Jalix would have had to delay till after Baruk to make his move, since it originated on Baruk.

A1Penguino
2012-12-10, 11:30 PM
Aaaand Nistra's sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=418010)

Conundrum
2012-12-11, 12:15 AM
Gonna try using Elven Accuracy on my attack vs Laranil: [roll0]

MiketheMountain
2012-12-11, 02:33 PM
@Nai_Calus: Just to confirm, "The Woman" did shift from M14 to N15? Being a Knight, Wagneri has a... response to such things. :smallamused:

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-11, 03:27 PM
@MiketheMountain: I absolutely LOVE that use of Multiclass Wizard! Witchbolt is THE perfect at-will power to grab with that feat, especially when you have Staff Expertise to stop opportunity attacks. Well done, and really clever!

MiketheMountain
2012-12-11, 03:32 PM
Thanks! I've been dying to actually try it in combat. The sustainable damage works so well with the Knight's aura and stances to slow or teleport.

Of course, the first enemy I try it against is an Eladrin, so cue teleport out of my range in 3... 2... :smalltongue:

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-11, 03:35 PM
Thanks! I've been dying to actually try it in combat. The sustainable damage works so well with the Knight's aura and stances to slow or teleport.

Of course, the first enemy I try it against is an Eladrin, so cue teleport out of my range in 3... 2... :smalltongue:

Her teleport's down, because she used it to show up and hasn't rested long enough to use it this battle. Hopefully she hasn't got "class"-source teleports :smallbiggrin:.

Dacia Brabant
2012-12-11, 08:16 PM
Now that Malkyr's up a tree, I have a question for the DM: did he reach a branch with that Athletics check (it was a 25) to where he's able to get in position to shoot again this round, or will he have to continue climbing?

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-12, 02:16 PM
Also, I know you're using this group initiative but ordered resolution system to speed things up, Nai... but I think it might be too confusing at times to deal with. For example, there was no way our last player phase could have ended up the way it did (to attack Laranil, Jalix had to have Baruk next to him, at which point Laranil would not be adjacent), and as a result, the enemy phase got a little more optimal (the whole point of wanting to push him was that Laranil would be burned by my mark unless he purposely reengaged me, which he didn't have to do, because of the resolution order). I'm not asking for any redos, because a lot of turns have already taken place and whatnot... I just don't think that posting out of order but resolving in order is straight-forward enough for us to plan ahead without messing up movement and positioning a lot.

MiketheMountain
2012-12-12, 02:23 PM
I'll bow to the preference of the DM, but FWIW I do much prefer a strict ordered initiative, as so much of tactical combat changes every round.

Of course, this puts more pressure on all the players to make sure they don't hold things up.

A1Penguino
2012-12-18, 10:22 PM
Why do I keep pulling 20's on my Stealth rolls and yet keep missing with my main attack rolls?? Ugh...

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-18, 10:26 PM
Nistra is a cunning sneak rogue, right? You can use a move action to recoup that Stealth roll since the attack more than likely missed.

A1Penguino
2012-12-18, 10:32 PM
Nistra has Shadow Skulk, so she remains hidden if she misses with an attack. The problem isn't her stealth, it's apparently her crossbow accuracy at the moment

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-18, 10:34 PM
Oh, I see. So with a lot of the free hide rogue powers, she gets a sort of no-lose scenario where she doesn't lose stealth. That's a nice feature!

Nai_Calus
2012-12-22, 01:26 AM
Shadow: You reached a branch, yeah, you're good for moar shootin'.

As far as initiative goes, I kind of just assume it as people delaying as necessary to work; but I understand it's not for everyone. If y'all really want we can switch to stricter init order in the future. :smallsmile:

Shadow_Elf
2012-12-22, 06:19 PM
Shadow: You reached a branch, yeah, you're good for moar shootin'.

As far as initiative goes, I kind of just assume it as people delaying as necessary to work; but I understand it's not for everyone. If y'all really want we can switch to stricter init order in the future. :smallsmile:

If that is the case, then Baruk and Auldfaxe ought to be back in the I-G row somewhere, so he wouldn't take the 11 damage from Laranil and Laranil would take Divine Challenge damage for ignoring Baruk.

angille
2012-12-27, 07:15 PM
Sorry I haven't posted a turn yet folks. To be perfectly honest, I have been waiting for the turn order and Baruk/Auldfaxe locations to be hammered down before posting.

I don't mind either interpretation, and am gung ho to continue - I just want... I don't know. Closure? On the issue. Yeah. That's it. :smalltongue:

Nai_Calus
2012-12-29, 09:46 AM
Pardon my holiday lazy. Yeah, go with the move, lack of damage and Laranil getting DC-zapped. I'll correct the map next round. :smallredface:

Nai_Calus
2013-01-07, 04:18 AM
*pokes angille and scylfing* Y'all going or shall I NPC for the round to get things going?

Dacia Brabant
2013-01-07, 01:19 PM
Sorry about that. And after all that of course I would roll a 1. :smalltongue:

Nai_Calus
2013-01-10, 04:17 AM
Of course. No worries, as you can see I'm still running a bit slow myself.

Couple of rolls for Baruk, since yes, things changed a lot:

[roll0] vs Woman
[roll1] vs Eladrin 2

Edit: Actually, I moved Laranil wrong while running through the PC round and the Woman was out of range. Irrelevant in the end since that was a pretty bad miss anyway, but. Had him in Q16 instead of R16. Derp. Although it works out for him, since the right square means he didn't get blasted by his boss... :smalltongue:

Nai_Calus
2013-01-24, 07:20 AM
*pokes at threads with a stick*

Conundrum
2013-01-24, 07:51 AM
I posted! Sorry it took so long, I was pretty busy moving into my new place and getting a kitchen ...

Shadow_Elf
2013-01-24, 02:58 PM
Sorry, since Baruk acts last and the party is so controller-y, I've been waiting for everyone else's turns so I know the lay of the battlefield.

Dacia Brabant
2013-01-24, 07:07 PM
Sorry! I don't know what happened, I thought I took my turn already but I know I've been sick so I could just be imagining things. I'll get Malkyr's turn up this evening.

Dacia Brabant
2013-01-24, 08:47 PM
Another 1. Unbelievable. :smallyuk:

Shadow_Elf
2013-01-24, 08:54 PM
In my experience, characters' prayers rarely appease the RNG. I have a character that literally worships luck itself, and even he can't catch a break.

Shadow_Elf
2013-01-24, 09:26 PM
Just realized I rolled a saving throw and I don't even think the blind is a (save ends) condition... I really hope it isn't, given that I rolled an 8 :smalltongue:.

A1Penguino
2013-01-24, 09:27 PM
I think I'm the only one remaining now...which ones are we wanting down and which do we want to keep alive?

MiketheMountain
2013-01-25, 12:12 AM
I'd say focus-fire the primary leader, The Woman, but keep it non-lethal so we can question her further. The rest we can mop up after.

Conundrum
2013-01-25, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't object if someone smacked this pesky eladrin who won't leave me alone :P since I missed so badly..

Nai_Calus
2013-01-26, 12:21 AM
Merciful Corellon, the dice hate y'all. Nat1s everywhere. o.O

It's end of her next turn on the blinded; I mentioned it in the post but it's buried in the dice rolls, sorry. Basically think when you accidentally look at the sun and get a face full of afterimage that fades after a little bit. So next round it'll be gone.

Shadow_Elf
2013-01-26, 12:23 AM
It's okay. It is for times like this that I have a horse.

Nai_Calus
2013-01-26, 11:13 PM
I've got a L21 hybrid Cavalier|Warlock who has as his steed a Celestial Pegamule named Frank(Long story) using the Improved Steed: Silver Dragon version. So he has a mount with a land speed of 8, a fly speed of 10 and several ways to attack if need be. He also has an at-will teleport of 5. You can't shut him down.

Nai_Calus
2013-01-31, 01:38 AM
Sorry guys. Bad week again. Major sleep issues. I'll flavor text in the morning when I can brain, but the map and statuses are at least up and correct.

Nai_Calus
2013-02-05, 01:48 AM
OK, that took way too long. I suck.

Oh, and the woman is provoking there with that attack, as it's a ranged attack.

Conundrum
2013-02-10, 01:02 AM
So uh, I finally started rolling evens! Yay for bouncing Chaos Bolt! (Hopefully that first attack hits the Woman, else all those nice rolls are wasted :smallfrown:)

Shadow_Elf
2013-02-10, 10:31 AM
With a smidge of luck, Chaos Bolt can deal damage comparable to some daily powers. It can totally wreck an encounter with good rolls :smallsmile:. Hopefully that first roll hits!

Nai_Calus
2013-02-13, 01:03 AM
Mid-round update since it's been a few days since the last post. The woman is now bloodied, and more importantly, Laranil is down.

Shadow_Elf
2013-02-13, 08:04 AM
Good to know! Will get a post up this evening, have class and work for most of the day (yay...)

MiketheMountain
2013-02-15, 11:35 PM
Hey folks. Just a heads up, I'm going to be away for the next three days, and not able to post. If needed, please post a turn on my behalf.

Back now. :smallsmile:

Nai_Calus
2013-02-24, 12:13 PM
*pokes everyone*

MiketheMountain
2013-02-25, 12:35 PM
*waves nervously*

A1Penguino
2013-03-04, 11:52 PM
Uh, I thought I had replied, but it seems my post didn't take for some reason. Fixing it now!

Nai_Calus
2013-03-05, 10:10 AM
No worries. Now we need angille to post. The timing works anyway with this round taking six years since my computer has been in a storage unit for two weeks. Hard to update maps on a cellphone. XD Wednesday-Thursday I should have it set back up in the new place and be good to go.

MiketheMountain
2013-03-07, 06:30 PM
Glad to see things starting to move again. Unfortunately, I am going to be away for a few days; heading up to the mountains (trying to live up to my name) and not able to get on-line. Please post for Wagneri if needed. Otherwise, I'll be back in front of a computer March 12th.

Nai_Calus
2013-03-12, 11:45 AM
For the record, for this turn Jalix is delaying until after Baruk because otherwise Baruk's turn is negated, so there.

angille
2013-03-12, 11:58 AM
Ha! - I guess I'm still not on board with how the timing is intended to work. I was still under the impression that every PC auto-delays until their player posts.

If turn order and post order are not equivalent, without a TARDIS I would end up far more confused than I already am.

Nai_Calus
2013-03-13, 11:21 PM
Sorry for the ridiculous delay. I hate moving.

@angille: Most of the group expressed a preference for keeping to initiative order for turn resolution/posting, so I've been doing that the last couple rounds.

For clarity's sake, Jalix pushed Eladrin 2 to Z12, from whence he moved 6 to FF10, through AA12, BB12, CC11, DD11, EE10, FF10.

Shadow_Elf
2013-03-14, 02:46 PM
Can Dredge throw Auldfaxe the allied flight on his Sirocco so I can run down the fleeing Eladrin more easily?

Conundrum
2013-03-14, 04:40 PM
Absolutely he can!

Nai_Calus
2013-03-23, 12:07 AM
*pokes people who haven't gone yet*

A1Penguino
2013-03-23, 12:13 AM
Eep!

PS: Apparently messages have to be at least 10 characters long. Learn something new every day...

Nai_Calus
2013-03-26, 10:49 PM
You may blame the Neverwinter beta weekend for eating my time over the weekend, and laziness for the further delay. So, we're finally out of combat.

Shadow_Elf
2013-03-26, 10:53 PM
Since we engaged this battle on a hunch, we've all been remembering to make nonlethal attacks, right? Wouldn't want anyone to die over a misunderstanding.

MiketheMountain
2013-04-02, 04:10 PM
"There's a small clearing in the forest a few miles to the west of Senaliesse with the ruins of some ancient mage's tower. Deliver it there."

Baruk recalls from his lessons the story of Pavick Roslow, ancient master of the arcane arts. He was a gnome of great magical skill and power whose mastery of portals and illusion magic was said to rival even that of Corellon himself. His tower was a glorious masterpiece of magic and trickery, and it and he were frequently visited by an archfey called the Lady of Mirth, whose demesne was nearby. Legend tells that he disappeared long ago into worlds beyond the knowledge of even the gods, having fooled death itself with his illusions. Some say the Lady misses him to this day.

The tower now lies half-ruined, the long centuries since his disappearance having taken their toll on the structure. Few visit it, believing it to either be trapped or haunted. An ideal location for a secret delivery.

I had to read back a while to remember why Wagneri was so interested in checking out the area. Copied it here as a reminder.

Exploring the tower ruins now is just a suggestion; if you guys would rather take the survivors back to town first I'm cool with that too.

A1Penguino
2013-04-08, 11:00 AM
An entire battle of decent rolls and now this...hopefully this door and the first room are safe or Nistra will be in trouble already...

And a nat 20 on the Arcana check, hahaha, of course it had to happen that way

Dacia Brabant
2013-04-10, 03:27 PM
Sigh. :smallsigh: This is where I have to call it quits I'm afraid. I'm overworked and overcommitted, and it shows: I'm barely keeping up with the games I'm in, this one especially, and I'm just not getting into this character either.

Sorry folks. I hope it won't be too much of a disruption if I drop out. Maybe we could say that Malkyr and his owlbear volunteers to stand watch over the prisoners while the rest of you go exploring?

Nai_Calus
2013-04-12, 10:26 AM
Sigh. :smallsigh: This is where I have to call it quits I'm afraid. I'm overworked and overcommitted, and it shows: I'm barely keeping up with the games I'm in, this one especially, and I'm just not getting into this character either.

Sorry folks. I hope it won't be too much of a disruption if I drop out. Maybe we could say that Malkyr and his owlbear volunteers to stand watch over the prisoners while the rest of you go exploring?

Aww, sorry to hear that. :( Totally understand, though. Sometimes life just gets so overloaded you can't keep up. No worries if that's what you need to do.

Nai_Calus
2013-04-18, 08:30 PM
*gets out +5 stick of poking*

Shadow_Elf
2013-04-18, 09:03 PM
I guess we go through the door? I am not entirely sure how to interpret our check results. We think it's safe, but we also think it is illusory?

Nai_Calus
2013-04-18, 09:28 PM
Ah, sorry. What was checked seems free of mundane traps. Though Wagneri recalls that while the door is safe, there might be illusions at play here.

Conundrum
2013-04-19, 04:41 AM
Ok, Dredge disbelieves the door, the stairs... (http://agc.deskslave.org/comic_viewer.html?goNumber=54) :smalltongue:

Seriously though, unless warned against it, Dredge will peer through the door with his Darkvision and see what he can see.

MiketheMountain
2013-04-22, 04:42 PM
Dredge beat me to it, so Wagneri will follow his lead.

Nai_Calus
2013-04-30, 01:04 AM
*casts Raise Dead* And now that the forum has risen from it's grave...

Shadow_Elf
2013-04-30, 02:22 PM
Still here.

MiketheMountain
2013-05-02, 08:55 AM
Hey everybody, I'm leaving tomorrow night on vacation for a week, and won't be able to get online while I'm away. I know we're trying to get things moving here again, so please don't let me hold things up. Just have Wagneri stay in front of the group, starstruck like an Elvis fan visiting Graceland, and regularly doing or assisting with Arcana checks (+18) to investigate anything that looks interesting. Thanks!

A1Penguino
2013-05-09, 01:20 PM
Apologies for my absence. I kept waiting for a new email about posts being made, and today figured I should check in case the site going down messed with those notifications

Shadow_Elf
2013-05-10, 03:17 PM
Just realized, our group has a really high knowledge/arcana focus. This is a pretty appropriate dungeon for us :smalltongue:.

Nai_Calus
2013-05-13, 07:05 AM
Well that took far too long. You can blame suddenly having a new work schedule that runs 4pm-12:30am due to a sudden transfer to another department and a training class for it. You can also blame Neverwinter, which since the open beta started two weeks ago I've been playing so insanely that my primary character is already L56. L60 is the cap. >_>;

MiketheMountain
2013-05-16, 01:28 PM
OK, I'm back in town now. Sorry for any delays on my part.

Nai_Calus
2013-05-30, 05:40 AM
*stick poke*

angille
2013-05-30, 05:45 PM
Holy s#!+...

Man, Blogger and Wordpress really have me spoiled, expecting emails with every update. I literally haven't gotten any updates on this since my last post. I must have visited without logging in or something stupid like that.

Incoming post, because yeah, Jalix would be all over this stuff! Er, after I read all that's happened.

Shadow_Elf
2013-05-30, 06:01 PM
I think it was because the site was taken down at the end of April. If you hadn't logged in since then, that would be why because all of the "last seen" code for subscriptions must have been reset by that.

I'm not sure what to add in terms of IC stuff... I guess we go check out the storm first? Because danger = adventurer magnet, right?

Conundrum
2013-06-03, 05:32 AM
Sorry for the delay, I've had a hectic few weeks finishing up my uni for the semester :smalleek: