PDA

View Full Version : Inferno

Julius1983
2012-02-15, 08:45 PM
Hey all, I'm trying to help build up the playerbase for a fairly new free to play game called Inferno: Shadows of New York. http://www.infernorpg.net/
The game was released back in April of 2011 and I've been playing for about a month or so.

The setting is modern day NYC (but you can travel anywhere in the world) after a demon invasion of earth. You play as either a member of one of the supernatural factions (Vampire, Werewolf, Sorcerer, Templar or Strike Force) or a human civilian. If your even vaguely interested, I strongly suggest reading the backstory at the url above.

The game has something for everyone. Players can fully customize their clothes, description, items, weapons/armor and personal and public rooms. The game is RP enforced and we have a pretty good core playerbase of role-players. Both combat and RP play big parts in the game, but you're free to focus heavily on one or the other, if you prefer to just play in that part of the game.

The best part about the game, in my opinion, is that time spent RPing isn't time that could have been spent training/grinding combat. You get separate experience point for role-playing to train stats which you can't train with combat SP. So it really encourages people to get out and play with the social aspects of the game, without being too detrimental to their character if they choose not to.

Additionally the politics within and between each faction are different, adding further depth to gameplay.

Anyone that's at all interested in joining up (especially Vampires!) or even just a little curious, I would strongly encourage you to check out the URL. If you have any questions about the game or if you want more information, please don't hesitate to contact me either here, PM or MSN/AIM. You can find my contact information on my user profile. Hope to see some of you soon!