PDA

View Full Version : Master of Unseen Hand

TheLooker
2012-02-16, 09:53 PM
So I want to make an uber boss Master of the Unseen Hand, but have decided that it would be very difficult, so I naturally came here! I want to make one that can basically just cast telekinesis as many times as possible. Magic items would be fine, but no templates that are greater than like a +3. I was thinking of trying to do tainted spellcasting so I could have a ton of bonus spells, but I don't know if that would be the best way. HELP PLEASE!

Manateee
2012-02-16, 10:06 PM
Dungeoncrash Fighter + a 2 level dip in the Ghost Savage Progression (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20040117a) could be a decent engine from low levels.

A ring of telekinesis could help to fill in during the recharge time later on.

Feralventas
2012-02-17, 03:40 AM
Dungeoncrash Fighter + a 2 level dip in the Ghost Savage Progression (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20040117a) could be a decent engine from low levels.

A ring of telekinesis could help to fill in during the recharge time later on.

That would have been nice to know before I built this.
Class
Fighter 1
Eidalon 1
Swordsage1
Battle Dancer
Human Paragon1
Human Paragon2
Human Paragon 3
Warblade1
Master of the Unseen Hand.
MOTUH
MOTUH
MOTUH
MOTUH

Use the Ghost Feats from Ghostwalk to gain Telekinesis at will to qualify, and the other dips and classes to gain the skill requirements while still building a capable melee combatant; wanted to use the Ghost Hand and Poltergeist Hand feats to wield multiple weapons for this build, but you could probably expedite the process by going straight for the regular Improved Ghost Hand and sticking mainly with Eidalon as a base class, or something else that has Concentration as a class skill, probably a primary 'caster if you want other telekinetic/'casting options, or a skill-monkey/caster like Bard or Spell-thief before going MOTUH and into Arcane Trickster after that for ranged telekinetic shenanigans across the board.