PDA

View Full Version : "Some Gifts should never be given" [Aasimar Feats]

Milo v3
2012-02-17, 03:32 AM
I have some ideas for Racial Feats designed for my Aasimar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232807). But I think they may be too powerful, or underpowered, etc.

I'm slowly going to add the Racial Feats to this thread.

Please critque these as I would like feedback, whether positive or negative and I would also like to hear if you can think of for something which fits the feat better than what I put here.

Aasimar Racial Feats:

Child of All

Your bond to existance grows and you start to take on the traits of other creatures.
Prerequistes: Aasimar, Cha +13, Primus as your God for Divine Blood.
Benefit: Select any type other than Outsider. You count as both for the purposes for spells and similiar effects. The only exception is type specific spells and effects which increase intelligence (such as Awakening Spells), these spells don't affect you unless it works on creatures of your orginal type.
Special: This feat can be taken multiple times. Each time it is selected you may select another type. You count as your orginal type and all the types gained by this feat, for the purposes of this feat.
Note: The Primus requirement can be replaced by any god with existance as part of its portfolio.

Child of the Mother

The world hears your whims and conforms to your desires.
Prerequistes: 6 Ranks in any Craft Skill, Aasimar, Int 13, Kithu as your God for Divine Blood.
Benefit: You gain Prestidigitation at-will as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level.
At 10th level, you gain Minor Creation 5/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level.
At 15th level, you gain Major Creation 3/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level.
Note: The Kithui requirement can be replaced by any god with Life or Creation as part of its portfolio.

Child of the Void

Even when your body walks in the mortal world, you can transcend partially into the void.
Prerequistes: 6 ranks in Knowledge (Planes), Aasimar, Int 13, Nihlus as your God for Divine Blood.
Benefit: You can partially exist in the Void. You can cast Resistance as spell-like ability, you can cast this an infinite amount of times per day. At 10th level, you gain Displacement5/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level.
At 15th level, you gain Shadow Walk 3/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level.

Note: The Nihlus requirement can be replaced by any god with Void as part of its portfolio.

Tulya
2012-02-17, 07:24 AM
Correction: "Your bond to existence grows"
Suggestion: "The world hears your whims and conforms to your desires."
Correction and Templating Suggestion: "You gain Prestidigitation at-will as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)
Templating Suggestion: "At 10th level, you gain Minor Creation 5/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)
Templating Suggestion: "At 15th level, you gain Major Creation 3/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)

I'll abstain from assessing the power level, though. Not really a strong area for me.

Milo v3
2012-02-17, 05:17 PM
Correction: "Your bond to existence grows"
Suggestion: "The world hears your whims and conforms to your desires."
Correction and Templating Suggestion: "You gain Prestidigitation at-will as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)
Templating Suggestion: "At 10th level, you gain Minor Creation 5/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)
Templating Suggestion: "At 15th level, you gain Major Creation 3/day as a spell-like ability. Your caster level equals your character level." (Half your character level is also common.)

I'll abstain from assessing the power level, though. Not really a strong area for me.

Thanks. I wrote this when I was half asleep and didn't notice all the errors.

I've fixed it now.