PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Holy Dwarven! But which one? Advice needed.

Krazzman
2012-02-17, 02:20 PM
Hello again Playgrounders,

I would like to have a bit of advice. I'm attending a PF campaign this wednesday and we either have a full dwarven group or! a mixed group. My GF is going to play a Barbarian focusing on Overrun.

I'm going Zen Archer for the Mixed group.

Human
Wis>Con(14)>Str(14)>Dex(13)>Int>Cha(10)
Qing Gong Zen Archer Monk

Feats:
H: Point Plank Shot
1: Precise Shot
M: Deflect Arrows
2: Weapon Focus (Longbow)
3: Deadly Aim
3: Point Blank Master
5: ??
M: Improved Precise Shot
6: Weapon Spec (Longbow)
7: ??
9: ??
M: Improved Critical (Longbow)

Any advice on this is appreciated.

But for the upcoming group it could be better adviced for me to play a divine support char.
I am now torn between a Druid (with the Cave Domain) and Cleric.
The Druid would be build with trying to get at least 15+ wis, 14+ strength and 14 Dex. Then I'm going to be a Ape Shaman and transform into gigantic apes, buff my quarter staff with shillelagh...but feats are missing. Can't come up with great things to take as a supporter, same for spells.

The same premise is taken for the cleric. With the Dwarven Cha penality it's hard to know how to build it. I thought about the Crusader Archetype...but I am uncertain.

Please feel free to give any advice you want, but keep in mind I don't want to heal, I want to support. Furthermore we are going to play in Faerun and I expect it to go up to level 10. Since we play with a more fun sort of group that doesn't mind any optimization at all I want to keep it quite low but I think a mid level is going to fit.