PDA

View Full Version : Dreamt the weirdest were-creature

Occasional Sage
2012-02-18, 10:42 AM
Last night, for some reason, I had a dream that featured Charlie Brown as a were-beast.

His other form?

Charles Barkley.

I'm worried that the dream might mean something.

ThePhantasm
2012-02-18, 12:30 PM
Charles Barkley.

The basketball player?

Occasional Sage
2012-02-18, 02:49 PM
Yup.

Wouldn't have been so weird, maybe, if it'd been a BASEball player, but.

Lea Plath
2012-02-18, 05:32 PM
Could be worse, he could have turned into this guy.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/contributor/2007/09/28/charlie_brooker_140x140.jpg

Look into the eyes of Charlie Brooker! D:<

Worlok
2012-02-18, 08:09 PM
I'll do you one better. Tiger blood. :smallcool:

The Durvin
2012-02-26, 12:50 AM
Unless you actually saw him get bitten by Charles Barkley or something, it sounds more like Charlie Brown was hulking out. But hey, I know, it was a dream; you just "know" he was a were-beast.
Also, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one more likely to dream about celebrities than loved ones.

Orzel
2012-02-26, 01:22 AM
Bah.

I dreamed up a Ray Lewis as a Were-Raven before.
He just complained about a slow bus or something then grew feathers to fly away.

I dreamed up Charles Barkley before. Apparently he and some other NBA stars were not happy that some aliens stole their talent, formed Voltron, and then something happened... I forget.

Dr.Epic
2012-02-26, 01:26 AM
The basketball player?

All this time I thought he was a steak sandwich.:smallwink:

Artemis97
2012-02-26, 02:37 AM
Bah.

I dreamed up a Ray Lewis as a Were-Raven before.
He just complained about a slow bus or something then grew feathers to fly away.

I dreamed up Charles Barkley before. Apparently he and some other NBA stars were not happy that some aliens stole their talent, formed Voltron, and then something happened... I forget.

Did you fall asleep in the middle of Space Jam?

Also Charles Barkley is known for his terribly awkward golf swing. Though, I beleive they're taking measures to correct. Had a whole show about it on the Golf Channel...

Help me I'm turning into my parents. Make the golf stop!

Pokonic
2012-02-26, 03:49 AM
I once, within my fevered dreams, had to face a wereoprah. The horror, the horror...

ThePhantasm
2012-02-26, 09:32 AM
All this time I thought he was a steak sandwich.:smallwink:

Well, he could have been a politician (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_E._Barkley) or a ship captain and maritime fur trader (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_William_Barkley). :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2012-02-26, 10:12 AM
Oh, if we're going for weird weres, how about a were-guinea pig. Come the light of the moon, he turns into a hamster.

Aidan305
2012-02-26, 05:32 PM
I had a conversation about werehouses the other day.

Worlok
2012-02-26, 08:17 PM
Oh, if we're going for weird weres, how about a were-guinea pig. Come the light of the moon, he turns into a hamster.
Wait. Wouldn't he actually turn into a guinea pig? Or do you mean he's a guinea pig that turns into a hamster? Very meta, there, now aren't you? :smalltongue:

Orzel
2012-02-26, 08:47 PM
Did you fall asleep in the middle of Space Jam?

No. Voltron. I don't know how Shawn Bradley and Tyrone "Mugsy" Bogues got in my head.

Also Charles Barkley is known for his terribly awkward golf swing. Though, I beleive they're taking measures to correct. Had a whole show about it on the Golf Channel...

Help me I'm turning into my parents. Make the golf stop!

I recently had a conversation with my mother's friend about that.

Help me I'm turning into my parent's friends. Make the golf stop!

Abies
2012-02-28, 02:24 AM
I once had a crazy thought about a Were-Tree. Perhaps not as threatening as one might think, but you never really know what trees are planning, or when they might strike...

An Enemy Spy
2012-02-28, 01:20 PM
I'm a werehuman. My normal form is also human. I kinda got shafted where lycanthropy is concerned.

The Succubus
2012-02-28, 04:29 PM
I once had a crazy thought about a Were-Tree. Perhaps not as threatening as one might think, but you never really know what trees are planning, or when they might strike...

:durkon: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

hiryuu
2012-02-28, 06:06 PM
The dreaded were-cnidarian is coming for all of us. Eventually.