PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Knight Vindicator (to-be): WIS or CHA?

Jeff the Green
2012-02-19, 06:15 AM
So my Cloistered Cleric of Kelemvor just hit level 4, and I need to make a decision. Do I pump WIS or CHA? She'll be taking Crusader 1 next level, and then into RKV.

Her stats are currently:
STR 16
DEX 10
CON 14
INT 10
WIS 16
CHA 16

She has the Mercantile Background, Quicken Spell, DMM: Quicken, Knowledge Devotion, Travel Devotion, and Extra Turning feats. The Extra Turning and a reliquary holy symbol brings the total TU attempts so far to 12/day. I can get a Nightstick (probably fairly soon, the way my wealth is stacking up), but multiples won't stack.

JackRackham
2012-02-19, 06:23 AM
Probably WIS. Turn attempts are buffed more effectively with feats and items, anyway. Extra turning, for example, which is takeable as many times as you have feats for it. Even CHA-boosting items are pretty inefficient compared to straight-up turn-boosters, class features and feats.

Morph Bark
2012-02-19, 08:50 AM
At least get your Wis high enough to get those last few spell levels in the end. Otherwise, it's also handy for those few bonus spells and increasing DCs, if you use DC-spells anyway (I'd moreso suggest buff spells though, with control spells secondarily).