PDA

View Full Version : Participating in the Kickstarter

Filathorn
2012-02-19, 11:22 AM
Hey!

Late as I am, I just realized there was a kickstarter for OotS here, and now I'm wondering how to be able to get all the stuff I want from it ( already have on the OotPCs, SoD, DCF and DStP). What I want are the books:

War and XPs
No Cure for the Paladin Blues
Snips, Snails and Dragon Tails

Is there any one of the packages that can give me all three of these books? I honestly can't find one that will, but does anyone know if it's possible to send a message to Rich (I honestly don't want to give him any more messages to answer, it seems he has enough on his plate atm:P ), or some other shenanigans that'll let me get all three of those books? (Due to financial reasons, I don't think I can order more than one package :P)

EDIT: For instance, could I pick the "PICK THREE (OR MORE) BOX", and substitute SSaDT for my prequel book?
EDIT2: Never mind, just realized that the 68$ WaXP + SSaDT and the 42$ NCftPB deals together are cheaper than the 3in1 package, due to shipping being lower (Screw international Shipping)

ThePhantasm
2012-02-19, 11:30 AM
The $68 pledge gets you War and XPs and Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tails. I don't know of one that gets you all three that you want. The $79 gives you WXPs and NCPB.

fergo
2012-02-19, 12:58 PM
If you're uncertain, your best bet may be creating multiple accounts to order the books individually (or in as few packages as possible).