PDA

View Full Version : Story ideas for a mortal to werewolf game.

Shinizak
2012-02-20, 11:29 PM
Hello, I'm running a nWoD game starting with mortals that live in San Diego, and I want to have the game to introduce the characters to werewolf the forsaken. I was wondering if any of you had any story ideas for the mortals becoming involved in werewolf politics.

any others would be a wonderful help, thank you! =D

Sith_Happens
2012-02-22, 03:18 AM
Not familiar with Werewolf myself, but you might have better luck asking in the "Older D&D/AD&D and Other Systems" subforum.

Fouredged Sword
2012-02-23, 06:32 PM
The wolves are likely to be aware of them before they are aware of the wolves. Werewolves take care of potential future werewolves well, but prefer to keep them in the dark. They are likely to feel hunted by the pack guarding them because to a person not in the know the lizard brain in the back of your skull will yell that a monster is following you and you will draw the needed conclusion.

The balance of pure / forsaken and what group the pack following them is will effect the handling of the players a lot.

Werewolves guard people who are likely to turn for good reason. Wolfblooded are good eats. They are likely to be actually hunted by spirits trying to eat them. The werewolves will save them, but they won't remember that part because of lunacy. All they remember is scary wolves and crazy spirits.

Gnaeus
2012-02-26, 06:30 PM
One of them could have an older family member introduce them to a werewolf lineage. A little bit like the plot of Grimm.

I played a human/kinfolk in a werewolf game for years. It was a blast. After years in play, a brand new werewolf could still stomp me, but it was a lot of fun to play. After watching about 100 battle plans which all basically amounted to "Get em!" he decided that you lose 40 points of IQ the first time you turn into a wolf :-).