PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Spell Creations

Frostfire
2012-02-22, 06:10 PM
So I have been working on two spells from the Evocation school that combine fire magic and cold magic into one spell. Here's what I got so far, let me know your thoughts and what I should probably change.

Frostfire rain (level 2)

Casting components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium

Targets an area in a 10ft radius, randomly launches 1 + 1/(2,6,10...) level fire missiles that deal 2d6 fire damage and 1 + 1/(4,8,12...) level frost missiles that deal 2d6 cold damage. The square hit by each missile is determined by a d6 roll, with the center square twice as likely as the other squares to be hit (Reflex negates).

Frostfire lance (level 3)

Casting components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 Full action + 1 Concentration round
Range: Medium

Launches a magical lance at the target that strikes for 2d6 piercing damage (treated as a ranged attack) (miss causes lance to hit a corner of the square). Deals 1d4 +1/2 level cold damage in a 10 ft radius and Entangles for one turn preventing movement (Will avoids freeze). Second turn, magical lance explodes, dealing 1d6 + 1d6 /2 level fire damage in 15ft. radius (Reflex half).

BIGMamaSloth
2012-02-22, 11:10 PM
There's a homebrew forum for his exact purpose. Not to sound presumptuous or anything but it's for people to evaluate your stuff and you'll get a much better result there.