PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem: Zelda Edition

Geno9999
2012-02-23, 04:55 PM
Umm... Right. I've been thinking of starting a Fire Emblem game here on GitP. For the most part, I got about 90~99% done with the rules, but this is mostly because the majority of that work was simply copy-pasta TheSummoner's rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8938312#post8938312) (which are sort of from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) and slapping Zelda stuff on it.
Main Sheet: (Character Building, how to play, etc.) (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7B5n2xJ1tLR2vXj2P2Myw725X4pXCh9Ovz0Q518wBE/edit)
Items, Skills, and Weapons. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApYJvdVWvGB5dHk0VUVJamlBSjhaZFlpQjVwdExNd Hc)

Major Changes compared to TheSummoner's Rules (for those who don't want to read the Google Docs):
Added:
Bard/Dancer classes which can promote to Performers: They initially do not have any weapons, but upon promotion, they gain Daggers. They learn special songs/dances every five or so levels, allowing them to buff allies or debuff enemies. Mastery Skill: Echo Voice (see below for details)
Races: Unlike the official Fire Emblem games, you can select the race of your character. This influences weight, stat growths, and even lets them move more rapidly on some terrain types! However, some classes are not available to them, and sometimes have magical weaknesses. These are based on the races seen in Ocarina of Time (SO NO TWILI.)
Magic Sword/Axe/Lance/Bow/Dagger: 1-2 range, B ranked weapons that, rather than dealing physical damage like normal, are magic-based. What magic element depends on the weapon: Sword=Wind, Axe=Thunder, Lance=Fire, Bow=Light, Dagger=Dark. They deal super effective damage appropriate to their element (aka, Wind Sword deals super effective damage vs. Pegasi, Bolt Axe deals SE damage to Wyverns, etc.)
Fortune Skill: 15 capacity skill that completely negates Critical damage.
Cancel Skill: 10 capacity skill that sometimes negates your opponent's next attack on a hit.
Pass Skill: 10 capacity skill that allows the user to move through enemy units.
Echo Voice Mastery Skill: Performer exclusive, allows the user to perform songs on multiple targets, rather than a singular target.
Modified:
Names of some weapons, items, and skills to fit more with the Zelda-verse. (Aka, Vulnerary is now Lon Lon Milk, Gems are now Giant Rupees, etc.)
Crossbows are now guns, can be used by anyone with at least a E rank in Bows, but do not give weapon experience.
All classes now have +1 more movement compared to TheSummoner's rule set.
Artillery weapons (Meteor, Blizzard, Bolting, Purge, Eclipse, and Ballistas) now have 3-10 range rather than 3-8.
Vantage Skill only activates when the User's speed is greater than the enemy's speed, rather than being 100% guarantee.
Warrior/Beserker's Mastery Skill, Colossus, no longer requires the user's weight to be greater than their opponent.

If you can provide suggestions, tips, comments, feel free to do so.

Penguinator
2012-02-23, 05:15 PM
Oooh, dibs!

Question is, do I play that Goron dancer I suggested last time, bring Tanya Nefale back, or something totally different?

Illven
2012-02-23, 05:15 PM
Called after Penguinator

Penguinator
2012-02-23, 05:34 PM
First things first, I guess, deciding on restricted classes.

I find it odd that Gerudo should be restricted from Pegasi since they're described as capable riders. In fact, last time, apart from Hyrulians/Sheikah, they were the only race able to ride a mount.

That being said, I think Gorons probably shouldn't be in the sky, either. Or Zora. Fish out of water.

Stat bonuses: Uh, Gorons are probably alright, Gerudo might dip Hp along with Def. Deku +Mag/Res, -Def/Str? Zora +Skl/Str, -Res and something else?
That's what I'm seeing right now. But... I think last time Hp wasn't applicable for the dip, so... I dunno for Gerudo, if that's the case.

Also, Gorons are all male, correct? May want to note that.

bladescape
2012-02-23, 05:51 PM
Trio Dibs.:smalltongue:

Geno9999
2012-02-23, 06:34 PM
First things first, I guess, deciding on restricted classes.

I find it odd that Gerudo should be restricted from Pegasi since they're described as capable riders. In fact, last time, apart from Hyrulians/Sheikah, they were the only race able to ride a mount.
That being said, I think Gorons probably shouldn't be in the sky, either. Or Zora. Fish out of water. My head canon was that the Gerudo, because of location (aka, desert and islands), don't have regular access to Pegasi. Wyverns on the other hand...:smallbiggrin:

Also, I've been trying to think of appropriate mounts for the Gorons and Zora. Maybe the Gorons domesticated some Dodongos? I can't see them riding on horses without the horse subsequently getting it's spine snapped.

Also, Gorons are all male, correct? May want to note that.
Again, head canon is that Gorons are like Tolken's Dwarves: it's just that the Goron women are so indistinguishable from males, that people just assume that they're a one-gender race... and that they pop out of holes in the ground.

Penguinator
2012-02-23, 09:47 PM
My head canon was that the Gerudo, because of location (aka, desert and islands), don't have regular access to Pegasi. Wyverns on the other hand...:smallbiggrin:

Also, I've been trying to think of appropriate mounts for the Gorons and Zora. Maybe the Gorons domesticated some Dodongos? I can't see them riding on horses without the horse subsequently getting it's spine snapped.

I remember that. The Dodongos, I mean. I also recall racial instruments for the bard class, when I made the "generic sprites" for each class. Unfortunately, I haven't played more than three Zelda games, actually. I've never actually seen a Gerudo in-game. (Actually, I've only seen Hyrulians, Zoras, and Gorons, of the playable classes) I had to use Zeldawiki last time. :smallredface: In other words, I have no clue what a Dodongo is, and I'll take a look.

Pre-post-Edit: Dodongos. Weak to bombs. I will note that if they are used as Goron mounts, they should probably be weak to fire spells, rather than horse-slaying weapons.

Again, head canon is that Gorons are like Tolken's Dwarves: it's just that the Goron women are so indistinguishable from males, that people just assume that they're a one-gender race... and that they pop out of holes in the ground.

...Then why did Noble Savant and I have an argument about Goron dancers, with him saying that Gorons are all male? :smallconfused: *Shrug*

Garryl
2012-02-23, 10:35 PM
LoZ + FE = Intrigued.

Anything I can do to help? I've played a lot of the Zelda games.

Edit: Shouldn't the Heart Container boost HP (like Seraph Robes) instead of Str? The Strength booster can be called the Strength Bracelet, Goron Bracelet, or Silver/Golden Gauntlets.

Illven
2012-02-23, 10:47 PM
I will be no help, as I have never played Zelda before. I just like fire emblem.

Penguinator
2012-02-23, 10:53 PM
Oh, one thing, Illven, you can have all your other games, but I'll do the majority of the spriting here, if you'd be so kind. :smalltongue:

Mostly 'cause I have stuff ready for it.

Penguinator
2012-02-23, 11:00 PM
Could Zoras ride Helmasaurs? They are found in Lakebed/Zora Temple. (I'm just systematically going through a list of enemies to look for mount possibilities)

Geno9999
2012-02-23, 11:16 PM
LoZ + FE = Intrigued.

Anything I can do to help? I've played a lot of the Zelda games.

Edit: Shouldn't the Heart Container boost HP (like Seraph Robes) instead of Str? The Strength booster can be called the Strength Bracelet, Goron Bracelet, or Silver/Golden Gauntlets.

What are you talking about...
*looks at items sheet*
OH. Yeah, that's an error, that's supposed to be HP. That should be fixed now.

Anyway, the Strength boosting item is a reference to Four Swords (Same with the Pegasus and Armor Seeds.) I considered naming it the Goron Bracelet, but then if I were to implement the Accessories, I risk people getting confused with those, and try to equip the item, rather than use it.

Anyway some edits:
Added the Bios of the races.
Modified the Gerudo Stat Growths to be closer to FE female growth trend. (Aka, Gerudo now have +Speed and Resistance, -Defense and Strength.)
Updated the races to include their magical weaknesses.
Gorons and Zora cannot fly.
Added a new item: BOMBS. Use them wisely. The description goes as follows: "Can be used as a weapon with the following stats: 25 Might, 1-2 Range, 60 Hit, Cannot Double Attack or be used to Counter Attack. Does not use Strength or Magic in damage calculations. Instantly destroys weakened Walls regardless of Wall's HP." You can only purchase bombs in a bundle of 5, and they cost 3000 Rupees.*
Fixed Heart Container's description. (Thank you again Garryl, for pointing that out.)

*stats and cost is liable to change by my own whims.

Xondoure
2012-02-24, 09:29 PM
Definitely interested. May have to roll a dice to decide which race to use. They all look fun.

Razanir
2012-02-24, 09:58 PM
Expressing interest as a Zora Dancer

Geno9999
2012-02-25, 10:40 AM
Guys, please save your requests for the Recruitment thread. Besides, I promised to PM some people first when I did get the game started so there might not be a lot of room.

This thread is to help finish up the important details so that I don't have to scramble doing that for the sake of said recruitment thread.

Garryl
2012-02-25, 11:12 AM
Are those numbers on Druid promotion right? +0 Mag, +0 Skl.

Experience gains seem a bit high (although that part is just copied from TheSummoner's rules). It's giving out 30.5 + (level difference)/2 per attack, and 50.5 + (level difference)*3/2 on a kill. That seems about 20 points too high compared to the games (which are usually around 10 hit/30 kill, I think).

Geno9999
2012-02-25, 12:18 PM
Are those numbers on Druid promotion right? +0 Mag, +0 Skl.
Yeah I thought that was weird too. Summoner said that he took bits and pieces from different Fire Emblem games, and I'm guessing he took some of the promotion gains from Blazing Sword (http://serenesforest.net/fe7/promo.htm) and Sacred Stones (http://serenesforest.net/fe8/promotion.htm). However, if you want to see that in practice, I'm playing as Rakken in TheSummoner's game, and he has 20 magic (and probably has been for several levels due to how much growth I gave him) and is more than likely to break his promoted maximum. On top of that, he has access to the most powerful magic in the game. In the long run, Druids are comparable in power to some of their magical peers.
However, that doesn't quite excuse lack of Skill... I might give the Druids the Summoners boosts instead.

Experience gains seem a bit high (although that part is just copied from TheSummoner's rules). It's giving out 30.5 + (level difference)/2 per attack, and 50.5 + (level difference)*3/2 on a kill. That seems about 20 points too high compared to the games (which are usually around 10 hit/30 kill, I think).
Hmmm... after doing some calculations and comparing it to the game on the forums, it is 20 points higher. Right then, I'll go and fix that.

Garryl
2012-02-25, 12:51 PM
Checking against the stats for FE9 on Serenes Forest, it looks like the exact same formula as Normal mode, but with an extra +20 added to the base experience for some reason.

Penguinator
2012-02-25, 06:44 PM
Odd question. What if Dekus flew on... Peahats?

Geno9999
2012-02-27, 07:25 PM
Odd question. What if Dekus flew on... Peahats?

Congratulations sir, you figured out the Deku substitute for Pegasus Knight. (No, really, I might actually make that. Though that would mean that they're weak to both Wind AND Fire.)

Update time!
Added:
Accessories - Renamed Full Guard, Priest Band, and Archer Band to Protection, Holy, and Pegasus Rings, respectively. Removed Wyvern, Pegasus, and Thief Bands (if only because they mimicked growth bonuses already covered.)
New accessory - Friendship Ring: Doubles the amount of support points the wearer gains. Worth about 6000 Rupees.
Blue Potion - Being in a world without a Magic Meter, this instead gives the user a temporary boost in resistance. Cost 900.

Modified:
Zora Growth bonuses: + to Skill and Speed, but reduces Luck and Resistance.
Separated the Key item into Door Keys and Chest Keys. Door Keys are now worth 300 and are a singe-use item, while Chest Keys are 100 for 2 uses.

ALSO! I've been doing my own sprite work on and off, and made two familiar monsters in preparation:
http://i.imgur.com/OFzOJ.png
Octorok: Battle Sprite itself is 100% original, the planned map sprite is from the Gameboy Zelda games.
http://i.imgur.com/PWTPz.png
Skulltula: Modified Bael from Sacred Stones, made the map sprite BEFORE I found the spritesheet for all the classes and monsters. But this one has a skull on it.

Xondoure
2012-02-28, 02:07 PM
If I might, added experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It would certainly help pace wise with the game. So I suppose it depends on how long you plan for it to move. After all I've been on Summoner's game almost as long as I've been on these forums and we're just rounding the halfway point now.

Edit: And you've been playing since the very beginning so that's another five or six months? I forget how long exactly.

Geno9999
2012-02-28, 03:34 PM
If I might, added experience isn't necessarily a bad thing. It would certainly help pace wise with the game. So I suppose it depends on how long you plan for it to move. After all I've been on Summoner's game almost as long as I've been on these forums and we're just rounding the halfway point now.

Edit: And you've been playing since the very beginning so that's another five or six months? I forget how long exactly.

That is a good point.
I have a rough idea of how long it takes, based on the skeleton of a story I have. Maybe 10-16 maps. To give you an idea, regular encounters are very simple, I'll try to keep them small. Dungeons on the other hand might consume a large portion of the time, being maybe twice or triple the size of regular maps. Though, this is going to be more accurately gauged at length after the first "dungeon" level.
First off, there is only one team. I have a couple of reasons for this:
1; I am still new to DM'ing, I'm at college, so I want to keep my work load to a bit of a minimum. Having two player teams means that workload is doubled, and I have to keep track to BOTH team's actions in regards to the plot.
2; Elaboration on the first: I would have to make TWO dungeon-sized maps for every dungeon map for a single team. When I was going to add puzzles into the mix even still? NO. WAY.:smallyuk:
3; Said teams might not even work together period. Largely because of the choices from players' might tear them against each other, much like Seal of Fate. Trying to script a situation of Zelda vs. Link vs. Big Bad, while entertaining and a good idea, would be a nightmare to plan for, especially when you're hoping that they would work together.

As a result of these three reasons, remember that whole "Hyrule Civil War" plotthread? Yeah, that isn't gonna happen. Sort of. The spirit of that is still a major driving force in the story. How? Well, you just have to wait until... oh say Chapter 4, when the resident Quirky (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/QuirkyMinibossSquad)/Recurring Boss Squad (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecurringBoss) shows up. I even have their battle theme worked out! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3B8-QUxNY):smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

I've also toyed with the idea that I'll just give players a 1 or 2 level boost before the start of the game, just to make things easier and quicker.

Garryl
2012-03-05, 09:31 PM
With the buffing songs being named after OoT songs, maybe the debuffs should be named after the Majora's Mask songs?

Eg: Elegy of Emptiness (-10 hit and crit), Goron Lullaby (-10 attack), New Wave Bossa Nova (-10 Def and Res).

Geno9999
2012-03-06, 06:15 PM
With the buffing songs being named after OoT songs, maybe the debuffs should be named after the Majora's Mask songs?

Eg: Elegy of Emptiness (-10 hit and crit), Goron Lullaby (-10 attack), New Wave Bossa Nova (-10 Def and Res).

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I already have a ref to Majora's Mask with the final song/dance. I'll add that in.

Geno9999
2012-03-16, 04:13 PM
...Awfully quiet here. Does that mean that there's nothing wrong with this?:smallconfused:

Well, don't fix what isn't broke, improve on it!
So I made Daggers slightly more useful!
Added three new daggers:
Venin Daggers; who has heard of an assassin who can't poison people!? With this dagger, your foes will die a slow and sickly death. Just don't cut yourself with it.
Kard; Fire Emblem Assassin philosophy is Boosted Critical + Silencer = I win!
Wooden Stake; More than a sharpened piece of wood, this is the one-stop, end-all-be-all weapon for killing Vampires, Zombies, and other stuff that should stay dead.
Modified:
Stiletto is now effective against Armor units. Reduced Critical Rate.
Wooden Weapons; Simply Zelda-flavored some of the Bronze Weapons. Don't go alone without one.
Light and Dark; now they too deal effective damage! Light now deals effective damage vs. Undead, and Dark deals effective damage vs. Mechanical. This also goes toward their respective Magic Weapons (Bright Bow and Vampire Fang respectively.)
Magical Melodies; All songs now have a name.
Druids Promotion; They get the stat boosts similar to Summoners from Sacred Stones. (Hp+3, Str+1, Mag+0, Skl+1, Spd+3, Luck+0, Def+1, Res+3)

Penguinator
2012-03-16, 05:12 PM
Sorry, haven't looked lately. And I'm still not a huge Zelda player.

I'll take a look at names for stat-raising items. (The ones that are still listed as the same as FE games, that is)

Edit: Ooh, what about items like the Fiji Shield (or whatever it is) that stop bonuses from bows?

Like, the Goron Tunic stops Fire weakness. (Or the Hylian Shield could stop Fire weakness) Hover Boots stop weakness to Wind. And... maybe something for Thunder, as well.
Not only good for the players, but for the bosses as well. :smalltongue:

Mirror Shield could raise Res instead of Talisman.

Gerudo Membership Card could replace the Member's card (or whatever it is) that allows entrance to secret shops (if the game has any secret shops).

('Course, you may already have some of this stuff, I'm not sure my computer is showing me the entire Google Docs Item/Weapon/Skill sheet)

Geno9999
2012-03-16, 06:04 PM
Edit: Ooh, what about items like the Fiji Shield (or whatever it is) that stop bonuses from bows?

Like, the Goron Tunic stops Fire weakness. (Or the Hylian Shield could stop Fire weakness) Hover Boots stop weakness to Wind. And... maybe something for Thunder, as well.
Not only good for the players, but for the bosses as well. :smalltongue:

Mirror Shield could raise Res instead of Talisman.

I considered that, but the Protection Ring (under Accessories) removes all of the weaknesses. Maybe as a cheaper item though...

Just curious, it kinda bugged me by what you said about you not being sure you can see all of the Item/Weapon/Skill sheet. There should be tabs near the bottom of the window, and that will bring up a different sheet. Or, if you viewing in List mode, the tabs should be moved to the top.

Penguinator
2012-03-16, 06:12 PM
Just curious, it kinda bugged me by what you said about you not being sure you can see all of the Item/Weapon/Skill sheet. There should be tabs near the bottom of the window, and that will bring up a different sheet. Or, if you viewing in List mode, the tabs should be moved to the top.

I don't know why that should bug you. My computer's pretty terrible, it isn't good for much of anything.

Edit: Yep. No tabs anywhere.

Garryl
2012-03-16, 08:43 PM
...Awfully quiet here. Does that mean that there's nothing wrong with this?:smallconfused:

Well, don't fix what isn't broke, improve on it!
So I made Daggers slightly more useful!
Added three new daggers:
Venin Daggers; who has heard of an assassin who can't poison people!? With this dagger, your foes will die a slow and sickly death. Just don't cut yourself with it.
Kard; Fire Emblem Assassin philosophy is Boosted Critical + Silencer = I win!
Wooden Stake; More than a sharpened piece of wood, this is the one-stop, end-all-be-all weapon for killing Vampires, Zombies, and other stuff that should stay dead.
Modified:
Stiletto is now effective against Armor units. Reduced Critical Rate.
Wooden Weapons; Simply Zelda-flavored some of the Bronze Weapons. Don't go alone without one.
Light and Dark; now they too deal effective damage! Light now deals effective damage vs. Undead, and Dark deals effective damage vs. Mechanical. This also goes toward their respective Magic Weapons (Bright Bow and Vampire Fang respectively.)
Magical Melodies; All songs now have a name.
Druids Promotion; They get the stat boosts similar to Summoners from Sacred Stones. (Hp+3, Str+1, Mag+0, Skl+1, Spd+3, Luck+0, Def+1, Res+3)

I might want to borrow some of that dagger love, if that's alright. I'm looking for ways to make daggers less of a red headed stepchild under my rules.

Did I inspire you regarding Light/Dark effectiveness, by any chance?

By the way, it's "New Wave Bossa Nova", not "Bassa".

Penguinator
2012-03-18, 02:33 PM
Geno, I don't suppose I could trouble you to either a) put the stuff in the sheets you've posted into the thread itself or b) PM it to me.

I hate not being able to see everything...

Geno9999
2012-03-18, 07:06 PM
Items:
{table=head]Item Name| Description| Uses| Worth
Lon Lon Milk| Restores 10 HP on use.| 3| 300
Red Potion| Restores all of the user’s HP.| 3| 3000
Blue Potion| Temporarily increases user's Resistance by 7. Effect is reduced by one after every turn.| 3| 900
Green Potion| Removes poison| 3| 450
Bombs| Can be used as a weapon with the following stats: 25 Might, 1-2 Range, 60 Hit, Cannot Double Attack or be used to Counter Attack. Targets Defense. Does not use Strength or Magic in damage calculations. Instantly destroys weakened Walls regardless of Wall's HP.| 5| 3000
Door Key| Opens a locked door.| 1| 300
Chest Key| Opens a chest.| 2| 100
Boss Room Key| Opens the door to the Boss of the dungeon.| 1| N/A
Dungeon Map| Reveals the entire layout of the dungeon. (Automatically used when found.)| 1| N/A
Giant Red Rupee| Useless but valuable, sell for funds.| 0| 20000
Giant Blue Rupee| Useless but valuable, sell for funds.| 0| 10000
Giant Green Rupee| Useless but valuable, sell for funds.| 0| 5000
Master Seal| Promotes a unit level 10 or higher to their next class.| 1| 10000
Arms Scroll| Raises a selected Weapon level by one rank.| 1| 8000
Heart Container| Permanently increases Hit Points by 7 points.| 1| 8000
Razor Seed| Permanently increases Strength by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Spirit Dust| Permanently increases Magic by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Secret Book| Permanently increases Skill by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Pegasus Seed| Permanently increases Speed by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Triforce Icon| Permanently increases Luck by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Armor Seed| Permanently increases Defence by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Magic Shield| Permanently increases Resistance by 2 points.| 1| 8000
Pegasus Boots| Permanently increases Movement by 2 points. (Cannot be used twice by the same character.)| 1| 8000
Iron Boots| Permanently increases Weight by 2 points. (Cannot be used twice by the same character.)| 1| 8000
(Skill Name) Scroll| Teaches the user the (INSERT SKILL HERE).| 1| Varies by Skill
Occult Scroll| Teaches the character his/her class's mastery skill. (Can only be used by a promoted unit.)| 1| 20000
[/table]

Accessories:
Unlike regular items, Accessories are not consumed on use. They are equipped, much like Weapons and Staves. You can only have one accessory active at anytime per character.
{table=head]Name| Effect| Worth
Knight Ward| +2 to Defense and Resistance, +30% Speed Growth. Armor Knights, Mounted Knights, Soldiers, Generals, Paladins, and Halberdiers only.| 4000
Sword Band| +5% to Skill and Luck Growth.| 4000
Soldier Band| +5% to Hit Points and Defense Growth.| 4000
Fighter Band| +5% to Hit Points and Strength Growth.| 4000
Pegasus Ring| +5% to Skill and Speed Growth.| 4000
Knight Band |+5% to Strength and Defense Growth.| 4000
Paladin Band| +5% to Hit Points and Speed Growth.| 4000
Mage Band| +10% to Magic Growth. |4000
Holy Ring| +5% to Luck and Resistance Growth.| 4000
Lucky Ring| Negates enemy critical attacks.| 5000
Friendship Ring| Doubles Support points gained.| 6000
Knight Ring| Allows wearer to use leftover movement, similar to Mounted Knights.| 8000
Hylian Shield| Negates effective bonuses from Physical weapons.| 8500
Mirror Shield| Negates effective bonuses from Magic and Magic-based weapons.| 8500
Protection Ring| Negates all effective bonuses against user.| 10000
[/table]

Skills:
A character can learn any number of skills, so long as the total capacity does not exceed the limit for the character's class. Cost refers to how much the scroll is worth if you were to buy/sell it.
{table=head]Name| Description| Activation| Capacity| Cost
Adept |Grants an additional attack.| SPD% |10| 3000
Blessing| Heals surrounding allies equal to user's Magic at the beginning of their turn.| Always| 15| 3000
Cancel| Prevents opponents from counter-attacking.| SKILL%| 10| 2000
Celerity| Movement +2| Always| 15| 3000
Corrosion| Reduce enemy's equipped weapon durabilty by (User's level/4.)| SKILL%| 10| 2000
Counter| When damaged, deal half of the damage to the attacker.| SKILL%| 10| 2000
Daunt|Enemies in a 3 tile radius have Hit and Critical Rate reduced by 5.| Always| 10| 2000
Disarm| Unequips an enemy's weapon. If the enemy had yet to perform a counterattack, that attack is negated.| (SKILL/2)%| 10| 2000
Discipline| Double Weapon Experience.| Always| 10| 1000
Fairy Luck| Normally fatal attacks only take half HP.| LUCK%| 5| 1000
Fortune| Reduces enemy critical rate to 0.| Always| 15| 3000
Gamble| Halves accuracy, but doubles critical rate.| Command| 5| 2000
Nihil| Negates enemy skills.| Always| 15| 3000
Nullify| Negates Super Effective bonuses from a weapon.| Always| 15| 3000
Paragon| Double Experience.| Always| 15| 2000
Parity |Negates attacker and defender's bonuses from terrain, support, and skills.| Command| 5| 2000
Pass| User can move through enemy units.| Always| 10| 3000
Provoke| Enemies are more likely to attack you.| Always| 5| 2000
Renewal| User recovers 10% HP every turn.| Always| 15| 1000
Resolve| Stength, Skill, and Speed is multipled by 1.5| When HP<50%| 10| 2000
Savior| Skill and Speed are not reduced when carrying a rescued unit.| Always| 10| 2000
Shade| Enemies are less likely to attack you.| Always| 5| 2000
Smite| Shove a unit 2 spaces instead of 1. Normal shove restrictions still apply.| Command| 10| 2000
Vantage| Always attack first in combat.| User SPD >= Enemy SPD| 10| 2000
Wrath| Increase Crit by 50%| When HP<50%| 10| 2000[/table]

Mastery Skills: Only a promoted unit can learn the following skills from an Occult Scroll.
{table=head]Name| Description| Activation| Capacity| Class
Astra| Attack 5 times consecutively for half damage.| SKILL%| 20| Hero, Swordmaster
Colossus| Doubles Strength. |SKILL%| 20| Warrior, Beserker
Deadeye| Guaranteed hit, puts target to sleep| SKILL%| 20| Sniper
Echo Voice| User's Melodies now target surrounding units, instead of one.| Always| 20| Performer
Flare| Halves enemy resistance.| SKILL%| 20| Sage, Druid, Bishop
Lethality| Instantly kills target. Does not work on some enemies.| (CRIT/2)%| 20| Assassian
Luna| Halves enemy defence.| SKILL%| 20| General, Halberdier
Sol| Heal self equal to damage dealt.| SKILL%| 20| Paladin, Valkyrie
Stun| Prevents target from moving for 2 turns. Target can still attack.| SKILL%| 20| Falcon Knight, Wyvern Lord
[/table]

Geno9999
2012-03-18, 07:07 PM
Notes:
Every time a weapon hits a target, it loses durability. When durability is zero, the item disappears. Items sold at lower durability are worth less than those at full durability.
Weapon Rank determines the minimal rank the character must have in order to use the weapon.
These are physical weapons. They take the attacker's Strength and the defender's Defense stat to determine damage. However, weapons that say "Deals X-based Magic damage" instead behave like Magical Weapons below, taking the attacker's Magic and defender's Resistance stats to determine damage.

The Physical Weapon Triangle is as follows:
Swords > Axes
Axes > Lances
Lances > Swords
Swords

{table=head]Name| Special Notes| Might| Weight| Hit Rate| Critical| Range| Durability| Rank| Worth
Slim Sword| -| 2| 3| 100| 5| 1| 35| E| 560
Wooden Sword| Cannot critically strike.| 3| 5| 95| N/A| 1| 50| E| 350
Iron Sword| -| 5| 7| 90| 0| 1| 50| E| 500
Iron Blade| -| 9| 13| 70| 0| 1| 45| D| 900
Steel Sword| -| 8| 11| 85| 0| 1| 40| D| 800
Regal Sword| Deals effective damage vs. Armor and Mounted units.| 7| 6| 95| 10| 1| 40| E| N/A
Armorslayer| Deals effective damage vs. Armor units.| 8| 14| 80| 0| 1| 18| D| 1260
Longsword| Deals effective damage vs. Mounted units.| 6| 12| 80| 0| 1| 18| D| 1260
Venin Edge| Poisons on contact.| 4| 7| 70| 0| 1| 40| D| 520
Steel Blade| -| 11| 15| 65| 0| 1| 35| C| 1400
Killing Edge| -| 9| 8| 75| 30| 1| 20| C| 1300
Lancereaver| Reverses the Weapon Triangle. (Axes > Lancereaver > Lances.)| 9| 9| 75| 5| 1| 15| C| 1800
Brave Sword| Attack twice for every attack you would get with a different weapon.| 9| 14| 75| 0| 1| 30| B| 5400
Wind Sword| Deals Wind-based Magic damage. (Deals effective damage accordingly.)| 10| 9| 70| 0| 1-2| 25| B| 5500
Sliver Sword| -| 13| 9| 80| 0| 1| 30| A| 2160
Sliver Blade| -| 15| 14| 60| 0| 1| 25| A| 3000[/table]

Axes

{table=head]Name| Special Notes| Might| Weight| Hit Rate| Critical| Range| Durability| Rank| Worth
Hatchet| -| 4| 5| 90| 5| 1| 35| E| 490
Wooden Axe| Cannot critically strike.| 5| 7| 85| N/A| 1| 50| E| 250
Iron Axe| -| 8| 10| 80| 0| 1| 50| E| 400
Hand Axe| -| 8| 12| 65| 0| 1-2| 25| E| 375
Steel Axe| -| 11| 15| 75| 0| 1| 40| D| 640
Regal Axe| Deals effective damage vs. Armor and Mounted units.| 8| 10| 85| 10| 1| 40| E| N/A
Hammer| Deals effective damage vs. Armor units.| 10| 17| 60| 0| 1| 20| D| 800
Poleaxe| Deals effective damage vs. Mounted units.| 10| 17| 60| 0| 1| 20| D| 810
Venin Axe| Poisons on contact.| 6| 11| 60| 0| 1| 40| D| 360
Killer Axe| -| 11| 12| 65| 30| 1| 20| C| 1000
Short Axe| -| 11| 13| 65| 0| 1-2| 15| C| 1500
Swordreaver| Reverses the Weapon Triangle. (Lances > Swordreaver > Swords.)| 11| 13| 65| 5| 1| 15| C| 2100
Brave Axe| Attack twice for every attack you would get with a different weapon.| 11| 17| 65| 0| 1| 30| B| 5250
Bolt Axe| Deals Thunder-based Magic damage. (Deals effective damage accordingly.)| 12| 13| 60| 0| 1-2| 25| B| 4400
Sliver Axe| -| 15| 13| 70| 0| 1| 30| A| 1500
Tomahawk| -| 13| 16| 65| 5| 1-2| 15| A| 5550[/table]

Lances
Slim Lance| -| 3| 4| 95| 5| 1| 35| E| 525
Wooden Lance| Cannot critically strike.| 4| 6| 90| N/A| 1| 50| E| 450
Iron Lance| -| 7| 8| 85| 0| 1| 50| E| 600
Javelin| -| 6| 11| 70| 0| 1-2| 20| E| 500
Steel Lance| -| 10| 13| 80| 0| 1| 40| D| 960
Regal Lance| Deals effective damage vs. Armor and Mounted units.| 7| 9| 90| 10| 1| 40| E| N/A
Heavy Spear| Deals effective damage vs. Armor units.| 9| 16| 70| 0| 1| 18| D| 1260
Horseslayer| Deals effective damage vs. Mounted units.| 8| 16| 70| 0| 1| 18| D| 1170
Venin Lance| Poisons on contact.| 5| 8| 65| 0| 1| 40| D| 440
Killer Lance| -| 10| 10| 70| 30| 1| 20| C| 1200
Short Spear| -| 9| 12| 70| 0| 1-2| 15| C| 1950
Axereaver| Reverses the Weapon Triangle. (Swords > Axereaver > Axes.)| 10| 11| 70| 5| 1| 30| C| 1950
Brave Lance| Attack twice for every attack you would get with a different weapon.| 10| 14| 70| 0| 1| 30| B| 5700
Flame Lance| Deals Fire-based Magic damage. (Deals effective damage accordingly.)| 11| 10| 65| 0| 1-2| 30| B| 6600
Sliver Lance| -| 14| 11| 75| 0| 1| 30| A| 1800
Spear |-| 12| 13| 70| 5| 1-2| 15| A| 5700[/table]

Bows
All Bows (unless stated other wise) are effective vs. Flying units.
Wooden Bow| Cannot critically strike.| 3| 4| 90| N/A| 2| 50| E| 400
Bronze Blunderbuss| Cannot critically strike. Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Does not give Weapon Experience.| 8| 10| 100| N/A| 1-2| 50| E| 800
Iron Bow| -| 6| 5| 85| 0| 2| 50| E| 600
Zapper| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Does not give Weapon Experience.| 16| 10| 100| 0| 1-2| 50| E| 1400
Steel Bow| -| 9| 9| 80| 0| 2| 40| D| 960
Toxic Bow| Poisons on contact.| 4| 5| 65| 0| 2| 40| D| 600
Longbow| Archers and Snipers only.| 5| 10| 65| 0| 2-3| 20| D| 2000
Killer Bow| -| 9| 7| 75| 30| 2| 20| C| 1400
Octarok Cannon| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Does not give Weapon Experience.| 22| 12| 100| 0| 1-2| 40| E| 2000
Brave Bow| Attack twice for every attack you would get with a different weapon.| 10| 12| 70| 0| 2| 30| B| 5850
Bright Bow| Deals Light-based magic damage. (Deals effective damage accordingly.)| 11| 7| 65| 0| 1-2| 25| B| 6600
Sliver Bow| -| 13| 7| 75| 0| 2| 30| A| 2400
Super Scope| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Does not give Weapon Experience.| 30| 14| 100| 0| 1-2| 30| E| 3500
Ballista| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Archers and Snipers only.| 18| 20| 70| 0| 3-10| 5| E| N/A
Iron Ballista| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Archers and Snipers only.| 26| 20| 60| 0| 3-10| 5| E| N/A
Killer Ballista| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Archers and Snipers only.| 24| 20| 65| 10| 3-10| 5| E| N/A
Catapult| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Archers and Snipers only. Does not deal effective damage against Flying units. Hits surrounding units for half damage. Cannot Crit.| 20| 20| 255| N/A| 3-10| 5| E| N/A
Bomb Cannon| Does not use Strength in Damage Calculation. Archers and Snipers only. Does not deal effective damage against Flying units. Hits surrounding units for half damage. Cannot Crit.| 25| 20| 255| N/A| 3-10| 5| E| N/A[/table]

Daggers
Bronze Dagger| Cannot critically strike.| 2| 2| 90| N/A| 1| 50| E| 300
Bronze Knife| Cannot critically strike.| 1| 1| 75| N/A| 1-2| 50| E| 450
Iron Dagger| -| 4| 3| 85| 5| 1| 50| D| 450
Iron Knife| -| 3| 3| 70| 0| 1-2| 50| D| 500
Venin Dagger| Poisons on contact.| 3| 3| 65| 5| 1| 40| D| 480
Venin Knife| Poisons on contact.| 2| 2| 50| 0| 1-2| 40| D| 640
Steel Dagger| -| 7| 5| 80| 5| 1| 40| C| 600
Steel Knife| -| 6| 4| 65| 0| 1-2| 40| C| 800
Wooden Stake| Effective vs. Undead units.| 7| 8| 75| 5| 1| 20| C| 2160
Kard| -| 7| 4| 70| 30| 1| 30| C| 3000
Stiletto| Effective vs. Armor units.| 8| 8| 80| 10| 1| 25| B| 3000
Vampire Fang| Deals Dark-based Magic damage. Heals user equal to damage dealt. (Deals effective damage accordingly.)| 9| 6| 60| 0| 1-2| 25| B| 5500
Sliver Dagger| -| 12| 7| 80| 5| 1| 30| A| 1620
Sliver Knife| -| 10| 6| 65| 0| 1-2| 30| A| 2160[/table]

Geno9999
2012-03-18, 07:11 PM
Notes:
Every time a weapon hits a target, it loses durability. When durability is zero, the item disappears. Items sold at lower durability are worth less than those at full durability.
Weapon Rank determines the minimal rank the character must have in order to use the weapon.
All Weapons listed in this post use the Attacker's Magic and the Defender's Resistance to determine damage.
The Magical Weapon Triangle is as follows:
Anima > Light
Light > Dark
Dark > Anima
Anima Magic:

Anima is split into three other weapons; Wind, Thunder, and Fire. They compose another weapon triangle:
Wind > Thunder
Thunder > Fire
Fire > Wind
Wind
All Wind tomes are effective against Pegasus units and the Zora race.
{table=head]Name| Might| Weight| Hit Rate| Critical| Range| Durability| Rank| Worth
Wind| 4| 2| 95| 0| 1-2| 40| E| 600
Elwind| 6| 3| 90| 0| 1-2| 35| D| 1800
Blizzard| 8| 13| 75| 0| 3-10| 5| C| 700
Arcwind| 9| 6| 85| 10| 1-2| 25| B| 2450
Tornado| 11| 8| 80| 0| 1-2| 20| A| 2500[/table]
Thunder
All Thunder tomes are effective against Dragon units and the Goron race.
{table=head]Name| Might| Weight| Hit Rate| Critical| Range| Durability| Rank| Worth
Thunder| 5| 4| 80| 5| 1-2| 40| E| 720
Elthunder| 7| 6| 75| 5| 1-2| 35| D| 1750
Bolting| 9| 15| 60| 5| 3-10| 5| C| 800
Arcthunder| 10| 8| 70| 15| 1-2| 25| B| 2550
Thoron| 12| 9| 65| 5| 1-2| 20| A| 2800[/table]
Fire
All Fire tomes are effective against Deku and Kokiri races.
Fire| 5| 3| 90| 0| 1-2| 40| E| 680
Elfire| 7| 5| 85| 0| 1-2| 35| D| 1950
Meteor| 9| 14| 70| 0| 3-10| 5| C| 750
Arcfire| 10| 7| 80| 5| 1-2| 25| B| 2500
Bolganone| 12| 9| 75| 0| 1-2| 20| A| 2700[/table]

Light Magic:
All Light tomes are effective against Undead units.
Light| 3| 2| 100| 0| 1-2| 40| E| 880
Ellight | 5| 4| 95| 0| 1-2| 35| D| 2240
Purge| 7| 13| 80| 0| 3-10| 5| C| 1000
Shine| 8| 6| 90| 10| 1-2| 25| B| 2600
Aura| 10| 8| 85| 0| 1-2| 20| A| 3000[/table]

Dark Magic:
All Dark tomes are effective against Mechanical units.
Flux| -| 6| 5| 80| 0| 1-2| 40| E| 900
Worm| -| 8| 7| 75| 5| 1-2| 35| D| 2345
Eclipse| -| 10| 15| 60| 0| 3-10| 5| C| 2750
Luna|Negates Resistance.| 0|12|65|10|1-2|25|B|3750
Carreau| -| 11| 9| 70| 5| 1-2| 25| B| 3000
Fenrir| -| 13| 11| 65| 0| 1-2| 20| A| 3400
Nosferatu| Heals equal to damage dealt.| 9| 14| 65| 0| 1-2| 20| A| 3200[/table]

Staves:
Staves with 1-(Magic/2) range have a minimum of 3, and a maximum of 10.
{table=head]Name| Effect| Exp. Gain| Weight| Range| Durability| Rank| Worth
Heal| Restores (10 + User's Magic) HP to target.| 11| 2| 1| 40| E| 800
Mend| Restores (20 + User's Magic) HP to target.| 12| 4| 1| 20| D| 1000
Unlock| Unlocks doors and chests. Cannot be used to open a Boss Door.| 17| 7| 1| 10| D| 1500
Physic| Restores (10 + User's Magic) HP to target.| 22| 5| 1-(Magic/2)| 15| C| 3750
Restore| Cures target of negative status effects.| 20| 4| 1| 10| C| 2000
Ward| Increases target's Resistance by 7. (Bonus decreases by 1 every turn.)| 17| 4| 1| 15| C| 2250
Hammerne| Repairs one of any of the target/user's items or weapons back to full durability. (Except for Hammerne.)| 40| 7| 0-1| 3| C| 1800
Recover| Fully restore target's HP to full.| 17| 6| 1| 15| B| 2250
Nayru's Silence| May silence an enemy, preventing them from using magical attacks or staves. (Hit: 70+[2{User Magic}+User Luck]-[2{Target Resistance}+Target Luck])| 30| 7| 1-(Magic/2)| 3| B| 1200
Farore's Slumber| May put an enemy to sleep, preventing them from moving or performing an action. (Hit: 65+[2{User Magic}+User Luck]-[2{Target Resistance}+Target Luck])| 35| 7| 1-(Magic/2)| 3| B| 1500
Din's Rage| May make an enemy go into a rage, randomly attacking units, regardless of alliance. (Hit: 60+[2{User Magic}+User Luck]-[2{Target Resistance}+Target Luck])| 40| 7| 1-(Magic/2)| 3| B| 1800
Rescue| Brings an ally next to the caster. You must have that ally's permission to rescue him or her.| 40| 6| 1-(Magic/2)| 3| B| 1800
Teleport| Teleport yourself or an ally to any transversable square within range. Range for teleportation is 1-(Mag/2).| 85| 5| 0-1, 1-(Magic/2)| 5| A| 7500
Fortify| Restores (User's Mag + 10) HP to all allies within range.| 60| 7| 1-(Magic/2)| 5| A| 5000[/table]

Songs:
Note: Performers have +20 to their displayed level for learning the songs.
{table=head]Name| Effect| Exp Gain| Level Learned
Saria's Song| Ally can move and perform another action as if they started their turn.| 10| 1
Minute of Forest| Target gains a +10 Hit and Critical Rate bonus for one turn. |15| 10
Elegy of Emptiness| Enemy Target loses 10 Hit and Critical Rate for one turn.| 15| 15
Bolero of Fire| Target gains a +10 attack bonus for one turn.| 20| 20
Goron's Lullaby| Enemy Target loses 10 attack power for one turn.| 20| 25
Ballad of Battle| Non-Elemental Magic-based attack. Might: 10, Hit: 90, Crit: 0, Range: 1. Cannot be used to counter-attack. Echo Voice does not allow user to target multiple enemies.| Normal Combat Exp.| 21
Serenade of Water| Target gains a +10 Defense and Resistance for one turn.| 25| 30
New Wave Bossa Nova| Enemy Target loses 10 Defense and Resistance for one turn.| 25| 35
Song of Healing| Fully heals and restores status condition of target.| -| 40[/table]

Garryl
2012-03-26, 06:33 PM
Is it just me, or do the rank A tomes kind of suck? Compared to the rank B tomes, they universally have +1 might and -5 hit (a normal exchange), but they also lose 5-10 crit and weigh a bit more. Aura is the worst offender, losing 10 crit and adding 7 weight (12 weight on a Light tome makes it heavier than all non-siege tomes except rank A Dark tomes, and more than twice the weight of the rank B Shine). Is that weight a typo?

Geno9999
2012-03-26, 07:07 PM
Is it just me, or do the rank A tomes kind of suck? Compared to the rank B tomes, they universally have +1 might and -5 hit (a normal exchange), but they also lose 5-10 crit and weigh a bit more. Aura is the worst offender, losing 10 crit and adding 7 weight (12 weight on a Light tome makes it heavier than all non-siege tomes except rank A Dark tomes, and more than twice the weight of the rank B Shine). Is that weight a typo?
I did a quick look through Summoner's rules and Radiant Dawn's Tomes, and it seems that's not a typo. However, that problem stems from how Summoner collectively took the RD tomes, editing them slightly such as reducing them by one rank, make Thunder tomes suck less, etc.
That then brings us to the A rank Light tome in question: originally, it was Valaura, this... dude's...? trademark weapon that you can get.
http://serenesforest.net/fe10/face/Valtome.PNG
No srsly, look at it. Is that even human?
Said weapon inflicted poison on hit. Thus, when Summoner took out the poison effect, it got Nerfed the hardest of the A rank Tomes.

Though now I want to add poison tomes to the game too...

Anyway, I'll try to come up with a way to buff the A Tomes slightly without making anybody think they're god with them.

Garryl
2012-03-26, 08:19 PM
You could probably get away with just an extra point of Might (and dropping Aura's weight down hard, like to 6 or 7). Really, that should be added anyways (unless you decide to buff the tomes in some unusual manner). All rank A physical weapons (Silver) are at least 4 Might greater than their rank D counterparts (Steel), weigh about 2 points less, and only lose 5 hit. The A tomes, meanwhile, have +3 Might, -10 hit, and roughly 4 more weight compared to the D tomes. So... numbers for thought.

Thoron should probably be 1 point heavier, too, since Thunder is otherwise universally heavier than the equivalent Fire, and Arcthunder should weight less than Thoron.

Geno9999
2012-03-26, 08:58 PM
What doesn't help with the balancing act is that even in the few games that when the magic tomes are split up, they don't have a lot of variety to them beyond "All of these tomes are effective against this or that." Dark Tomes tend to be the fun exception, along with their ULTIMATE POWAH!!![/palpatinevoice] Fortunately this makes great potential/opportunity for Homebrewers like us, yes?:smallwink:

Also, you see why I'm trying to get all of this settled before I even try to run the game?

Garryl
2012-03-26, 09:42 PM
True dat. Anything I can do to help? Like ideas or something for some special tomes or whatnot?

Fire:
- Cause Burning (see the conditions in my rules, or just use a variant of Poison).
- Affect the terrain. Destroy forests, bushes, and ice. Set spaces on fire, dealing damage to those that stay there.

Wind:
- Push the enemy away.
- Multiple attacks (like Brave weapons).
- Look towards the traditional icy side of wind magic. Slow enemy movement and/or speed.
- Change terrain to make certain spaces impassable or tougher to move through. An ice patch could slow movement. A tornado could make the space impassable, even to flyers.

Thunder:
- Stun.
- Uncounterable attack (eg: from temporary paralysis).

Light:
- The aforementioned poison tome.
- Blinding (reduce accuracy for a short time).
- Sleep.

Dark:
- Has Nosferatu already and a number of traditional alternates.
- Force enemy to attack itself.

Geno9999
2012-03-27, 02:50 PM
True dat. Anything I can do to help? Like ideas or something for some special tomes or whatnot?

Fire:
- Cause Burning (see the conditions in my rules, or just use a variant of Poison).
- Affect the terrain. Destroy forests, bushes, and ice. Set spaces on fire, dealing damage to those that stay there.

Wind:
- Push the enemy away.
- Multiple attacks (like Brave weapons).
- Look towards the traditional icy side of wind magic. Slow enemy movement and/or speed.
- Change terrain to make certain spaces impassable or tougher to move through. An ice patch could slow movement. A tornado could make the space impassable, even to flyers.

Thunder:
- Stun.
- Uncounterable attack (eg: from temporary paralysis).

Light:
- The aforementioned poison tome.
- Blinding (reduce accuracy for a short time).
- Sleep.

Dark:
- Has Nosferatu already and a number of traditional alternates.
- Force enemy to attack itself.

I had some other ideas:
Rename Luna to Worm so that...
Luna becomes a C or B ranked Dark Tome, with about these stats:
{table=head]Special| Might| Weight|Hit Rate|Critical|Range|Durability|Worth
Negates Resistance.|0|12|65|10|1-2|25|3750[/table]
I'm trying to hit closer Sacred Stones' version (http://serenesforest.net/fe8/dark.htm), because Blazing Sword's version was broken as all heck. (http://serenesforest.net/fe7/dark.html)
Special Wind tomes Freeze target, which behaves like Sleep (Can't move, can't counterattack, etc.)
S Tomes:
Thunder +3 Resistance or Defense (assoc. w/ Nayru)
Fire +3 Magic or Strength (Din's Fire)
Wind +3 Speed (Farore's Wind)
I wanted to base the tomes off of the Spells in OoT.

Geno9999
2012-03-31, 01:31 PM
Okay, before I update the Anima and Light tomes with a new weapon, I'll post the first drafts.

{table=head]Name|Special|Mt|Wt|Hit|Crit|Range|Uses|Weap. & Rank|Worth
Frost|Freezes opponent on hit. Frozen units cannot move or act. If the Frozen unit is attacked, the Frozen condition is removed after combat resolves.|7|11|80|0|1-2|20|Wind A|I
Discharge|Stuns opponent on hit.|8|13|65|5|1-2|20|Thunder A|Do
Scald|Burns opponent on hit. Burn is treated the same as Poison condition, (3-5 HP loss each turn.) except deals Fire-type damage.|8|12|75|0|1-2|20|Fire A|Not
Blight|Poisons opponent on hit.|6|11|85|0|1-2|20|Light A|Know[/table]

Suggestions for how to balance them? I took the D-Tomes, +1 Mt, +7 Wt, -10 Hit, -15 Uses, and are A rank. The observant should note that this is the difference between Nosferatu and Worm (previously known as Luna.)