PDA

View Full Version : Sharkguard: The Sea-Roaring Defender OOC



ripleycat
2012-02-23, 09:15 PM
Just an OOC thread for my solo superhero game.

Star, if you could put up a link to Sharkguard's sheet here, that's would be helpful. Mostly, this exists just in case should we have technical issues and need a way to contact each other about it.

Starsign
2012-02-23, 09:21 PM
Sure thing! Here's Sharkguard (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=373283). :smallbiggrin:

So anything you're looking forward to in-game?

Starsign
2012-03-10, 02:10 PM
Hey Ripley, just wanted to say that if you can, come on Skype more often. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Also, would like to use Sense Motive: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-14, 11:08 PM
Okay, so I'm gonna go for bullet catching. Sharkguard's reflex is lousy, but it's worth the try :smalltongue: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-18, 11:51 AM
Megastar's Initiative: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-18, 11:55 AM
Sharkguard's Initiative: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-19, 03:29 PM
A 25 hits.

Megastar's Toughness check: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-21, 02:24 PM
Toughness save: [roll0] DC should be 22 since it rounds down.

Starsign
2012-03-21, 02:38 PM
I'm... Definitely rerolling for Attack: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-21, 03:25 PM
Megastar's Toughness: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-21, 03:28 PM
Re-rolling, since that result would knock him straight out. Take a hero point, Star.

Megastar's re-roll: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-22, 04:20 PM
Megastar's Toughness: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-22, 07:06 PM
Another Toughness save for Sharkguard: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-23, 01:14 PM
Megastar's toughness: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-30, 08:36 PM
Okay rerolling my pitiful attack :smalltongue: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-30, 09:47 PM
Toughness check, Iron slab. [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-03-31, 09:37 AM
Just for grins, toughness check, Steel sheet: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-03-31, 11:08 PM
Attack for Crit: [roll0]
Strength check: [roll1]

ripleycat
2012-03-31, 11:11 PM
Toughness check, titanium: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-04-01, 04:20 PM
It is just a DC 10 to hit material such as this right? If it won't hit I'd like to use an HP to reroll that. :smallsmile: And yeah I'm figuring that this may take another round or two considering the alloy :smalltongue:

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 06:20 PM
Toughness check, Super-Alloy: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 06:22 PM
Re-Roll, because that's really anti-climactic. Have a HP, Star. :smallsmile:

Toughness, super-alloy: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 06:23 PM
And toughness vs the ST check.

[roll0]

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 06:56 PM
Toughness, Alloy, Round 2: 1d20+18

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 06:57 PM
And because the dice roller hates me, we're doing this again.

[roll0]

ripleycat
2012-04-01, 07:00 PM
And the ST contest roll.

[roll0]

Starsign
2012-04-16, 03:00 PM
Okay, here is my reflex save: [roll0]

Just to note, Sharkguard's strength is +29, so he can break those whips without issue :smalltongue: I'll get my post in tonight with the result of how well the Reflex save went.

Starsign
2012-04-16, 07:54 PM
Rolling here for my Reflex (it'll give me more to mention in the IC :smallbiggrin:) [roll0]
Strength: [roll1]

Starsign
2012-04-21, 02:18 PM
Okay! Swimming checks: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

Starsign
2012-05-08, 09:56 PM
Making an Initiative check: [roll0] No way this will end without a brawl :smallbiggrin:

ripleycat
2012-05-09, 07:24 PM
Johnny Rocket init: [roll0]
Megastar init: [roll1]
Bulwark init: [roll2]

Sharkguard's Intimidate check: [roll3]

ripleycat
2012-05-09, 07:28 PM
Oops, and Bulwark's (probably futile, as only a nat 20 will save him) Will defense: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-09, 07:30 PM
Oops, and Bulwark's (probably futile, as only a nat 20 will save him) Will defense: [roll0]

Intimidating effects don't stack do they? Cause I notice Bulwark failed by 20 there :smalltongue:

ripleycat
2012-05-09, 07:35 PM
No, not in combat. Just a blanket -2 on attack rolls and checks, which needless to say, will be in effect next round. :smalltongue:

ripleycat
2012-05-12, 09:24 PM
Hopping on and off as I get a minute or two. Might not get the whole post up tonight, but here's the mechanics, anyway.

Bulwark's Toughness Checks:
#1: [roll0]
#2: [roll1]

Bulwark's Attack:
[roll2]
Note: DC 35 Toughness (pre-Immunity)

Starsign
2012-05-13, 10:49 PM
I'll post tomorrow. No time today due to it being Mother's Day. :smallredface:

How far is Sharkguard away from the bridge? Or at least from what he can tell with his eyes.

ripleycat
2012-05-17, 07:10 PM
Bulwark's Attack (Using All-Out Attack (+5/-5). Bulwark's active defenses will be at +3 until his next turn.): [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-18, 07:49 PM
Ugh, sorry. Feeling really ill today. I'll get a post in tomorrow. :smallredface: Anyway, toughness save: [roll0] With half immunity applied, DC should be 25. Correct me if I am wrong however.

Is it possible I can disarm Bulwark's hammer and break it? I'll need to read up the rules for disarming again, but I think it should be possible.

ripleycat
2012-05-21, 06:42 PM
I misread the rules, I'm afraid. Strength checks are only used for objects that are immobile (like the stuff from the breaking demo scene) or held by you, and that nobody is actively trying to prevent you from attacking (it's what you would roll if you choose to disarm Bulwark, and end up with the hammer in your hands). For the smash, it's a straight damage vs. toughness check, like any other attack on a character.

Because it was my screwup, I'll give you a re-do if you want to change any of Sharkguard's actions. If not, lemme know and I'll just go ahead and resolve the attack with his normal damage (it should be more than plenty anyway. :smalltongue:)

Starsign
2012-05-21, 08:34 PM
I misread the rules, I'm afraid. Strength checks are only used for objects that are immobile (like the stuff from the breaking demo scene) or held by you, and that nobody is actively trying to prevent you from attacking (it's what you would roll if you choose to disarm Bulwark, and end up with the hammer in your hands). For the smash, it's a straight damage vs. toughness check, like any other attack on a character.

Because it was my screwup, I'll give you a re-do if you want to change any of Sharkguard's actions. If not, lemme know and I'll just go ahead and resolve the attack with his normal damage (it should be more than plenty anyway. :smalltongue:)

Well if I simply have to damage the hammer, (since I'm pretty sure I hit) yeah we can go with that. It should be easier that way anyway. :smallbiggrin:

ripleycat
2012-05-25, 08:52 PM
Hammer's Toughness: [roll0]
(Hammer's Toughness is the basic 10 for Steel + its Device rank)

ripleycat
2012-05-25, 09:02 PM
Got a 2e PDF today! We can get back on track. :smallbiggrin:

Now that your turn is resolved, Bulwark's attack (Power Attack, +5/-5, All-Out Attack +2/-2): [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-25, 09:05 PM
Got a 2e PDF today! We can get back on track. :smallbiggrin:

Now that your turn is resolved, Bulwark's attack (Power Attack, +5/-5, All-Out Attack +2/-2): [roll0]

Hooray! :smallbiggrin: I am excited to continue. Gonna roll toughness now: [roll0] What is the DC btw?

Starsign
2012-05-26, 11:49 AM
Okay, so I had a terrible roll for Attack and got a Nat 20 on Grapple. I'm not wasting this, so I'm gonna reroll my attack: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-27, 03:58 PM
Forgot we're still in grapple, here's my check for it: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-05-28, 07:49 PM
Bulwark's Toughness: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-05-28, 07:51 PM
Eh, not going with that so quickly. Rerolling, take a hero point.

Bulwark's Toughness: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-28, 08:54 PM
Toughness Save: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-28, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah, grapple is released this turn due to, well, how Sharkguard's attack went. If Sharkguard misses this attack, I'd like to spend an HP for it.

ripleycat
2012-05-30, 07:48 PM
Bulwark's toughness save: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-05-31, 03:36 PM
Okay so after rolling a Nat 1 on attack, I'm spending an HP for a reroll: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-06-01, 09:14 PM
Bulwark's toughness: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-06-02, 11:51 AM
Let's see... With half-immunity to Toughness, DC 37 should be DC 26 I think.

[roll0]

Starsign
2012-06-02, 06:58 PM
Yep, rerolling attack after seeing how much the dice roller likes to have me miss: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-06-03, 04:07 PM
Bulwark's Toughness: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-06-19, 08:36 PM
Very busy, may not get post up tonight, but here's Mr. Maize's Initiative, at least.: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-06-19, 08:50 PM
Very busy, may not get post up tonight, but here's Mr. Maize's Initiative, at least.: [roll0]

...That roll is a sign of things to come, isn't it? :smalleek:

ripleycat
2012-06-23, 09:56 PM
As you might expect, interaction skills and Will saves are one of Mister Maize's weak spots. Let's see how this goes. :smalltongue:

Resist Intimidation (using Will): [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-06-26, 08:50 AM
Maize's toughness: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-06-30, 12:05 PM
Maize's toughness: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-07-01, 10:37 PM
Hey Ripley, sorry something had come up, (along with me being in a not-so-happy mood atm) so I won't be able to post tonight. I will tomorrow though.

ripleycat
2012-07-03, 06:07 PM
Eesh, I really didn't make that clear at all, did I? The SWAT officer is indicating a couple of firetrucks out in the parking lot, just outside. It's an emergency and crime scene, they're already there as first responders, no need to go hunting for a fire station. :smallsmile:

Starsign
2012-07-03, 06:14 PM
Eesh, I really didn't make that clear at all, did I? The SWAT officer is indicating a couple of firetrucks out in the parking lot, just outside. It's an emergency and crime scene, they're already there as first responders, no need to go hunting for a fire station. :smallsmile:

Oh, gotcha then, I'll edit my post then if you want.

EDIT: Post edited now. :smallbiggrin:

Starsign
2012-07-04, 07:01 PM
I wanted to say that I got my post edited. So whenever you are ready. :smallsmile:

Starsign
2012-07-14, 06:36 PM
Papers eh? Well I think I know how these work. Will I need to make a Search check or Investigate check to try and look for any sort of traps/loopholes/dangers on the forms? :smallwink:

ripleycat
2012-07-14, 06:42 PM
None of the skills are perfect for this situation, but it's closest, so let's go with Search if you really want to take the time and dig through the fine print. What you find depends on your result.

Starsign
2012-07-14, 06:50 PM
None of the skills are perfect for this situation, but it's closest, so let's go with Search if you really want to take the time and dig through the fine print. What you find depends on your result.

You got it. I will spend an HP for Beginner's Luck, bringing Search up to +9 (2 HPs left) [roll0]

I'll get a post in as soon as I can. :smallsmile:

Starsign
2012-07-26, 03:18 PM
Medicine check for Sharkguard's wound, if nothing else than to stop the bleeding: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-07-29, 09:33 PM
I'll definitely roll for any possible info on Proxy. What will I find out? :smallbiggrin:

Knowledge (Streetwise): [roll0]
Gather Information: [roll1]

I'll make my notice check in the IC post when I get around to it tomorrow. :smallsmile:

EDIT: How much of a bet you want to make this is a sign of how well my Notice check will be? :smalleek:

ripleycat
2012-07-29, 09:43 PM
With those rolls, only the barest bit of info, and really nothing new. Proxy is a freelancer with a daredevil reputation who will often take jobs because she thinks they'll be the most fun, rather than simply going for the highest bidder.

ripleycat
2012-07-31, 03:46 PM
OK, something slightly different going on here. :belkar: That Notice didn't let you sense anything out of the ordinary. Rather than make you sit through a dozen posts of "Sharkguard is relaxed," I'm going to ask that you roll a few more Notice checks here. 5, please, and we'll go from there.

Starsign
2012-07-31, 03:49 PM
...Uh oh. [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Starsign
2012-08-01, 07:13 PM
Right, well I'm gonna roll for Diplomacy in an attempt to try and calm the spider and be able to pass by it without either of us getting aggressive. [roll0]

Starsign
2012-08-02, 01:50 PM
Now making a Strength check as described on the IC: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-08-02, 08:56 PM
I think I'm gonna make a notice check in case Sharkguard can find any sort of sigh that there is a human figure, being, or wrapped up human in the room. With partial concealment, chances of anything will probably be very low, but no harm in trying! :smalltongue: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-08-02, 09:53 PM
Sharkguard sees nothing that looks like a person, wrapped up or otherwise, in this room. Checking the rest of the floor will require extra checks and moving around of course.

ripleycat
2012-08-04, 01:03 AM
Unfortunately, what you have asked to do is impossible. The MRI/X-Ray room, as they often are, is windowless, save for the little one into the control room. There are windows, of course, big ones, but getting to them may not be quite as simple, seeing as they are currently covered with spiderwebs and varying degrees of spider...

A small, poorly made map for your viewing pleasure (which I should have included in the first place):

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/ripleycat/Untitled.png

Starsign
2012-08-04, 01:24 AM
Unfortunately, what you have asked to do is impossible. The MRI/X-Ray room, as they often are, is windowless, save for the little one into the control room. There are windows, of course, big ones, but getting to them may not be quite as simple, seeing as they are currently covered with spiderwebs and varying degrees of spider...

A small, poorly made map for your viewing pleasure (which I should have included in the first place):

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/ripleycat/Untitled.png

...Well, so much for my plan then. Changed the last paragraph on my IC post. Since Sharkguard is now trying to break more webs, I'm gonna roll for Strength again: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-08-04, 05:03 PM
What a thing to waste a crit on. :smalltongue:

If you're moving onto the rest of the floor, give me a Notice and/or Search check, please.

Starsign
2012-08-04, 05:11 PM
Well better than never getting a crit, right? :smallwink:

Notice: [roll0]

Search: [roll1]

ripleycat
2012-08-07, 05:46 PM
Toughness Save for the webs: [roll0]

Reflex save for spiders: [roll1]

ripleycat
2012-08-07, 06:00 PM
And toughness save for spiders (who are minions):

1:[roll0]
2:[roll1]
3:[roll2]
4:[roll3]

Starsign
2012-08-10, 02:52 PM
Ripley, is it possible I can do an Overrun to bypass the Spiderwebs that are between Sharkguard and where the spider-holding-hostage was prior to rounding the corner? :smallsmile:

ripleycat
2012-08-10, 04:26 PM
No. Overrun is for targeting a specific foe. I'd let you use slam or charge, but Overrun's requirements don't work in this situation.

ripleycat
2012-08-11, 03:35 PM
Spider 1: [roll0]
Spider 2: [roll1]
Spider 3: [roll2]

Starsign
2012-08-12, 07:56 PM
Sharkguard has a defense of 14, so the Toughness does not connect. The other two do however:

Reflex: [roll0]
Fortitude: [roll1]

EDIT: Uh oh. Can I presume that the Reflex one is to save against Snare?

ripleycat
2012-08-12, 08:23 PM
Yes, it's against a Snare.

Starsign
2012-08-16, 02:32 PM
Okay, now that I'm finally done with the epic 3.5e character, I'd like to use a Strength check to have Sharkguard break out of the snare. Just to ask, can I use Strength to break it out as a Free/Move/Standard action (depending on how much I beat the snare's Toughness by) or is that only through an attack?

[roll0]

ripleycat
2012-08-16, 03:29 PM
Yes, you can use Strength. In this case, it's a free action because of your result.

ripleycat
2012-08-16, 07:00 PM
Please make a Notice check, if you would, kind sir? :smallsmile:

Starsign
2012-08-16, 07:14 PM
Will do :smallwink:

Notice Check: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-08-20, 06:21 PM
A Notice or Search check if you please, Star.

Starsign
2012-08-20, 06:25 PM
Sure thing. Notice: [roll0]

Starsign
2012-08-20, 06:32 PM
Alright, Medicine check. [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-08-31, 08:32 PM
Notice
[roll0]

ripleycat
2012-09-10, 12:20 AM
Yes, a roll would be nice. Diplomacy seems to fit what you've posted best.

Starsign
2012-09-10, 08:14 AM
Gotcha, Diplomacy it is! In case of a bad roll I'd like to spend an HP [roll0]

I'll take the 17. Gonna be busy today so don't expect much more from me on Mondays.

Starsign
2012-09-10, 10:16 PM
You had a lot of fun writing that post, didn't you? :smallbiggrin:

Starsign
2012-09-25, 03:40 PM
Sense Motive roll as you requested. HP for Beginner's Luck: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-09-25, 03:44 PM
2 HP after that.

Results: Saravati's body language is that of someone who is distressed, but also not telling the truth. You've seen it before plenty of times, from criminals trying to weasel out of something, informants trying to save their own skins, and Alyssa, when she's done something wrong, and is trying to guide your attention towards something she thinks will keep her out of trouble.

Starsign
2012-10-15, 03:45 PM
I'd like to make a Sense Motive check to see if Sharkguard can tell any hint of deception in the CEO's voice, just to be safe: [roll0]

ripleycat
2012-10-15, 04:14 PM
King's roll: [roll0]

So far as you can tell, the man is telling the truth, just being his normal sleazy self while he does it.

ripleycat
2013-01-02, 06:31 AM
Ready to move on? OK. In that case, could I have a Notice roll, please?

Starsign
2013-01-02, 09:15 AM
Yup, here you go. [roll0]

EDIT: Oh shoot... :smalleek:

ripleycat
2013-01-08, 04:04 PM
Could I get another notice check from you, please?

Starsign
2013-01-08, 04:10 PM
Sure thing: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-01-12, 07:46 PM
There's a theme building here. Another Notice check, if you please. :smallbiggrin:

Starsign
2013-01-12, 07:47 PM
For the sake of keeping this theme running and sparing HP, I won't reroll this: [roll0]

EDIT: Oh hey turns out I didn't waste all my good rolls last issue :smalltongue:

ripleycat
2013-01-30, 05:32 PM
Go ahead and make a Notice check, and you can use the HP to remove the fatigue if you want.

Starsign
2013-01-30, 08:41 PM
I'll make the Notice check, though I think I won't use the HP just yet, IIRC I still only have one.

Notice: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-02-22, 03:56 PM
Ripley, is it alright if I can make Profession/Knowledge checks on knowing ideas for how to shut down a drive shaft? (possibly along with a notice check too in case Sharkguard does figure out something)

ripleycat
2013-02-22, 05:40 PM
Can't hurt. :smallsmile: Go ahead and give it a try.

ripleycat
2013-02-28, 07:47 PM
Coinflip: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-02-28, 08:25 PM
Okay, this looks like it could hurt. But then again that's what one gets for pulling a lever without 100% knowledge of what one is doing :smalltongue:

Reflex: [roll0]

Toughness: [roll1]

Is the DC 35/25 for Toughness based on before or after Half-Immunity to Toughness? (I presume the former)

ripleycat
2013-02-28, 08:27 PM
Not that it matters now, but before.

ripleycat
2013-03-02, 07:35 PM
ST Check: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-03-05, 06:34 PM
St check: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-03-05, 08:26 PM
St check: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-03-10, 05:42 PM
Sure, go ahead and give me a Climb check for this.

Starsign
2013-03-10, 05:50 PM
Alrighty then! [roll0]

Starsign
2013-04-18, 09:41 AM
Toughness check: [roll0] After division, I believe the DC is 24 when rounded up.

Been a bit at a loss of creativity beforehand. I'm feeling better now so I should be able to make a post soon, if not tonight. :smallbiggrin:

ripleycat
2013-04-19, 03:07 PM
Toughness check: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-04-19, 05:38 PM
Reflex checks:

Half Effect: [roll0]
To avoid Tripping: [roll1]

Starsign
2013-04-19, 05:45 PM
And now a Will check to avoid being Stunned: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-04-22, 05:18 PM
And another Toughness check: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-04-29, 09:02 PM
And Toughness save once more: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-04-30, 11:03 PM
Dazzle Reflex save: [roll0]

Reflex save for half effect: [roll1]

Starsign
2013-04-30, 11:07 PM
...Oh boy, another Nat 1. I'm gonna use an HP for that this time. [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-05-01, 02:14 PM
Sandstone Reflex Save: [roll0]
Half-Effect Check: [roll1]

Edit: Another nat 1! We're on a roll. :smalltongue: I'll let it stand.

ripleycat
2013-05-01, 02:22 PM
Toughness check, DC 25, result of nat 1: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-05-01, 08:13 PM
I believe I get to make a Fort check to recover from the Dazzle effect now, right? [roll0]

Yep, we're definitely on a roll here. :smalltongue: Does this provoke a Critical Fumble too?

ripleycat
2013-05-01, 08:27 PM
Not on a recovery check, that's a bit much. Just a normal failure.

ripleycat
2013-05-03, 03:26 PM
Toughness check: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-05-03, 03:28 PM
Gon' reroll dat. HP for you. :smallsmile:

Toughness Check: [roll0]

Edit: +10 makes that a 33. SS takes another hit.

Starsign
2013-05-03, 06:20 PM
Giant crushing hand incoming? Yep that will likely leave a mark: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-05-05, 02:18 PM
Your attack hits, so grapple check time. [roll0]

Starsign
2013-05-05, 02:45 PM
It's easily a hit. Now for an opposing Grapple check: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-05-07, 08:20 PM
And a toughness save from the impact of the throw. [roll0]

Starsign
2013-05-18, 11:47 PM
...Yeah, no. I'm gonna reroll that attack with an HP: [roll0]

ripleycat
2013-05-20, 03:14 PM
Toughness check: [roll0]

Starsign
2013-06-26, 06:59 PM
Hey Ripley. I haven't noticed anything up on the IC after my post for a bit lately. If you find time and it's alright with you, might you be able to get in a post please? :smallsmile:

ripleycat
2013-06-28, 02:47 PM
I'm sorry about that. :smallfrown: Honestly, this game has become a strain for me. It's a chore to write for, and when I do I don't like what I write. I don't like the story I ended up telling in this issue, and it doesn't feel like it's very fun for you either. I've been feeling really down lately in general and I think I need to step away for a little bit and maybe reset. Again, I'm really sorry. I feel like a failure for doing this because it's only you being affected and it's a game you asked me to run. :smallfrown:

Starsign
2013-06-28, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry about that. :smallfrown: Honestly, this game has become a strain for me. It's a chore to write for, and when I do I don't like what I write. I don't like the story I ended up telling in this issue, and it doesn't feel like it's very fun for you either. I've been feeling really down lately in general and I think I need to step away for a little bit and maybe reset. Again, I'm really sorry. I feel like a failure for doing this because it's only you being affected and it's a game you asked me to run. :smallfrown:

Honestly? If it's being a chore and not fun, then you have all rights to take a break or to stop. I think everyone gets this feeling at some point and it's never good to try and continue when you don't feel up for it. Despite the IC posts, I did actually find it fun to write for the issue and story; Sharkguard didn't because he had been suspected of murder, something he had never been before. It's something he's not used to and thus is a little frustrated and above all doesn't want it to tarnish his fame or reputation. I personally found that it could have been interesting for him, but I might not have done my best at trying to show that I was finding it interesting. I didn't want Sharkguard to simply shrug it off, but I might have gone overboard with it a bit or didn't clarify that I was liking it.

But my main point is that I can't blame you for needing to take a break/stop and that I was very glad to have gotten this far in the first place. It is a lot of fun to play Sharkguard so I am glad to have asked you to GM for me even if we can't/may not get to the end. :smallsmile:

If you feel up to answering, may I ask if this game has helped you with your GM abilities in any way? I think I recall that this game was your first PbP that you GM'ed so I am hoping it might have been a good experience for you before this came up. :smallsmile: