PDA

View Full Version : Good Timing

JaxGaret
2012-02-24, 06:36 PM
I must say congratulations to Rich for this turn of events: the Kickstarter blowing up the way it did, and then immediately afterward dropping this epic bombshell path of strips on us.

Kudos, Mister Burlew. Kudos.

Zevox
2012-02-24, 06:48 PM
That's not a coincidence. One of the last prizes for reaching high amounts in the Kickstarter drive was that he would try to do a full week of daily updates. Didn't quite work out and he had a couple of days skipped, but he still did seven comics in the end.

Zevox

JaxGaret
2012-02-24, 06:52 PM
That's not a coincidence. One of the last prizes for reaching high amounts in the Kickstarter drive was that he would try to do a full week of daily updates. Didn't quite work out and he had a couple of days skipped, but he still did seven comics in the end.

Zevox

I was fully aware of the fact that it is not a coincidence; I was applauding Mr. Burlew's timing selection just as much I was the quality of the comics I expect to see forthcoming along this plot path.

EDIT: Nice sig.

Math_Mage
2012-02-24, 07:44 PM

Zevox

I think part of his point is that this was an exceptionally good bunch of strips to zoom through at once. Dunno if I agree, but it certainly dropped a bombshell on us at the end there, dinnit?

JaxGaret
2012-02-24, 11:58 PM
I think part of his point is that this was an exceptionally good bunch of strips to zoom through at once. Dunno if I agree, but it certainly dropped a bombshell on us at the end there, dinnit?

Moreso that I forsee the upcoming strips to be very high in quality.

In other words, this is going to be good.

Sith_Happens
2012-02-26, 11:04 PM

Yes, it's almost as if Rich realized that this would be a great set of strips to put out rapid-fire and then decided to make that the Mystery Prize.:smallwink: