PDA

View Full Version : Battle-shape Wizard [PF]

ExemplarofAvg
2012-02-25, 06:32 PM
So during this wonderful reading week I am starting up another campaign, (I really enjoy dnd so the more I can run/help with the jollier I am) It will be a three man party. I'm not sure of the classes but interest has been expressed in a Jedi-like character (Thinking of giving him the Soulknife, note it's Pathfinder so the Soulknife is good) A thief akin to all the charismatic ones you see and hear, and the last one is just going to be a brute fighter. Now to cover the core question.

A Pathfinder Transmutation Wizard who uses the Battle Shaping power rather than the telekinetic fist. I'm wondering if combining it with Enlarge Person or Bull's Strength would allow for decent melee options until access to the lovely new Anatomy/Body/Form/Physique/Shape Spells, which should help with the semblance of strength. The only thing I worry about is the inherent squishiness of Wizards as a whole. I mean d6 isn't that bad. Even less bad when I'm considering taking Constitution as the first (or third) highest stat (alternating with Strength and Intelligence always as second) Other than the generic "Take the Toughness Feat" line