PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Are there any abilities that boost Domain powers?

RndmNumGen
2012-02-26, 06:18 PM
Specifically, I'm looking for anything that would give a cleric(or other class with a domain, if applicable) a bonus to the effective cleric level for the purpose of the domain abilities. Information on other boosts, such as increased uses/day are nice, but I really want to increase the power of level-dependent effects.

grarrrg
2012-02-26, 06:53 PM
Specifically, I'm looking for anything that would give a cleric(or other class with a domain, if applicable) a bonus to the effective cleric level for the purpose of the domain abilities. Information on other boosts, such as increased uses/day are nice, but I really want to increase the power of level-dependent effects.

Theologian (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/archetypes/paizo---cleric-archetypes/theologian) archetype is the only thing that really does what you want.
You only get 1 Domain, but you count as +2 Cleric levels for the effects.

Dwarves and Halflings can used Favored Class bonus for extra uses of 1st level powers.

Also, levels of Inquisitor will stack with Cleric for Domain powers but not spells (Inquisitors only get 1 Domain, and it must match a Cleric Domain, if they have one).