PDA

View Full Version : [3.5/PF] Warmage spells

GreenSerpent
2012-02-26, 07:30 PM
Greetings again, Playground! I require your help again, this time to assist me with a Warmage spell list change.

In a PF game with 3.5 content allowed, we're playing an all dwarf party and I'm the only main arcane caster in the party. We have a few divine casters, but I'm the primary arcane caster.

There have been a few changes to the class, noticably a buff to Warmage Edge and a few other changes - including the ability to ignore energy resistances and immunities as I get stronger. However, I want to prestige out into Frost Mage and/or Eldritch Knight (I actually have good STR) and I was allowed to change the spell list as long as it's War and cold-themed.

I need some help to contruct a full spell list - limited as the current Warmage is - and themed around war and dwarvenness. Cantrips to 9th level spells, the whole lot.

Any PF and 3.5 material is allowed. Adding on the level and source of the spell would be useful if you can assist me.

Thanks in advance! The more dwarfy the list is, the better!

Urpriest
2012-02-26, 07:49 PM
There are some really sexy cold-themed spells in Frostburn, I'd look at a few of them, particularly Blizzard and Shivering Touch.

Edit: I swear the OP used to mention cold.

Psyren
2012-02-26, 08:53 PM
You can make arguments for a lot of directions. Earth-themed spells of course, though most of those are conjuration. Fire-themed for the forge. Sonic spells for the peals of forge hammers. And frost as Urpriest said, for dwarves that live on snowy peaks.